Jump to content

I am convinced you are all aliens on this forum. if not then part of the agenda. If not one then both.


Dizza
 Share

Recommended Posts

Put it this way, it is either Aliens, witches or demons that have been released and are congregating and steering this earth to total annihilation or the devil himself who is violating and manipulating all of our freewill against our will and consent. Or it is the aforementioned. I for I and all do not consent.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, Dizza said:

the devil himself who is violating and manipulating all of our freewill against our will and consent. Or it is the aforementioned. I for I and all do not consent.


Neither do 99.99% of Forum members.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dizza said:

Put it this way, it is either Aliens, witches or demons that have been released and are congregating and steering this earth to total annihilation or the devil himself who is violating and manipulating all of our freewill against our will and consent. Or it is the aforementioned. I for I and all do not consent.

 

 

That's really quiet close to the truth ...Witches have little input . But Aliens do , you will remember there is a coalition of 3 physical alien groups , Annunaki , Reptilians and Arcturians who work to control us ...these malevolent Aliens are working with (and possessed by) the fallen angels and their legions of demons ...

 

The Devil ??? ..That's rather an ambiguous term . If you like you can see him as the chief Annunaki ...

 

And you are right , this gang are manipulating everyone with mind control/influence .... this is a big unrecognized factor ...the dark spirit realm influence by psychic means , most of us have dark spirit attachments soon after birth , tormenting and sabotaging our lives ...In addition the ET's have sophisticated electronic mind influence from 3/4/5G sending blanket commands ..."trust government"...  "wear your mask" ..... "covid is real" ...

 

This is the world view of Karl Mollison 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

If aliens really ruled the world you wouldn't be able to say so.

 

To find out who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

 

The jews who you refer to are put out there for the masses to attack and get the blame , they appear to be the controllers  ... and that has worked , they have been persecuted and killed for hundreds of years ... And you are allowed to criticize them otherwise this forum would be closed down. 

 

Overwhelming  evidence that the jews   ARE the elite bloodline ...The 14 million jews globally  are the stock from which the elite controllers  are selected , (most of the 14M are down trodden have no idea) ... This is the elite bloodline Icke talks about , that the Aliens created to rule as their proxies. 

 

The true ET controllers don't mind the few people like me , saying  it's the ET's behind it , because everyone will just laugh in their faces . That's probably why Icke no longer talks about ET's although he spells it out very clearly in the Biggest Secret , that ET's are the real controllers and direct the Cabal ( rothschilds , royalty , Gates , Musk and the rest). 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oz93666 said:

The true ET controllers don't mind the few people like me , saying  it's the ET's behind it , because everyone will just laugh in their faces .

 

The few people. lol

 

Normies talk about aliens all the time.

 

If they don't want us to talk about aliens, why are they constantly pushed to the masses?

 

Why do I constantly notice a pattern with the people that push them?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anunnaki is disinfo bollocks from (((Zecharia Sitchin.)))

 

The Babylonians were never that advanced...you can easily see that with their primitive architecture, that mainstream archaeology (Rockefeller & Masons) claim is the oldest civilisation in the world...which is total an utter Baallocks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The few people. lol

 

Normies talk about aliens all the time.

 

If they don't want us to talk about aliens, why are they constantly pushed to the masses?

 

Why do I constantly notice a pattern with the people that push them?

 

They may talk about Aliens ... over the past few decades the ETs have been lifting that taboo ...easing the mind control , so opinion polls now show half the population believe in Aliens , this has been done to get ready for their imminent return ..They will soon return openly pretending to be friendly , and wanting to help....

 

But if you told the man on the street Aliens have been covertly controlling the world , released covid etc , they would laugh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Anunnaki is disinfo bollocks from (((Zecharia Sitchin.)))

 

The Babylonians were never that advanced...you can easily see that with their primitive architecture, that mainstream archaeology (Rockefeller & Masons) claim is the oldest civilisation in the world...which is total an utter Baallocks.

 

You are at odds with all serious researchers including DI ..

 

Of course the Babylonian's were not advanced ! The ET's did not come to "advance " us , but to enslave and genetically sabotage .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

So aliens run the media?

 

Well sure they do , but not directly ....  Through the Cabal that they give orders to ! 

 

This is very easy , at the top of the pyramid is the alien eye , watching all and giving directions 

 

o0838108014383488324.jpg?caw=800

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Anunnaki is disinfo bollocks from (((Zecharia Sitchin.)))

 

The Babylonians were never that advanced...you can easily see that with their primitive architecture, that mainstream archaeology (Rockefeller & Masons) claim is the oldest civilisation in the world...which is total an utter Baallocks.

 

I don't know about Babylonians, but I find it funny when people on these documentaries about ancient civilizations can't explain how something was built and just assume aliens are responsible.

 

Not sure if there is a word for bigotry of low expectations towards ancient peoples, but there should be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why somebody would be enslaved for 20 years in a SSP only to be let out so they can tell their story on youtube. Are we dealing with some low IQ beings?

 

This again is to prepare the masses for the return ... the most famous and well publicized 'escapee' from the SSP , Corey Goode speaks of many friendly aliens ready to help, He is being mind controlled to spread disinfo ( although CG's basic story is accurate) .... All aliens here at this time and in our near future are malevolent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oz93666 said:

 

You are at odds with all serious researchers including DI ..

 

Of course the Babylonian's were not advanced ! The ET's did not come to "advance " us , but to enslave and genetically sabotage .

 

Anyone throwing around Annunaki as fact im sceptical of, as Sitchin was a fraud.

There was an advanced civilisation on this planet, there is tons of irrefutable evidence world wide & beyond doubt a global community before the great cataclysm.

 

I dont consider Icke a serious researcher on such topics..he grabs tid bits which resonate with him & throws it out there.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I don't know about Babylonians, but I find it funny when people on these documentaries about ancient civilizations can't explain how something was built and just assume aliens are responsible.

 

Not sure if there is a word for bigotry of low expectations towards ancient peoples, but there should be.

 

Ancient aliens is his story channel disinfo yea to dumb down & make anyone pointing out the obvious as crazy, but high technology is in your face before the great cataclysm. Mainstream archaeology covers up our true history.

 

I believe there is evidence personally of alien refugees after the great cataclysm from mythology & why Caucasians suddenly appeared & spread.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I believe there is evidence personally of alien refugees after the great cataclysm from mythology & why Caucasians suddenly appeared & spread.

 

Could be true. I personally don't know if aliens exist, but I find it hard to believe people that lie and subvert all the time when it comes to telling me what is real. That's just me having trust issues, I guess.

 

That being said, ancient depictions of strange beings still leave me a bit curious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Could be true. I personally don't know if aliens exist, but I find it hard to believe people that lie and subvert all the time when it comes to telling me what is real. That's just me having trust issues, I guess.

 

That being said, ancient depictions of strange beings still leave me a bit curious.

 

There is overwhelming mythology that makes sense I dont think you can just write off as nonsense. I keep an open mind.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If I ever see some UFO attacking cities, my first thought will be that it's the government though, I can't lie. I won't write the whole idea of aliens off though.

 

 

 

 

Jacques Vallee in his book Messengers of Deception makes the point that the military and Satanism seems to be closely involved with the aliens and UFO phenomenon. 

 

He remarks that everything the old witchcraft and Satanists used to do in the middle-ages now seem to be being done by so called 'aliens'....

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...