Jump to content

Bank accounts and vaccination


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Moonlight said:

 

 

Truthspoon you are so funny.....how will you sell the Rolex watches when we have an Armageddon?......you now that jewelry is not such a good investment in general - I know this because my Ex BF sold my Tiffany engagement ring once - and it brought literally almost nothing

 

🙂

 

 

Diamonds are infamously over-priced though..... something is only worth what people will pay for it.....  To tell you the truth I bought my four Rolexes second hand any way here at the gold-souk.  I bought two of them two years ago and they appreciated in value by a third. 

 

New Jewellery is a great way to waste money, you lose nearly half the value as soon as you walk out the door.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a shtf situation ....   Paper money has no value except to burn for heat. Gold and silver have no value except to use to make tools. Anything not physical has no value (in this

So, you put most of your money into Bitcoin. Sounds great. Then comes a disaster, could well be WW3 the way things are looking. It would tale a couple of strategic ENP blasts to shut down the electric

The key to investing is buying something you know something about.   A couple of years ago, single malt scotch whisky was a fantastic investment..... now prices are a bit crazy and I don't b

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, ink said:

In a shtf situation ....

 

Paper money has no value except to burn for heat.

Gold and silver have no value except to use to make tools.

 

 

Gold is still a persuasive investment...... it has maintained value for thousands of years.... it's pretty hard to believe that suddenly it will become worthless in our generation. I can't see it. Silver and gold coins will become currency in a post-apocalyptical world. People will be going mad trying to get their hands on it because a man can't carry his field of wheat around with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

People will be going mad trying to get their hands on it because a man can't carry his field of wheat around with him.

 

You consider that you will be nomadic?

I consider that I will have formed a group of like minded folk and we will protect eachother while growing food in a single place.

Your gold and silver will hold no value to us.

Your watches will hold no value either .... I can look at the sky or shadows or even just 'know' the amount of light left for that 'day' .... I have no need for 'trinkets' .... I need information which helps the group I would be part of or supplies which help. Not bits of soft metal or meaningless toys!

 

Have you any skills to trade for this tin of beans? I may even throw in some boiled rice.

But your 4 'time pieces' have no value to us!

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ink said:

 

You consider that you will be nomadic?

I consider that I will have formed a group of like minded folk and we will protect eachother while growing food in a single place.

Your gold and silver will hold no value to us.

Your watches will hold no value either .... I can look at the sky or shadows or even just 'know' the amount of light left for that 'day' .... I have no need for 'trinkets' .... I need information which helps the group I would be part of or supplies which help. Not bits of soft metal or meaningless toys!

 

Have you any skills to trade for this tin of beans? I may even throw in some boiled rice.

But your 4 'time pieces' have no value to us!

 

So you will not know what time it is.


Lapse into barbarism for you then eh?

 

Sitting around like cats watching shadows climb the walls.....

 

Any whatever dude.... it's all fantasy role play... No-one knows what's coming so cool your fever.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

So you will not know what time it is.

 

lol .... what year is it TS?

 

and I want the actual, correct, verifiable, without any doubt .... year?

 

I won't know what time it is oaeemqeo.gif.718c4fb9c49fdeb21df824d2127c419e.gif what I need one of your watches?

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Diamonds are infamously over-priced though..... something is only worth what people will pay for it.....  To tell you the truth I bought my four Rolexes second hand any way here at the gold-souk.  I bought two of them two years ago and they appreciated in value by a third. 

 

New Jewellery is a great way to waste money, you lose nearly half the value as soon as you walk out the door.

 

you are so spleeny 😄
the price of Diamonds is fictional cause companies like De Beers hold them artificially high - there are far more Diamonds existing that come not on the market....Diamonds are not rare

it is difficult to know what will have worth in the post apocalyptic world when your field lies in a Chernobyl like disaster zone ☢️
gold coins will be more difficult to trade than bold bars

 

😊

Edited by Moonlight
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

 

you are so spleeny 😄
the price of Diamonds is fictional cause companies like De Beers hold them artificially high - there are far more Diamonds existing that come not on the market....Diamonds are not rare

it is difficult to know what will have worth in the post apocalyptic world when your field lies in a Chernobyl like disaster zone ☢️
gold coins will be more difficult to trade than bold bars

 

😊

 

You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

 

However I don't know what your reasoning is for saying gold coins will be more difficult to trade than gold bars.


Would you like to explain?

 

In the gold market and amongst buyers and sellers it is the contrary. Coins are much more sought after and more readily exchangible. 

 

Gold bars usually sell for spot, coins for a premium.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ink I'm with you mate.

food,water,shelter,matches,lighters,magnifying glass,emergency medical supplies,skills,animals,weapons
trinkets = junk

 

 

 

 

What is this "gold" you speak of Truthspoon? can you eat it? I'm hungry! xD

Edited by shabbirss
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, shabbirss said:

 

What is this "gold" you speak of Truthspoon? can you eat it? I'm hungry! xD

 

The people here are bad-mouthing gold probably because they don't have any.

 

A man with gold in time of crisis will have plenty to eat.

 

I know I can't eat gold but can Ink eat his guns?

 

I'd rather get through SHTF without blood on my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

The people here are bad-mouthing gold probably because they don't have any.

 

A man with gold in time of crisis will have plenty to eat.

 

I know I can't eat gold but can Ink eat his guns?

 

I'd rather get through SHTF without blood on my hands.

