Hi, I'm Mel Neo

Mel Neo

Hi. I'm concerned that your focus is overly negative. Conspiracy theories are often created as cover-ups and you have been caught up in a world where you can't tell who is good and who is bad. Please, don't believe everything you hear and read. You need to be able to tell the difference between what is true and what is false. New Age philosophy states that the truth is simple and that there is only one truth, The harmony of all reality, which is at one.

Edited by Mel Neo
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mel Neo said:

Hi. I'm concerned that your focus is overly negative. Conspiracy theories are often created as cover-ups

Hello and welcome.. 

Do you think that the Pandemic is real ? 

Do you think that there's a real virus? 

Do you think that all the world’s governments are acting in good faith and for your benefit? 

BC 

48 minutes ago, Mel Neo said:

New Age philosophy states that the truth is simple and that there is only one truth, The harmony of all reality, which is at one.

And.. 

Are you 'at one' with reality with the vaxxine in your body, with the mask on your face while you sit locked down indoors..? 

:0)

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Mel Neo said:

Hi. I'm concerned that your focus is overly negative. Conspiracy theories are often created as cover-ups and you have been caught up in a world where you can't tell who is good and who is bad. Please, don't believe everything you hear and read. You need to be able to tell the difference between what is true and what is false. New Age philosophy states that the truth is simple and that there is only one truth, The harmony of all reality, which is at one.

Hi, welcome to the forum, to whom is the use of 'you' and 'your' directed at?

On 2/13/2021 at 2:06 PM, Mel Neo said:

This is very true however the problem is we are bombarded with double speak and well the “conspiracy theorist” may not have everything correct at least some of them are trying to see thru the bullshit.

a good example of this is David’s claim that covid doesn’t exist at all.

we now know the regular corona virus (seasonal flu) has basically disappeared being replaced with covid 19 with similar death rate etc to the regular flu.

I think reality is splitting between people that are infected with some sort of cognitive dissonance and people who can tell something is very wrong with the official narrative who get labeled conspiracy theorists for daring to question anything.

“If you want a vision of the future imagine a boot stomping on a human face forever” George Orwell.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:06 PM, Mel Neo said:

Two legs bad four legs good 

Now, I take my conspiracies like I do my Coffee.... with a pinch of salt, however ultimate truth as the mystics and philosophers will tell you is in fact unknowable and as for the rest of truth, well that is more often subjective and depends on your perception.

Unfortunately people base truth upon belief and not fact as much as a fact, lest objective, can be a fact.

But for objective truth, impervious to perception or opinion there still lies the problem of consensus. As Hitler said 'If you lie big enough and long enough, people will believe it'.

Now 'conspiracy theories' have a bad rap yet many are 'rational assumptions' or 'credible probabilities', word play aside some are bat shit crazy such as 'Elat Earth', every side has their crazies.

The way I see it is that people are craving truth, a new and all encompassing truth, a truth that satisfies this new need we have for a unified understanding of how it all works, what our place is and why. No longer are people happy to just accept their lot, their identity, gender, race even. Whatever once defined and possibly boxed-in and oppressed people, they now want freedom from all the old definitions, they want liberty the liberty to choose and define oneself from the ground up without any preconceived notions about who or what they are and should be.

This is the spirit of the new age of Aquarius, where the waters of the old ways are poured out that we may in innocence discover ourselves anew as we prepare and develop our souls for our new lives as part of the Galactic Federation of Planets.

The Aquarian Star Tarot Card

1843d5b69fc086565dbf56bfcf9ee2bb.jpg.1bcf852a2fecce66ebce47497e2b284b.jpg

The pouring out of new spiritual waters from the Heavens upon land and water. This is symbolical of a new spirit being imparted upon mind and matter, that it may change who we are on the inside as we then change who we are upon the Earth outside. Thus it is symbolically poured upon the waters of the mind and upon the firmament of the Earth.

The Ibis bird representing mind and thought after the Ibis headed Egyptian God of intellect, Thoth. The eight Stars our seven and one chakras, seven in the body and one above for it is omnipresent.

The same Stars on the crown of the statue of Liberty, liberty from old ways that in innocence may we discover ourselves anew in this new age.

- How's that for a conspiracy!

Edited by Seconal