Join the revolution, join our new platform!

Yasmina

Hi guys, 

I hope you are all good! 

I would like to invite you to join our brand new and uncensored social media platform myself and a small team have been working on! 

VIVLEO.COM!

As well all sadly know, free speech is rapidly becoming a thing of the past with social media being used to dictate what we can and cannot talk about.

Anything that doesn't conform is either wrongly 'fact checked' or removed. Now we can be banned or even imprisoned for voicing our opinions.

Whilst we may not be able to stop the current global PLANDEMIC on our own, the team at Vivleo has been working hard behind the scenes to create a better social media platform to help unite the people.

We ALL need to feel free to share and discuss openly and freely in groups with like minded people, so 

Vivleo offers you complete privacy with:
- End to End encryption
- NO harvesting, storing or selling of data (all browsing history stays on the users device)

PLEASE SHARE TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE. WE ARE ONE. JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

https://vivleo.com/

I have attached some promo videos for the platform so you can see what it's all about! 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Don't forget to sign up and share with as many people as possible! We need to boycott all the cabal owned media! 

Thank you! 

Edited by Yasmina
Missing info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I suggest no one write their real names if they choose to sign up.

Membership lists and such things can have a bad habit of getting hacked and leaked, such as the case with Parler.

It wouldn't take much in these insane times, for David Icke to be labelled as a hateful extremist and anyone using his forum to be classified in the same way...... don't take the risk of being easily identified.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't want to put a downer on it but how do we know this isn't some kind of Mi5 data gathering operation.

It all seems a bit dodgy to me to be honest........ my spidey senses are tingling and they're not often wrong.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't want to put a downer on it but how do we know this isn't some kind of Mi5 data gathering operation.

It all seems a bit dodgy to me to be honest........ my spidey senses are tingling and they're not often wrong.

They're wrong in this case. 

I have it on good authority that this is a genuine grass roots organically grown idea.. 

BC 

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Completely wrong! 

MI5 😂

I am personally involved in this project and know the person behind it. You couldn't be further from the truth! 

At a time like this, I think we really need a platform such as this one. You don't have to support it if you don't want to, but please don't try and put other people off. We have worked SO hard on this, you can't even comprehend! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I suggest no one write their real names if they choose to sign up.

Membership lists and such things can have a bad habit of getting hacked and leaked, such as the case with Parler.

It wouldn't take much in these insane times, for David Icke to be labelled as a hateful extremist and anyone using his forum to be classified in the same way...... don't take the risk of being easily identified.

You don't have to use your real name to sign up, all the sign up list is for is so people are notified when the platform is ready and launched for public use! 

I don't think creating a freedom platform makes anyone a target or an extremist just for signing up! It's just an alternative social media platform. Loads of alternative platforms have been launched lately and more will be if the big ones keep censoring us. 

Also, it's a bit hypocritical of you to say as you are signed up to and using the DI forum as a truther platform, so I could say the same back to you about being labelled an extremist etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayneDough said:

I have already signed up to join the waiting list. No putting this gal off! We need this type of platform and thank you so much to all working so hard to bring this to life!

Thank you Jayne! We really do, we are almost ready to launch so keep an eye out and share with as many people as possible! Big love ❤️

Edited by Yasmina
Typo

18 hours ago, Basket Case said:

They're wrong in this case. 

I have it on good authority that this is a genuine grass roots organically grown idea.. 

BC 

I'll trust my own judgement in this case. There are a few red flags... but I won't go over it here. Suffice it to say I've seen it all before. Several times over.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JayneDough said:

I have already signed up to join the waiting list. No putting this gal off! We need this type of platform and thank you so much to all working so hard to bring this to life!

Why do you have Illuminati tattoos? A monarch butterfly on your left arm and an all seeing eye on your chest?

Seriously.......are you advertising your Illuminati membership and now you are promoting this data harvesting operation?

No doubt people will think I'm being mean. I'm just using my brain and it all looks dodgy from here.

Edited by Truthspoon

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

No doubt people will think I'm being mean. I'm just using my brain and it all looks dodgy from here.

Not at all. Healthy dose of skepticism is necessary and I do agree with you, it looks dodgy to me too.

Watched their three promotional videos filled with buzz words without any technical details whatsoever. **(flashback to Brian Rose and his 'Freedom platform')**

I don't know, maybe they're just starting and haven't figured out all the details yet.

P.S. Who's going to pay for the "V coins"? What is their monetization strategy? Ads? How can they afford to give away 'free money'?

• Like 2

I might be wrong to be suspicious, I accept that, sorry Yasmina if you are truly sincere and all this is an honest effort with no shenanigans.

Please, ignore me folks, this might be just the thing we need....... but what takes me by surprise is how you think you can pull something like this off.

