Join the revolution, join our new platform!

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Who is this Mario guy, Yasmina ? 

He's listed as the sole Director of the Website. 

What sort of things has he been involved with in the truth movement online. What other online stuff has he done? 

Is he a member here ? 

BC 

That's a good question.......

It does seem odd people 'appearing from nowhere' and apparently taking on huge projects like this.......

One wonder what the motives might be and what forces might be at work in the background......

Because everyone knows, nothing is free unless there's a catch.... 

But look at Parler and how they had to rent their servers from Amazon because only companies like Amazon are big enough to provide the sufficient server space to run a website like that, who promptly shut them down once they became a free speech threat to the establishment. 

Who is going to provide you with server space?

Edited by Truthspoon
3 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Digitalocean.com

Is it big enough? 

Yasmina seems to be suggesting the creation of a brand new social media network..... with video hosting?

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Is it big enough? 

Yasmina seems to be suggesting the creation of a brand new social media network..... with video hosting?

This is just me speculating, but it should be more than enough for their startup. They're not facebook or youtube.

DO has datacenters all over the world, (vivleo) can scale their infrastructure as they need it (on DO) and they also provide some sort of partnership with stripe, cloudflare, etc.

Start small and expand as you grow or until they kick you off of their servers. 🤣

7 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Trust me, this is a very sincere thing we are doing. A lot of members on this site personally know me and can vouch for my credibility. I would not be involved in something that doesn't help us go against what is happening and create something positive for the people. 

This website has been worked on for a number of years and has had a lot of investment and effort put into making it. I agree, a lot went into making this which is why it is so important that we get it out to the people. The site will be using mirrored servers to avoid ever being shut down. Everything has been thought about carefully, hence why it has been developed over years. 

These are 'normal' people who have been creating this. I know each and every one of them. You don't need to be a billionaire cabal member to create a social media platform. You just need creativity, patience, effort and some investment. And then the people to use your site! Either carry on using and moaning about the cabal owned platforms who don't give a crap about us, or join a platform made by like minded people. That wasn't aimed at you, just a general you. 

It hasn't come from 'no where', it has been worked on for a long time and now we are almost ready to launch we are trying to promote it to the people! 

I don't doubt your credibility, but some scepticism is a healthy response to this and shouldn't be dismissed off-hand.

Its a very big ambition to start up a brand new social media network, and with big ambitions come big running costs.

Not saying this is going to be the case here, but I lost track of the number of 'upcoming' sites that I signed up to their mailing list on, but nothing ever came of them.

Relying on advertising revenue is a risky business, the one thing that I hate about most 'free' platforms is the amount of advertising shown on them, but lucky for me I use Adblock so I'm generally not bothered by them to be honest.

Nothing is ever truly 'free' I'm afraid! But I also don't get the obsession with 'monetisation', maybe its just me but I don't bank on being 'rewarded' for my content and/or contributions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of alternatives to the 'big-tech' platforms, but I don't get why new start-ups want to be like the other 'big-tech' platforms. I miss the days when Facebook was a simple social network for keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues, before it got overrun with 'corporate pages', advertising, livestreamed videos, 'sponsored posts' and government propaganda.

I do genuinely wish you and all the Vivelo team the best with this, but I just wanted you to understand why some people will be naturally sceptical about all this.

Seems to me the LAST thing anyone needs is yet another web forum, social media platform, etc.

You want to be "revolutionary"? Start printing up flyers, pamphlets. Have meetings with other humans, face to face. Start groups in your local area with like-minded folks. 

The internet is the main reason we are in the state of affairs we are in now. Why do you think this is happening now? This Covid bullshit would not have had any legs in the days prior to the internet/cell phones. THEY could not have organized voter fraud to this extent without the aid of the internet. 

Edited by KingKitty
huh?

I'm not immediately doubting anyones credibility either, but I will not access the site at this point because I usually like to vet things a bit before I join. I mean its not like the site is connected to money laundering or such!  

If it were a bonafide site, I would be one of the first to join.

Hi, I joined the DI forum a while back when I was isolated and needed to connect to other people. Since then we have been having face to face meetings and the internet became obsolete for me. Unfortunately, I am in a position of needing to use the internet again. Jasmina, good luck with the new platform. A group called Freenation in West Yorkshire has been de-platformed from a few places so we could use something like this. What are the next steps to take to get it operational? I'll help if I can.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 4:49 PM, Yasmina said:

Hi guys, 

I hope you are all good! 

I would like to invite you to join our brand new and uncensored social media platform myself and a small team have been working on! 

VIVLEO.COM!

As well all sadly know, free speech is rapidly becoming a thing of the past with social media being used to dictate what we can and cannot talk about.

Anything that doesn't conform is either wrongly 'fact checked' or removed. Now we can be banned or even imprisoned for voicing our opinions.

Whilst we may not be able to stop the current global PLANDEMIC on our own, the team at Vivleo has been working hard behind the scenes to create a better social media platform to help unite the people.

We ALL need to feel free to share and discuss openly and freely in groups with like minded people, so 

Vivleo offers you complete privacy with:
- End to End encryption
- NO harvesting, storing or selling of data (all browsing history stays on the users device)

PLEASE SHARE TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE. WE ARE ONE. JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

https://vivleo.com/

I have attached some promo videos for the platform so you can see what it's all about! 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Don't forget to sign up and share with as many people as possible! We need to boycott all the cabal owned media! 

Thank you! 

33 minutes ago, JONJAY79 said:

Couldn't use link is it down

When Yasmina is online next she'll see this..
BC

On 2/17/2021 at 8:01 AM, Truthspoon said:

I'll trust my own judgement in this case. There are a few red flags... but I won't go over it here. Suffice it to say I've seen it all before. Several times over.

freespeech and democracy , ... you can imagine how many times it was politically promised and sold ,...   

kind of business very old , ...

all corrupted after all .....

Edited by jupiter