BBC 1 - PANORAMA TONIGHT 15/02/2021-----Vaccines: The Disinformation War- UK TV PROGRAMME

Here we go!!!..

i was wondering how long it would take the cult to put  out a programme dissing us all...YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!!

con theorists,insanity,Brainwashed...OR WHAT EVER ELSE THEY CAN COME UP WITH!.

I DONT WATCH THE BBC ANYMORE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS..THEY MAKE ME SICK TO THE STOMACH!

might be worth a laugh!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i honestly think the propaganda is so extreme and relentless that a hell of lot more are refusing this thing than there we know....if we were just lining up, and i know alot still are, but it just wou

They're going to score an own goal with this propaganda piece. People who are on the fence about the whole vaccine debate will hopefully see this as a sign the system is panicking over more and more p

Posted Images

They're going to score an own goal with this propaganda piece. People who are on the fence about the whole vaccine debate will hopefully see this as a sign the system is panicking over more and more people starting to see the truth about vaccines and big pharma.

• Like 2

i honestly think the propaganda is so extreme and relentless that a hell of lot more are refusing this thing than there we know....if we were just lining up, and i know alot still are, but it just wouldnt be like this there would be no point.......with just how extreme it is...it really gives me hope that a massive number are telling them to fuck off.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Normally rubbish likes this makes me angry but I actually laughed at this, just so blatant and so lacking in self awareness.

The bit were the old lady says the anti vax video she watched made her frightened !! Oh the irony considering the BBC have spent the last 12 months spewing nothing but fear.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Does yoga have a conspiracy theory problem?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-55957298

Opting for a healthy lifestyle without petro chemicals shoved down every orifice is a cOnSpiwAcy.

What about the pants though? Surely it's the pants? I mean, some birds think it's license to show their arse at every opportunity and let's be honest, the majority of these chicks haven't had an arse worth showing since they were 18. It's the pants I tell you! 🧐

A relative insisted on telling me about this. I told them it wasn't worth a second thought, but the most striking thing in the whole show was when they accused anti-vaxxers of 'scaremongering'. They accused someone else of scaremongering.

There is no depth they won't sink to, there's nothing they won't do. Someone needs to pull the plug on them, fast.

Edited by Ethel
adding something
1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well, that's....interesting. When I searched before, it allowed me to see the full profile, and post the link. Now I get a "sign up to..blah blah blah" page. 

Clearly rattled.

Indeed. I viewed it a few hours ago with no problem.  Now I need to sign up.

49 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I assume Dr Vernon Coleman was invited to speak on this programme.  No?  Gosh I wonder why?

Dr Coleman did appear, as did Dr Wakefield. I was in and out while cooking so can't give a full appraisal. What I saw of the programme made me think it was a bit of a double bluff. "Look, this is what the Antivaxers are saying", while adding things such as so and so doctor spoke out and then got struck off. And, "This type of vaccine has been used plenty of times before".

Six and two threes... Half letting steam out the pressure cooker and half propaganda, imho.

Put succinctly, there was psychological programming abound. OBEY!

Edited by wingwang
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Opting for a healthy lifestyle without petro chemicals shoved down every orifice is a cOnSpiwAcy.

That has got to be the most pathetic bunch of tripe coming out of the bbc in a while. Beggars belief. The piece is clearly not about yoga, as it quickly steers towards the real agenda. We can’t control all of the narrative, so let’s get our readers on board for some legal changes to freedom of speech etc. 
My friends dad used to teach yoga. Never discussed conspiracies with me. Just sat in funny positions drinking bad home brew!

3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

That has got to be the most pathetic bunch of tripe coming out of the bbc in a while. Beggars belief. The piece is clearly not about yoga, as it quickly steers towards the real agenda. We can’t control all of the narrative, so let’s get our readers on board for some legal changes to freedom of speech etc. 
My friends dad used to teach yoga. Never discussed conspiracies with me. Just sat in funny positions drinking bad home brew!

Its scraping the barrel.

Implying health conscious people are precrime terrorist, pushing their weaponised Tibetan singing bowl cd's.🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Dr Coleman did appear, as did Dr Wakefield. I was in and out while cooking so can't give a full appraisal. What I saw of the programme made me think it was a bit of a double bluff. "Look, this is what the Antivaxers are saying", while adding things such as so and so doctor spoke out and then got struck off. And, "This type of vaccine has been used plenty of times before".

Six and two threes... Half letting steam out the pressure cooker and half propaganda, imho.

Put succinctly, there was psychological programming abound. OBEY!

Always a setup

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I was going to post about this, crazy isn’t it. One thing I was curious about is some people say that yoga is satanic, the poses encourages demons and all that, what do you reckon to that?