 

My uncle became a multi-millionaire trading precious metals and consulting for others. I think gold is a good investment, but I would be paranoid of trading it in a SHTF scenario. I guess I would have to take some goons with me so I don't get bumped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

My uncle became a multi-millionaire trading precious metals and consulting for others. I think gold is a good investment, but I would be paranoid of trading it in a SHTF scenario. I guess I would have to take some goons with me so I don't get bumped.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Truthspoon 😊 I find it funny that you take risks with your health but are more the conservative type when it comes to investments

I tried Index Certificates.....but you need a trading modul for it - it is good cause you dont need so much Insider knowledge

 

🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, Mr H said:

I'm in the process of learning to be my own bank via crypto currencies and blockchain tech.

 

This has become more important considering I have decided to go full on Rambo and leave the country to live in Central America......

 

Seems fairly straightforward so far, you have everything in crypto world that you do in regular world, but it's quicker, safer and no third parties. No real need for banks when you think about it. 

 

Potential problems I could see would be if you worked for someone who doesn't pay in crypto, but could possibly be navigated by getting it paid to paypal or revolut who do accept crypto.... 

 

The term crypto rings a bell!

A quick duck duck relveled several expernations that I did not understand

Who or what would you use as an agent to store such money?

Thanks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Truthspoon said:

 

 

 

 

A couple of years ago, single malt scotch whisky was a fantastic investment..... now prices are a bit crazy and I don't buy any more bottles, but it's something I know about and the bottles I'm holding have seen between 20-100 percent increase in value and unlike wines, there is no time limit to their drinkability.

 

 

 

I remember a time ago i was in the airport with time to kill so looked at an expencive duty free on the bottles of wiskey for 300 quid

The man said it was more of an investment as they go up in value over time

 

But I was more intrested in investing in something that I have it stored away safely with out hording it in my flat

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 1:46 PM, Moonlight said:

 

 

Truthspoon you are so funny.....how will you sell the Rolex watches when we have an Armageddon?......you now that jewelry is not such a good investment in general - I know this because my Ex BF sold my Tiffany engagement ring once - and it brought literally almost nothing

 

🙂

 

What about gold and silver then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, James Freeman (of the land said:

What about gold and silver then?

 

As long as it's proper bullion grade.

 

.999 or .9999 silver

.995 platinum

.9999 gold

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, you put most of your money into Bitcoin. Sounds great. Then comes a disaster, could well be WW3 the way things are looking. It would tale a couple of strategic ENP blasts to shut down the electricity and with it the Internet. How do you access your Bitcoin then?

 

We are being pushed to "renewable energy". What happened to Texas this winter? A massive volcanic eruption (Krakatoa 2), Yellowstone erupts, dust blocks out the sun, NO solar power. The cold freezes the Wind Turbines. NO Wind Power. What now? A million monkeys on a million bicycles pedaling like hell in an effort to power your computer?

 

No one thinks outside of the box any longer. It's madness to rely on 'renewable energy'.  They stopped burning coal and wood to heat homes. It stopped the smog every winter which killed a lot of people, but the nuclear power stations are spewing out radiation, which is infinitely more harmful.

 

Its all MONEY. Al Gore came up with a new scam to make himself rich, so others jumped onto his band wagon. Now we have snot-nosed kids, without a single thought of their own, leading an "Extinction Rebellion"  for all the totally wrong reasons. Then these little fucking snowflakes religiously adjust their face diaper, which are doing more harm that all the cows on earth farting every 30 seconds

 

The world is FUCKED and it's too late to do anything about it. We let them lead us by the nose to the slaughterhouse.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I fancy dated gold sovereigns. My plan may be to bank the gold under some kind of legal contract. To protect from political extremism linked to vaccines. With insurance to that effect. 

i don't want to take these measures but feel money is no longer safe in banks. Random quote:

 

"The last time I called to unblock my card, my WHOLE ACCOUNT was blocked because the person I was speaking to decided that I wasn't the actual account holder."

 

What's happening is banks are gradually creating more digitalised demands for identity. They often refuse to phone even another bank for confirmation. I think soon it will be no vaccine = no passport = no identity. 

Don't need that stress. 

We need to stay aware of how vaccines may freeze account access. It may or may not happen but it's a concern.

 

goldfinger_007.jpg

Edited by Shining-one
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mikheil said:
Quote

So, you put most of your money into Bitcoin. Sounds great. Then comes a disaster, could well be WW3 the way things are looking. It would tale a couple of strategic ENP blasts to shut down the electricity and with it the Internet. How do you access your Bitcoin then?

In such doomsday scenarios which is probably only worth a fleeting consideration once a year, I would rather have my wealth stored securely on a blockchain, than being carted about in wheelbarrows of gold and silver and paper money, or have land readily available to be taken by looters and passerbyes

Quote


No one thinks outside of the box any longer. It's madness to rely on 'renewable energy'.  They stopped burning coal and wood to heat homes. It stopped the smog every winter which killed a lot of people, but the nuclear power stations are spewing out radiation, which is infinitely more harmful.

 

 

Bitcoin was designed to solve the problems inherent in the current financial systems after the last financial crisis. I think it has been a decent attempt to think outside the box.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr H said:

"Bitcoin was designed to solve the problems inherent in the current financial systems after the last financial crisis. I think it has been a decent attempt to think outside the box."

 

The more time passes, the more I think it was designed by the New World Order to get us all enthusiastic for the concept of digital currency, so they can launch their full digital financial control grid and we will blindly accept it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...