“Forget all the bad stuff, only listen to the good stuff”

These are the exact words of a family member to my mum who is trying to convince her to have the Covid vaccine 🤯 I cannot comprehend the gravity of what is going on in a brain who says that... complete la la land. I believe this is the ultimate case of cognitive dissonance that I have heard personally in my life right now. Thank fully she is listening to my warnings about this vaccine. Other family members are calling her too to urge her to get the jab telling her she will ‘definitely’ die if she gets Covid. What is this mental misconception that it is a death sentence?? I am so sad members of my family are so brainwashed. 

My personal observation has been that the older generation are the ones who have completely bought into this fear and lie, whether in real life or on forums it’s those majority that are hopelessly lost to indoctrination. Sad...

• Sad 2

57 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

My personal observation has been that the older generation are the ones who have completely bought into this fear and lie, whether in real life or on forums it’s those majority that are hopelessly lost to indoctrination. Sad...

My grandad was moaning about Indians and money and being ripped off. He then MANAGED to bring the "jab" into the conversation. His words were, if they don't want the jab go home".

I just said well I don't disagree there. If you've had the jab why are you worried? "I don't want them giving it to me". He said.

It saddens me because this is all coming from fear and media indoctrination. I don't want to listen to this shit, but they ask me is he had the jab? Has she had the jab? 

It's sad isn't it? 

Made me quite angry. 

This is what we are up against. Idiots that want us pumped full of God knows what because they are scared. Media is evil. But by God it's given me some insight into what people are really like. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

My grandad was moaning about Indians and money and being ripped off. He then MANAGED to bring the "jab" into the conversation. His words were, if they don't want the jab go home".

I just said well I don't disagree there. If you've had the jab why are you worried? "I don't want them giving it to me". He said.

It saddens me because this is all coming from fear and media indoctrination. I don't want to listen to this shit, but they ask me is he had the jab? Has she had the jab? 

It's sad isn't it? 

Made me quite angry. 

This is what we are up against. Idiots that want us pumped full of God knows what because they are scared. Media is evil. But by God it's given me some insight into what people are really like. 

Really sad... the fear of death can really make the mind be so irrational to the point of madness 😣

It doesn’t even prevent transmission, they are clear on this, but they have been made to be so afraid that they completely ignore that fact and still demand others are jabbed to ‘protect them’