16 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Archaeology has re-dated old monuments to beyond 6000 years and therefore proves the creation myth to be wrong.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say the earth is 6000 yrs. old. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right on pi!  It would be presumptuous to think that God would deny anyone who is earnestly seeking Him.     Catholic, Buddhist, Muslim, we are all on our own paths.  Macnamara shared h

The more I think about the truth movement the more I find it a hopeless cause. Wake everyone up and they still have control. So divine intervention seems to be our best hope. Moreover what I have foun

Simply with respect for all its other creations and with gratitude and enjoyment for the experience its given us.   Life is for living.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2021 at 7:03 PM, Macnamara said:

I'm just trying to understand the process that has torn those people away from a search for the ineffable into a phoney Tv land that won't serve the same purpose

America is just as bad or worse.  

You may not believe in Satan, but you for sure know his followers exist.
Call it the ‘satanic strategy’ or call it a byproduct of progress and innovation.  

Either way the name of the game is distraction.  They tried killing Christians off for centuries but they only ended up creating martyrs and strengthening people’s conviction.  It’s amazing how people gain resolve under persecution.

However with endless distraction:  rat race, things, overeating, entertainment, keeping up with the Joneses, not only are 1st world people sheltered from real suffering in the world, they are oblivious to the state of their own souls.   They don’t know their souls are in peril.  

It’s like winning a war without firing a shot. 

Edited by Michi713
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Michi713 said:

Nowhere in the Bible does it say the earth is 6000 yrs. old. 

Agreed but some Christians calculated the beginning by counting back the family lines in the Bible to tell us the Earth is only 6000 years old.

They were fundamentalists, you must know this.

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Agreed but some Christians calculated the beginning by counting back the family lines in the Bible to tell us the Earth is only 6000 years old.

There are also backwoods in Murica where they take up snakes and speak tongues like buleedubuh doopoo.   That’s low hanging fruit found in every back woods in every religion on earth, representative of a small minority. 

Some Native Americans believe the first man was made of snot blown out of the goddess’ nose, so we may be snot creatures instead of dust.

53 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

There are also backwoods in Murica where they take up snakes and speak tongues like buleedubuh doopoo.   That’s low hanging fruit found in every back woods in every religion on earth, representative of a small minority. 

Some Native Americans believe the first man was made of snot blown out of the goddess’ nose, so we may be snot creatures instead of dust.

Lol. I know what you mean but the question still needs to be asked, who's truth should I believe? Your version of Christianity or the fundamentalists or the Mormons or the Jehova witnesses or the Catholics?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Michi713 said:

America is just as bad or worse.  

I know america is in some ways the belly of the corporate beast but you still have a lot of butts in seats in churches and you have a written constitution that protects your individual rights against government and you still (for now) have the right to bare arms with which you can defend your rights

You still have the tools to defend your individual liberty. We haven't got jack-shit in the UK. We've largely turned our back on the church, we've been disarmed and our constitution is spread out over centuries of archaic records that you need a pretty determined mindset to galvanise into a coherent internal directive

The guys at UK column are doing a great job of exploring the british constitution in their series 'the dissidents guide to the constitution' but its not easy material to grapple with and most people won't at this time grasp the importance of understanding these areas of knowledge

You may not believe in Satan, but you for sure know his followers exist.

Oh i believe in the existence of an evil spiritual force. I also think that religious people have an advantage over modern secular brits who lack the language with which to get to grips with these concepts. A christian understands evil because they have the language with which to speak about it and conceptualise it in their mind

Call it the ‘satanic strategy’ or call it a byproduct of progress and innovation.  

so in the occult there is the concept of 'egregores' which are though forms that people can feed into. Some people will argue that these thoughtforms exist only as a symbol in the minds of adherents whilst others will argue that they manifest a lifeforce of their own

Either way you cut it people can create a egregore of 'satan' and then construct their moral life around that

Either way the name of the game is distraction.  They tried killing Christians off for centuries but they only ended up creating martyrs and strengthening people’s conviction.  It’s amazing how people gain resolve under persecution.

The satanists want to destroy the dignity of the human spirit

However with endless distraction:  rat race, things, overeating, entertainment, keeping up with the Joneses, not only are 1st world people sheltered from real suffering in the world, they are oblivious to the state of their own souls.   They don’t know their souls are in peril.

It’s like winning a war without firing a shot. 

yes but that process of disconnecting people from a spiritual life IS the war that the satanists are waging and they control the mega-corporations so they are the engineers of perception

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Lol. I know what you mean but the question still needs to be asked, who's truth should I believe? Your version of Christianity or the fundamentalists or the Mormons or the Jehova witnesses or the Catholics?

how do you think a benevolent deity who loves their creation would want you to behave towards it?

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

how do you think a benevolent deity who loves their creation would want you to behave towards it?

Simply with respect for all its other creations and with gratitude and enjoyment for the experience its given us.

Life is for living.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Right on pi! 

It would be presumptuous to think that God would deny anyone who is earnestly seeking Him.  

Catholic, Buddhist, Muslim, we are all on our own paths.  Macnamara shared how he started and where he is now.  I’ve shared and so did you.  

If one is calling out for God, He will not deny that person, no matter who he is, what religion, or what he has done in the past. 

If one is not seeking God, not open to the concept, or on a mission to prove God does not exist, those things will be so for that person’s mind and heart.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 4/18/2021 at 10:36 AM, pi3141 said:

It isn't just a fundamentalist belief, I think it's actually a common belief, especially among evangelicals; it isn't such a far fetched concept either, if you read Genesis 5, you'll come to the conclusion that the days of man from Adam to the death of Eber was 2187 years, so continuing the calculation from there will put our civilization at under 6000 years old; I don't think the Earth itself is that young; bearing in mind that one day to God is as a thousand years to man, so it could then be that the earth took 7000 years to create, just a thought. However, the dates in Genesis chapter 5 clearly indicate that our civilization is less than 6000 years old.

“Look into my soul, I know - everything you need is in there. It has to be. Because I've never sold my soul to anyone! It's mine, it's human! Figure out yourself what I want - because I know it can't be bad! The hell with it all, I just can't think of a thing other than those words of his - HAPPINESS, FREE, FOR EVERYONE, AND LET NO ONE BE FORGOTTEN!”
Arkady Strugatsky, Roadside Picnic