I am convinced you are all aliens on this forum. if not then part of the agenda. If not one then both.

Dizza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 9:43 PM, them said:

Multiple reasons.  Some sinister some silly

• A dichotomy of ideologies intersecting within any given thread on any and all topics
  • Hobby trolls (ragging each other and everyone else too)
  • State actors (inevitably from multiple states in the same thread occasionally)
  • Dicks (plentiful supply)
  • Lunatics (borderline personality disorder mob)
  • School holidays (web analytics support this)
  • Mental health or wealth
  • Aliens (because there is a movie in this somewhere e.g Alien Flame Wars II - This time they've got scripts)
  • Shit posters (sub species of the hobby-troll)
  • Under the influence of ... (been in twitter jail due to strong Trapist beer altering my default social filters)

Dizza, it's the internet, people are never going to stay in their lane due to the complex nature of the thoroughways we're all traversing together

Plus people pretending to be high level mystery school hierophants and number one authority on aliens and very thing else..but really they live in th box room of their oap parents house using conspiracy forums like some kind of platform game needing ( I am right) as reward tokens to the ego ... Ring a bell anyone 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:15 AM, Truthspoon said:

Jacques Vallee in his book Messengers of Deception makes the point that the military and Satanism seems to be closely involved with the aliens and UFO phenomenon. 

Bill Cooper covered the same in Behold A Pale Horse, lots of military personel with links to satanism and of course he also goes into alien agenda and Project Blue Beam.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, FrankVitali said:

Are you on drugs bro?

Can I have some?  😄

i wasnt going to reply cos your obviously (here for a laff), but i say demons, witches, warlocks and yes so called ghosts could all be one of the same entity.

However i am not discounting military technology either.

just imagine with the high tech they obviously have, that the film you saw named "the predator" could actually be the real truth!.

in other words the demons etc., have been released through portals like cern, cloaked and uncloaked with the ability to direct comments and opinions on sites like this... oh and yes! they have free reign to attack the vaccinated who consent to the manipulation of their God given dna which has dehumanised them, making them sub human and on the same level as a corporation or demon..

Who has noticed a change all over the world since cern and the swiss tunnel?

they showed us.

I do not need drugs to see what i see.

On 4/9/2021 at 9:43 PM, them said:

Multiple reasons.  Some sinister some silly

• A dichotomy of ideologies intersecting within any given thread on any and all topics
  • Hobby trolls (ragging each other and everyone else too)
  • State actors (inevitably from multiple states in the same thread occasionally)
  • Dicks (plentiful supply)
  • Lunatics (borderline personality disorder mob)
  • School holidays (web analytics support this)
  • Mental health or wealth
  • Aliens (because there is a movie in this somewhere e.g Alien Flame Wars II - This time they've got scripts)
  • Shit posters (sub species of the hobby-troll)
  • Under the influence of ... (been in twitter jail due to strong Trapist beer altering my default social filters)

Dizza, it's the internet, people are never going to stay in their lane due to the complex nature of the thoroughways we're all traversing together

ive just seen this after writing my last post after avin a beer! lol, but i do think youve identified all poss culprits.

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 7:06 PM, Dizza said:

Put it this way, it is either Aliens, witches or demons that have been released and are congregating and steering this earth to total annihilation or the devil himself who is violating and manipulating all of our freewill against our will and consent. Or it is the aforementioned. I for I and all do not consent.

You are quite correct. I have seen it on this board as well. Check out my recent post. Or any of my posts for that matter. All important information that got derailed by nay sayers. Even though everything was credible and legitimate. If you want to understand more and confirm for yourself please register at this website for their zoom meeting. Globalpeacetribe.com. I have been attending zoom meetings such as this. I have infiltrated over 100 occult groups over this pandemic and what I have come to find is crippling to say the least.. The information that gets put out in these meetings will scare you. You will see and understand what it is these people believe. And what they are doing. 

