I am convinced you are all aliens on this forum. if not then part of the agenda. If not one then both.

Dizza

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Jacques Vallee in his book Messengers of Deception makes the point that the military and Satanism seems to be closely involved with the aliens and UFO phenomenon. 

He remarks that everything the old witchcraft and Satanists used to do in the middle-ages now seem to be being done by so called 'aliens'....

Out of reactions, but sounds interesting. I just got a pdf copy. Cheers for the recommendation.

10 hours ago, Dizza said:

Put it this way, it is either Aliens, witches or demons that have been released and are congregating and steering this earth to total annihilation or the devil himself who is violating and manipulating all of our freewill against our will and consent. Or it is the aforementioned. I for I and all do not consent.

Are you on drugs bro?

Can I have some?  😄

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Dizza said:

Put it this way, it is either Aliens, witches or demons that have been released and are congregating and steering this earth to total annihilation or the devil himself who is violating and manipulating all of our freewill against our will and consent. Or it is the aforementioned. I for I and all do not consent.

That was supposed to have happened in 1990's, and thats the real reason for end of cold war.

Mankind was technically too powerful by then, and stopped something from happening.

Its a shame, that it did not. The 1990's will always be the last decade of real humans on earth, in terms of our civilisation.

I always believe 911 happened to america, due to them stopping the end from happening in 1990's. Something up there hates america for stopping that course of events.

The human race was supposed to have ended in 1990's, that is the real reason why they ended the cold war.

Edited by andy1033

the missing link........our neurological development spike linked to genetic engineering linked to aliens due to it being the only logical explanation (if you can believe that).

i kinda liked the idea of the Annunaki on the ancient sumarian tablets, explaining our asteroid belt, the moon and earth being formally 1 joined (Timu). Niburu causing a collision. The annunaki flying down, genetically engineering a slave race to mine gold to use as radiation protection on their damaged planet,. Then leaving earth,thus leaving the royal bloodlines (formally mining team leaders) to believe they have a divine right over us and this has carried on to this day.  I thought this really explained ''OUR'' as in some of the human races obsession with Gold. I used to think that the aborigines of australia and some other ''black'' and ''dark skinned races'' were actually native Earth, i thought earth or timu was actually closer to the sun before the collision thus explaining skin complexion, because they were free and harder to control, whites were genetically engineered for servitude...thus....

really struggled with the huge EGG shaped orbit, another anomaly being other races like the Chinese and Pakistani and Indian, just there sheer numbers could possibly indicate theyv been here the longest.......... but you bastards

please quote me and recommend some good books on ancient civilisations for me to get other ideas....i feel like all you fuckers always no more and always have some fuckin smart remark or break down something iv accepted for years............so back to the drawing board.....................

cunts           LMFAO

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 1:42 AM, oz93666 said:

That's really quiet close to the truth ...Witches have little input . But Aliens do , you will remember there is a coalition of 3 physical alien groups , Annunaki , Reptilians and Arcturians who work to control us ...these malevolent Aliens are working with (and possessed by) the fallen angels and their legions of demons ...

The Devil ??? ..That's rather an ambiguous term . If you like you can see him as the chief Annunaki ...

And you are right , this gang are manipulating everyone with mind control/influence .... this is a big unrecognized factor ...the dark spirit realm influence by psychic means , most of us have dark spirit attachments soon after birth , tormenting and sabotaging our lives ...In addition the ET's have sophisticated electronic mind influence from 3/4/5G sending blanket commands ..."trust government"...  "wear your mask" ..... "covid is real" ...

This is the world view of Karl Mollison 

Wow! Good reply.

I know this annunaki theory has been around for a long time but I think we are more and more seeing that this could be real. Call him the devil or satan, call them witches, worlocks, mormons, masons or demons, i feel  they are the same entities who are violating my freewill and have / are causing me harm against my consent.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, FrankVitali said:

Are you on drugs bro?

Can I have some?  😄

I am not going to insult your comment, mate, but if you cannot look around you and see pure evil everywhere then i feel for you.

Or maybe i just need to take the drugs that you are taking that blocks it out!

On 2/15/2021 at 11:05 AM, andy1033 said:

That was supposed to have happened in 1990's, and thats the real reason for end of cold war.

Mankind was technically too powerful by then, and stopped something from happening.

