Jump to content

Countries free from co vid fascism


Mr H
 Share

Recommended Posts

So listening to the wind, seems more than likely that vaccine passports will be here to go about daily life (boo hoo!)

 

So could be time to get out if a window comes around.

 

So thought would start a thread where we can list countries where they're not into this fetish.

 

So far my studies have.

 

If you're quite well off.

 

Sweden and Norway.

 

Cheaper option.

 

Tanzania - they really don't give a shit, even yesterday told e where to stick the vaccine and peeps should use natural medicines. I like the cut of their jib. And I can imagine their surprise when they look at to shore and see a banana boat full of whities on there pleading to be let in! 

Edited by Mr H
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok. So i've been trying to get info from boots on the ground. Really a LOT of info coming in that Mexico is where a lot of folks are hiding out escaping this madness. Is some restrictions, but easily bypassed and general attitude of not caring about the covid thing. 

 

So I've decided to make a move there in the summer as I speak the lingo and like latin america anyway, and possibly to some of the other neighbouring Central American countries once I find out more info about them - with mid-long term view of staying out there living the nomadic lifestyle - unless there's some kind of revolution here.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2021 at 10:25 AM, Athenry04 said:

I's be interested in this. I often wonder about remote gaffs like Bhutan, which are hard to enter anyway are getting on.

Bhutan would be interesting. Think it's quite expensive just to get in. I did look into Mongolia they seem to have put in the restrictions and stuff - but doubt ol Genghis on his horse would give a flying fig! And it's a big ol place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Mr H   What about Australia ?  I know the Aussie Sky News is pretty sane and against all the covid nonsense ... maybe it would be okay over there because there is a large group of people who had the nonsense.   That's also important.

I think Australia has a lot of things going for it and a bright future. But some of it looked very draconian. And I'm also looking for mid-long term solution. Think that would be harder to achieve in Oz. Getting some kind of 2nd residency in central america is relatively cheap and easy from my pre-lim investigations. I've also spent a lot of time in central/south america in my time, and know if things get bad, it's pretty easy to escape the system in these places - a lot of it being a bit mad max-esque! And you can just do what you like. Obviously has it's negatives as well........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Really a LOT of info coming in that Mexico is where a lot of folks are hiding out escaping this madness. Is some restrictions, but easily bypassed and general attitude of not caring about the covid thing. 

 

Maybe that was the real purpose of Trump wanting to 'build the wall'. (Was probably never his idea in the first place!)

 

Instead of keeping Mexicans out of the USA, it was to keep Americans from fleeing to Mexico.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Maybe that was the real purpose of Trump wanting to 'build the wall'. (Was probably never his idea in the first place!)

 

Instead of keeping Mexicans out of the USA, it was to keep Americans from fleeing to Mexico.

I think it was Obama who started the wall, or maybe even before him. 

 

Yes you could be right, I never rule anything out these days. My impression of Trump though is that he likes to get things done and also appeal to middle america which the wall did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My impression of Trump though is that he likes to get things done and also appeal to middle america which the wall did.

 

But it could have been a form of 'reverse psychology' though.

 

Americans would have been averse to the idea of a wall to 'keep them in', but if you 'spun' it as the idea of 'keeping the damn immigrants out' it would have been more 'appealing' and people would have been more supportive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quite possibly dude, but have to remember 50% + were against the wall, so it wasn't really a vote winner for him......

 

Perhaps it was planned to keep Americans in, I just personally doubt Trump came up with such a plan or was his intention, but may have been used for the purposes you state. Just my opinion of course...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have just seen one report of someone who has just travelled from Heathrow. Whole vid on youtube.

 

No one on the UK side is checking at all where you're going/why you're travelling. It's a complete psy op! You can go as you like! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Belarus and Bulgaria could be options too, very very cheap

Yeah I heard Belarus was against the virus stuff. Not sure about their stance, but Georgia is another country good to get second residence/start business.

 

But I only speak english and spanish - so trying to look at these types of nations...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update on my research.

 

Costa Rica. One of the most lax it seems. Everything open, some places reduced capacity. You don't even need to have a PCR test to get in. Do have masks in enclosed spaces. But I have been there, pretty certain if you on the Carribbean side (much less touristy), it most likely won't be enforced, very unruly on that side. Where as west coast and central hubs probably would have to as it's US central around there..... 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Update on my research.