They are talking to interdimesional beings. And they are doing dark magic. They are involved in all of the social justice movements. They do have lobby groups. They are calling for a total death and rebirth of this earth. I will divulge and join this meeting and you will see for yourself. Give fake info and fake newly created email with false info, you do not need to pay. They will admit that they are talking to hostile interdimesional beings that say we need to get rid of weapons, nuclear technology, fossil fuels, and carbon. Please listen and heed my warning and show others. If you are interested in seeing more you can privately message me. I will give you other groups and other meetings. I have hoped that by sharing this with others that others would help and make videos and posts. This never happens. 

What's scary is the people they have on our very famous individuals with money and Influence. And God only knows who else is participating as viewers. You will come to find that the pope and the Dali lama are at the core of all these groups. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:31 AM, Notimeleft said:

You are quite correct. I have seen it on this board as well. Check out my recent post. Or any of my posts for that matter. All important information that got derailed by nay sayers. Even though everything was credible and legitimate. If you want to understand more and confirm for yourself please register at this website for their zoom meeting. Globalpeacetribe.com. I have been attending zoom meetings such as this. I have infiltrated over 100 occult groups over this pandemic and what I have come to find is crippling to say the least.. The information that gets put out in these meetings will scare you. You will see and understand what it is these people believe. And what they are doing. 

They are talking to interdimesional beings. And they are doing dark magic. They are involved in all of the social justice movements. They do have lobby groups. They are calling for a total death and rebirth of this earth. I will divulge and join this meeting and you will see for yourself. Give fake info and fake newly created email with false info, you do not need to pay. They will admit that they are talking to hostile interdimesional beings that say we need to get rid of weapons, nuclear technology, fossil fuels, and carbon. Please listen and heed my warning and show others. If you are interested in seeing more you can privately message me. I will give you other groups and other meetings. I have hoped that by sharing this with others that others would help and make videos and posts. This never happens. 

What's scary is the people they have on our very famous individuals with money and Influence. And God only knows who else is participating as viewers. You will come to find that the pope and the Dali lama are at the core of all these groups. 

Hi thank you for sharing this and i do not disbelieve anything that you have written.

I have seen too much for something like this to scare me

I know what they do and how pure evil they are.

The Holy Spirit sees everything they do.

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 12:54 AM, Dizza said:

i wasnt going to reply cos your obviously (here for a laff), but i say demons, witches, warlocks and yes so called ghosts could all be one of the same entity.

However i am not discounting military technology either.

just imagine with the high tech they obviously have, that the film you saw named "the predator" could actually be the real truth!.

in other words the demons etc., have been released through portals like cern, cloaked and uncloaked with the ability to direct comments and opinions on sites like this... oh and yes! they have free reign to attack the vaccinated who consent to the manipulation of their God given dna which has dehumanised them, making them sub human and on the same level as a corporation or demon..

Who has noticed a change all over the world since cern and the swiss tunnel?

they showed us.

I do not need drugs to see what i see.

On your reference to free rein attack on vaccinated (I do hope that's true) I've seen a few times claims that e.ts have been re modifying our strands of dna over thousands of years which means one of two things.

1 none of our dna is our original dna meaning we are all fair game

2 the gene modifying vaccine is the latest change to our dna that our controllers are delivering to us as a race.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:42 AM, oz93666 said:

That's really quiet close to the truth ...Witches have little input . But Aliens do , you will remember there is a coalition of 3 physical alien groups , Annunaki , Reptilians and Arcturians who work to control us ...these malevolent Aliens are working with (and possessed by) the fallen angels and their legions of demons ...

The Devil ??? ..That's rather an ambiguous term . If you like you can see him as the chief Annunaki ...

And you are right , this gang are manipulating everyone with mind control/influence .... this is a big unrecognized factor ...the dark spirit realm influence by psychic means , most of us have dark spirit attachments soon after birth , tormenting and sabotaging our lives ...In addition the ET's have sophisticated electronic mind influence from 3/4/5G sending blanket commands ..."trust government"...  "wear your mask" ..... "covid is real" ...

This is the world view of Karl Mollison 

What are the roles of the three alien groups ie what's there roles/purposes 

On 9/16/2021 at 2:15 PM, Looney tune said:

What are the roles of the three alien groups ie what's there roles/purposes 

To annihilate humanity and claim that satan is god.  The Holy Spirit is waiting for them to make their move then its game over for these demons and their father.