The thing that makes me suspicious is that you need vast resources and background infrastructure like servers to pull this off.....

'Normal' people don't have access to that kind of thing...... that's what surprises me about this and makes me question it.

It's seems too big and to have come from no-where.... unless it is relying on financial backing to take off...... and that raises more issues.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 11:20 PM, Yasmina said:

I don't think creating a freedom platform makes anyone a target or an extremist just for signing up! It's just an alternative social media platform. Loads of alternative platforms have been launched lately and more will be if the big ones keep censoring us. 

Also, it's a bit hypocritical of you to say as you are signed up to and using the DI forum as a truther platform, so I could say the same back to you about being labelled an extremist etc. 

Hmmmm. I'm surprised you didn't understand my point....or have you chosen to deliberately misrepresent it?

Odd.

46 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Hmmmm. I'm surprised you didn't understand my point....or have you chosen to deliberately misrepresent it?

Odd.

I think you are the one who is choosing to be awkward and purposely misinterpret. Please don't de rail my thread anymore with your negativity and pettiness. 

15 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Question

who is Mario Anthony Haji-Costas?

22 hours ago, metak88 said:

Not at all. Healthy dose of skepticism is necessary and I do agree with you, it looks dodgy to me too.

Watched their three promotional videos filled with buzz words without any technical details whatsoever. **(flashback to Brian Rose and his 'Freedom platform')**

I don't know, maybe they're just starting and haven't figured out all the details yet.

P.S. Who's going to pay for the "V coins"? What is their monetization strategy? Ads? How can they afford to give away 'free money'?

The revenue comes from adverts, selling content, subscriptions, as well as the Marketplace (similar to Ebay) where people can sell items on the platform and the platform takes a small cut (same as Ebay). Just before launch we will be posting a tutorial video on how to use the site and how everything works exactly. Please bear with us. 

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I might be wrong to be suspicious, I accept that, sorry Yasmina if you are truly sincere and all this is an honest effort with no shenanigans.

Please, ignore me folks, this might be just the thing we need....... but what takes me by surprise is how you think you can pull something like this off.

The thing that makes me suspicious is that you need vast resources and background infrastructure like servers to pull this off.....

'Normal' people don't have access to that kind of thing...... that's what surprises me about this and makes me question it.

It's seems too big and to have come from no-where.... unless it is relying on financial backing to take off...... and that raises more issues.

Trust me, this is a very sincere thing we are doing. A lot of members on this site personally know me and can vouch for my credibility. I would not be involved in something that doesn't help us go against what is happening and create something positive for the people. 

This website has been worked on for a number of years and has had a lot of investment and effort put into making it. I agree, a lot went into making this which is why it is so important that we get it out to the people. The site will be using mirrored servers to avoid ever being shut down. Everything has been thought about carefully, hence why it has been developed over years. 

These are 'normal' people who have been creating this. I know each and every one of them. You don't need to be a billionaire cabal member to create a social media platform. You just need creativity, patience, effort and some investment. And then the people to use your site! Either carry on using and moaning about the cabal owned platforms who don't give a crap about us, or join a platform made by like minded people. That wasn't aimed at you, just a general you. 

It hasn't come from 'no where', it has been worked on for a long time and now we are almost ready to launch we are trying to promote it to the people! 

Edited by Yasmina
Typo

16 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Question

who is Mario Anthony Haji-Costas?

21 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Trust me, this is a very sincere thing we are doing. A lot of members on this site personally know me and can vouch for my credibility. I would not be involved in something that doesn't help us go against what is happening and create something positive for the people. 

This website has been worked on for a number of years and has had a lot of investment and effort put into making it. I agree, a lot went into making this which is why it is so important that we get it out to the people. The site will be using mirrored servers to avoid ever being shut down. Everything has been thought about carefully, hence why it has been developed over years. 

These are 'normal' people who have been creating this. I know each and every one of them. You don't need to be a billionaire cabal member to create a social media platform. You just need creativity, patience, effort and some investment. And then the people to use your site! Either carry on using and moaning about the cabal owned platforms who don't give a crap about us, or join a platform made by like minded people. That wasn't aimed at you, just a general you. 

It hasn't come from 'no where', it has been worked on for a long time and now we are almost ready to launch we are trying to promote it to the people! 

Who is this Mario guy, Yasmina ? 

He's listed as the sole Director of the Website. 

What sort of things has he been involved with in the truth movement online. What other online stuff has he done? 

Is he a member here ? 

BC 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Who is this Mario guy, Yasmina ? 

He's listed as the sole Director of the Website. 

What sort of things has he been involved with in the truth movement online. What other online stuff has he done? 

Is he a member here ? 

BC 

I will PM you. 

• Thanks 1