 

Costa Rica. One of the most lax it seems. Everything open, some places reduced capacity. You don't even need to have a PCR test to get in. Do have masks in enclosed spaces. But I have been there, pretty certain if you on the Carribbean side (much less touristy), it most likely won't be enforced, very unruly on that side. Where as west coast and central hubs probably would have to as it's US central around there..... 

 

 

How is Costa Rica for natural disasters, being self sufficient & cost of living? So far it sounds alright compared to the mad UK! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Seeker said:

How is Costa Rica for natural disasters, being self sufficient & cost of living? So far it sounds alright compared to the mad UK! 

 

Yeah in that part of the world you take your chances with natural disasters - pretty much whole of central america. It has the most foreign investment out of all the countries so one would assume that it's not too bad, but would have to do further research on the areas.

 

Cost of living. So 2 things I noticed. 1 West Coast (where whites live)  is a LOT more expensive than East coast (where afro carribeans live) - most notably in the prices of land and property. Much of the east coast doesn't have any development at all. But people say East coast has a lot more crime - but it wasn't that bad when I was there compared to other places I have been.

 

There are also two different prices. One for the gringos and one for locals. So if you eat at touristy restaurants you will pay the same as somewhere like a cheaper Euro country like croatia. But if you eat in the local restaurants and eat the local food it's very cheap but not exactly glamorious i.e. think rice beans and plantain. 

 

In terms of accomodation I can only tell you what I paid which was deffo gringo prices! On the East coast I had a gigantic 2 story cabina in the jungle with a beach view, quite a bit of land with all amenities could have hosted whole family and it was about 30 dollars a night - that's without shopping around. When I went to the west and central regions the price was double and the places very small.

 

I do have a contact in costa rica, not best friends or anything. So I could get very specific info if anyone is actually serious. My knowledge is only as a gringo! :) 

 

Should also note all of central america is corrupt as hell, so don't think like the law is going to protect you or anything if things go wrong, especially when it comes to land ownership or anything like that. Whoever pays the most wins! :)

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.traveloffpath.com/countries-without-any-travel-restrictions-or-entry-requirements/?fbclid=IwAR2SHgQzVLdERv5Kd95ASC-stTAHxIsURkkTiIZbsKmUTzJi13Yy609L8y0

 

Countries we can enter freely, no test, quarantine or demon juice vaccine: Albania, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Montenegro, North Macedonia & Tanzania 

Edited by Seeker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure about what sort of Covid crap is in place, but worth looking up.

 

1. Mozambique - Portuguese speaking and interested in anyone investing by setting up businesses. You can buy anything at all from a pharmacy.

2. Swaziland - English speaking. When I was last there you could buy anything over the counter from the pharmacy, no prescription needed. 

3. Belize - English speaking, land is dirt cheap, you can vanish there. You can buy anything over the counter at the pharmacy.

 

The most important part of the above is the pharmacies, You can buy ivermectin, which has been banned for treating Covid, but it's been used for years against so called viral diseases and malaria. You can but hydroxychloroquine and literally ANYTHING.

 

I've lived for some time in all three (work). Snakes, poisonous spiders, scorpions and don't piss of the authorities, stay cool and life is good in all three. Problem with Belize are too many Americans who believe that only America should be allowed to exist! There's a big Mennonite community and they along with the Chinese produce everything. Main income is from tourism. Watch the sandflies, nasty little buggers, they call 'em. no-see-ums.

 

Edited by Mikheil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 2/20/2021 at 6:03 PM, Mr H said:

Ok. So i've been trying to get info from boots on the ground. Really a LOT of info coming in that Mexico is where a lot of folks are hiding out escaping this madness. Is some restrictions, but easily bypassed and general attitude of not caring about the covid thing. 

 

So I've decided to make a move there in the summer as I speak the lingo and like latin america anyway, and possibly to some of the other neighbouring Central American countries once I find out more info about them - with mid-long term view of staying out there living the nomadic lifestyle - unless there's some kind of revolution here.....

Belize is cheap, very low population, land is dirt cheap, lifestyle WAS good - dunno about Covid restrictions. I have contacts there. If you are serious PM me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...