James Delingpole - Josh

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Good interview so far. I'm surprised he is a few years younger than me. Seems like a bright lad.

He is good isn't he. Very articulate lad.

Make sure you watch the end he makes a beautiful speech. I rewatched it with my mum this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor James has got himself stuck in the middle of an argument now.

This Ralph guy started spouting off about PA, probably doing damage control after James had Josh on.

Now people are flooding the comments saying get Laura Towler on. Interesting development. James might have just bridged the gap between some of us who are on the dissident right with the normie right.

15 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld cheers for the update I noticed some people were calling Josh a supremist I don't know what's going on I'll give it a watch. 

To be honest, I can't remember if Josh supports or promotes Patriotic Alternative, but he has been on a few of their streams lately, and he had Laura on his own stream.

Fair play to James for allowing different talking points though. It's more than most people allow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/22/2021 at 6:40 PM, Fluke said:

Yes just listened to that. Good listen I have never heard him before. Have you? 

Podbeams a good app if these websites ever start censoring. 

I actually think I spoke to that Josh bloke once on telegram.

Sorry for the late response to this. I was just talking about another Delingpole stream in another thread and I was reminded of this old thread.

Yeah, I know of Morgoth. Been following him for a while. He is a great thinker in my opinion. He is very aware of who is pulling the strings in society, but manages to stay on Youtube because he is smart about how he talks about things. He is the kind of guy that will hint and lead people to certain conclusions without having to say things in a blatant manner if you get what I mean.

One of my favourite vids from him:

Scary stuff, especially at the end.

• Like 1