BBC 1 - PANORAMA TONIGHT 15/02/2021-----Vaccines: The Disinformation War- UK TV PROGRAMME

soulalways

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

I was going to post about this, crazy isn’t it. One thing I was curious about is some people say that yoga is satanic, the poses encourages demons and all that, what do you reckon to that? 

King Solomon was ace at summoning up Demons, but he used them in order to build God's temple. I personally wouldn't practice this pagan ritual called Yoga, take the Y away and we have the word OGA meaning 'Chief Master'.

I was going to post about this, crazy isn’t it. One thing I was curious about is some people say that yoga is satanic, the poses encourages demons and all that, what do you reckon to that? 

The journalist is a fkn soy boy pussy type. Now he's playing the victim angle of course. 'Oh I wrote a bunch of bullshit straight from my arse and now I'm getting trolled'.

"The feedback I've had for story has been overwhelmingly positive, but the trolling is quite something. Huge respect to any journos out there covering the disinfo beat who face this kind of online abuse every day."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, soulalways said:

Here we go!!!..

i was wondering how long it would take the cult to put  out a programme dissing us all...YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!!

con theorists,insanity,Brainwashed...OR WHAT EVER ELSE THEY CAN COME UP WITH!.

I DONT WATCH THE BBC ANYMORE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS..THEY MAKE ME SICK TO THE STOMACH!

might be worth a laugh!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000scy8

23 minutes ago, alexa said:

King Solomon was ace at summoning up Demons, but he used them in order to build God's temple. I personally wouldn't practice this pagan ritual called Yoga, take the Y away and we have the word OGA meaning 'Chief Master'.

What about if it’s for physical exercise, it’s a decent workout and I do feel better after doing it

50 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've seen some bullshit, some major propaganda in my time... but this is another level of bullshit artistry.

Gosh, I just finished watching it.

It should have been called  Vaccines: How we are using people talking about them as a pretext for mass censorship so we don't have these problems in the future.

Not quite as catchy though 🙂

• Like 2

What about if it’s for physical exercise, it’s a decent workout and I do feel better after doing it

If your not meditating with it like some do, I would reckon this would be OK, isn't there another way you could calmly exercise ?

20 hours ago, soulalways said:

Here we go!!!..

i was wondering how long it would take the cult to put  out a programme dissing us all...YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!!

con theorists,insanity,Brainwashed...OR WHAT EVER ELSE THEY CAN COME UP WITH!.

I DONT WATCH THE BBC ANYMORE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS..THEY MAKE ME SICK TO THE STOMACH!

might be worth a laugh!

This is being shown on Sky News Australia   https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6228953768001

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

The journalist is a fkn soy boy pussy type. Now he's playing the victim angle of course. 'Oh I wrote a bunch of bullshit straight from my arse and now I'm getting trolled'.

"The feedback I've had for story has been overwhelmingly positive, but the trolling is quite something. Huge respect to any journos out there covering the disinfo beat who face this kind of online abuse every day."

First thing that struck me about this "journalist" (apart from looking about 12), was that he looked like the stereotypical stoner-kid who sits at the back of the class in school flicking paper balls at the teacher's pet in the front row... and by the quality of journalism he is producing I'd say that assumption wouldn't be too far off the mark.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling

10 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

First thing that struck me about this "journalist" (apart from looking about 12), was that he looked like the stereotypical stoner-kid who sits at the back of the class in school flicking paper balls at the teacher's pet in the front row... and by the quality of journalism he is producing I'd say that assumption wouldn't be too far off the mark.

PxNuxzEd_400x400.jpg I mean, what can you say. LOL.

well what a laugh that load of shit was...!!!..BBC panorama was like watching a labour party political broadcast,amateurish and unprofessional.

if the so called "panel"wernt 3rd rate actors i,ll eat my hat.the female interviewer was a fucking joke.they couldnt diss the doctors around the world..

as they WERE genuine in their call for folk not to have the nutty jab....no debate just one sided as usual....they are running scared to put this crap on...its bloody obvious that in UK the figures for folk NOT adhering to their properganda is VERY HIGH INDEED...bunch of twats!!!

please excuse my language,

On 2/15/2021 at 10:32 PM, Bombadil said:

That has got to be the most pathetic bunch of tripe coming out of the bbc in a while. Beggars belief. The piece is clearly not about yoga, as it quickly steers towards the real agenda. We can’t control all of the narrative, so let’s get our readers on board for some legal changes to freedom of speech etc. 
My friends dad used to teach yoga. Never discussed conspiracies with me. Just sat in funny positions drinking bad home brew!

Yoga, like breastfeeding instead of feeding  formulas leads to people  seeking alternative viewpoints on life.

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 2

the journo said the vax contains no material derived from fetal cells. The .gov website regarding astra zeneca states genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells. She also says it contains no meat products. So chimpanzee's are made of soy then? 🤣

Also notice the unnecessary camera pan to the journo doing the interview in totally over the top PPE for an outside in the  back garden chat? And of course the family is Asian, with a couple of disabled kids thrown in to get a few laughs at by the white van men.

BBC scum up to their old tricks again. Absolute scum.

Edited by factJack
  • Like 1

more programming for the masses. The first woman (can’t remember their names) her father died after taking the vaccine because he was so ill anyway.  No mention of if it helped him get there sooner. Then she still went ahead to have it. The others who were shown the truth by credible doctors still went ahead with the vaccine and there was some happy ending music to go with it and they all lived happily ever after! 

for now. 

Saw most of this panorama episode. Funny how the presenter didn't wear a mask talking to the white MP but needed a mask and/or visor whenever talking to a black or asian person. Also the Oracle Films vid 'Ask the Experts' they mainly referred to is a little suspicious - 33 doctors. Seems like they mixed possible quacks in with the medical doctors (e.g. Prof. Konstantin Pavlidis  (a metaphysicist)) in an effort to discredit 'anti-vaxxers'. I haven't looked into him much but it seems a bit odd having a metaphysicist contributing to this sort of video.

Edited by BossCrow