Its a shame, that it did not. The 1990's will always be the last decade of real humans on earth, in terms of our civilisation.

I always believe 911 happened to america, due to them stopping the end from happening in 1990's. Something up there hates america for stopping that course of events.

The human race was supposed to have ended in 1990's, that is the real reason why they ended the cold war.

I think bush's address in 1990 was the start of their implementation of their evil plan.

52 minutes ago, Dizza said:

I am not going to insult your comment, mate, but if you cannot look around you and see pure evil everywhere then i feel for you.

Or maybe i just need to take the drugs that you are taking that blocks it out!

Frank's comment is in relation to the original comment that all the forum members are Aliens.. 

You think we're aliens ? 

BC 

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Frank's comment is in relation to the original comment that all the forum members are Aliens.. 

You think we're aliens ? 

BC 

lol. Maybe i should have said most. 

Thanks for clarifying that point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Define "Alien."

One that communicates with an hive mind to others to gain control for their cowardly masters against those that are sovereign or who can see.

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Interesting definition.

interesting but very scary when you have seen it all around you and you see them waving at you mocking and laffing in your face whilst they are putting their plan in place, cos they know that you know and they see you.

A bit like "they live". And they believe we cannot do anything to stop them.

I dont however really believe that they are gas lighting somehow, its more that they are trying to intimidate or coerce us/ me to react violently or other then they have us/me by contracting with them, because they know that i/us are a sovereign being with and protected by the holy spirit within.

1 minute ago, Dizza said:

interesting but very scary when you have seen it all around you and you see them waving at you mocking and laffing in your face whilst they are putting their plan in place, cos they know that you know and they see you.

A bit like "they live". And they believe we cannot do anything to stop them.

I dont however really believe that they are gas lighting somehow, its more that they are trying to intimidate or coerce us/ me to react violently or other then they have us/me by contracting with them, because they know that i/us are a sovereign being with and protected by the holy spirit within.

We dont need to use cameras everywhere to see what is happening but they do. We see and we know through our spirit or call it gut feeling if you like.

Thats an interesting title thread..

Thing is if.you read "the threat" and also the day after Roswell, two eye openers that are hard to dismiss. Tis laid out straight. 

From that 

You don't think that at least 10th generation hybrids are a thing? 

So to throw a twist on it like this mateys tittle thread:  what if those that don't feel they need the vaccine are actually hybrids and they jus don't know it????

Ever had a reccuring dream of a landscape you can't describe??

Ever felt like your emotions are unwittingly controlling a room you enter

Ever thought of a person only to run into them or connect soon after 

Maybe you me and maybe even ride forever(ok little too far) are a bunch of  mother fucking prius.🤔

Curse you tiny toyota 

2 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

Thing is if.you read "the threat" and also the day after Roswell, two eye openers that are hard to dismiss. Tis laid out straight.

Can we get a QRD (quick rundown) of what you read? Assuming it's not just more testimonies of peoples supposed encounters as they don't mean much to me, especially after all the testimonies from WW2 which turned out to be complete fabrications.

Well those two titles above and 1664= the delusions of an idiot hahaha. 

Got to be honest my input at the di forum has come to an end as short and insignificant as it was.. 

Seems mr icke and sons youve got something in common with Facebook after all. But I digress for no reason at all..

parting wisdom..

be sure of the questions you ask because when the answer is presented you just might not like it... or then you might...

Something fun with a loved one...

rhymes right?? 

PEACE out 

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 11:52 PM, Dizza said:

E.g Why derail the posts of interest?. I didnt think my title could be possible but now i have seen too much.

Multiple reasons.  Some sinister some silly

• A dichotomy of ideologies intersecting within any given thread on any and all topics
  • Hobby trolls (ragging each other and everyone else too)
  • State actors (inevitably from multiple states in the same thread occasionally)
  • Dicks (plentiful supply)
  • Lunatics (borderline personality disorder mob)
  • School holidays (web analytics support this)
  • Mental health or wealth
  • Aliens (because there is a movie in this somewhere e.g Alien Flame Wars II - This time they've got scripts)
  • Shit posters (sub species of the hobby-troll)
  • Under the influence of ... (been in twitter jail due to strong Trapist beer altering my default social filters)

Dizza, it's the internet, people are never going to stay in their lane due to the complex nature of the thoroughways we're all traversing together

• 2 weeks later...