Jump to content

Extraordinary levels of fascism announced by gofer Hancock – up to ten years in jail for concealing visit to ‘red list’ country - Protocols Unfit for Purpose, not designed to be adhered


DannyUK
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 years imprisonment for those who fail to state they're returning to the UK from a "red list" country and £10,000 fine for those who fail to attend "mandatory "quarantine whether you're ill or not!!!

Unbelievable Fascism with no basis other than comply with tyrants or else.
This is worse than what many murders and pedophiles get.
We are that compliant with facism, it’s almost become commonplace and accepted as a matter of course.

 

 

This is obviously a piss take and setup completely to justify enforcement of fascism - on everyone, justifying a police state.
Why?
Think about it, will you please!

If every single person complied with this, they’d need far more hotels, more rooms.
They’re not expecting everyone to comply with this and that’s exactly the point.
They don’t even want everyone to comply with this but give face value to the idea they had made specific protocols to follow to avoid this “crisis” and containment and so, those flaunting these protocols can be treated like criminals, terrorists or illegal immigrants!

With the same type of deception taking place to target conspiracy theorists and the spreaders of such information, as being terrorists themselves,  preachers of hate, extremists or as aiding terrorism etc etc 


Those found guilty of avoiding these measures, can be treated as a criminal for avoiding a hotel room that was never even available for them, if everyone actually complied with this. That’s why it’s a piss take...


80559583-1109-4247-87A8-2EAC2B006B1E.jpeg.f291eea7f731026557037ebb49cbb53e.jpeg

 

It’s so political protocols can be extended and people be made to meet a police state that’s being justified, as these protocols that where unfit for purpose, not necessary and unable for everyone to comply with in the first place, all because those protocols where broken and not complied with. 
Get it now?

It’s seeking to justify even more harsh measures, whilst these measures being imposed here weren’t adhered, whilst in reality, they where never meant and never possible to be adhered to and where never necessary in the first instance. They simply exist to justify even more aggressive actions in the future, based on the systematic failure of this previous design!

 

 

Extraordinary levels of fascism announced by gofer Hancock – up to ten years in jail for concealing visit to ‘red list’ country. How much longer are we going to be told what to do by this brainless dictator and his handlers?

1C401594-DFEC-4AC6-9A92-D9C303EF2F5C.jpeg.5c4e268ae7fc31e74e8118cb5ce102f8.jpeg

 

Hotel quarantine details confirmed with £1,750 cost - and 10 years' prison for lawbreakers

Health Secretary Matt Hancock announced key details of the scheme from February 15 after weeks of delay - but in farcical scenes admitted just 4,600 rooms are signed up, despite 1,400 people arriving per day

 

He said measures at the border would be split into three parts - testing, quarantine and enforcement - all to launch from Monday. The below measures are currently for England but similar measures are being worked up for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

 

They must book this before travel, with a portal and guidance opening this Thursday, at a cost of £1,750 for an individual travelling alone. This includes the hotel, transport and testing (below).


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-hotel-quarantine-details-confirmed-23468842?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_politics&fbclid=IwAR1ZIfetw4vQxTjcOWN53NsRCzMmiLzm2YGSbCnuh4i78TEmCchr7xu4dTQ
 

Measures at the border would be split into three parts - testing, quarantine and enforcement - all to launch from Monday

In reality those three parts are enforcement of; detainment, isolation/imprisonment and testing - which will inevitably lead to vaccination.

What if you don’t want the vaccine, what then?

Thats what this is really about and forcing the vaccine on those whom don’t accept these measures and would still like to travel along with a Passport/Travel ID, ID2020, The implantable chip or electronic tattoo.

It’s all enforcement related.
This is to make it sound as if all of this isn’t being enforced or imposed upon everyone but that everyone should be made to feel the need to surrender and comply with these protocols as a matter of civil duty or else, they will meet the level of enforcement that’s really behind all of this and be hit with extreme measures from not complying with this level of fascism out of a cultivation of a civilian need and duty or else shame, hate and attack those whom don’t comply with these standards.
People need to stand up to this on mass and fast!

Enough is enough!

See this for what it is!

 

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They aren't saying that you will go to jail if you have brought infection into the country and lied about it. They are saying you would go to jail even if you had no infection and weren't doing anything that would actually cause anyone any harm, if you didn't disclose that you had passed through one of their appointed hotspots

 

so once again....they are willing to jail people who haven't necessarily caused any actual harm. Think about that

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

They aren't saying that you will go to jail if you have brought infection into the country and lied about it. They are saying you would go to jail even if you had no infection and weren't doing anything that would actually cause anyone any harm, if you didn't disclose that you had passed through one of their appointed hotspots

 

so once again....they are willing to jail people who haven't necessarily caused any actual harm. Think about that


Yes exactly, it’s a psychological manipulation as to say, you’ve spread the virus by travelling between these countries and we are doing all we can to stop it, by doing so putting the onus on society, so society will be at war with one another.
So Society won’t blame these facist wind bags in public office, as those behind this agenda know damn well that more is to come and they don’t want to be asked or blamed for these procedures not working. They’re not designed to work in the very way they’re justified and imposed, as I’ve tried to identify above.

So, it’s by implication in advance of this, putting the blame on society and eliminating blame by those who are imposing these fraudulent acts of tyranny. So they can say, the reason this didn’t work is due to those bad actors of the public.

This can then justify more police state tyranny and travel ID, Agenda 2020 as mentioned above.

Without any proof that such a person has spread any virus between one country or another, but by the act of noncompliance with these protocols, you will be treated as if you yourself have allowed the spread of this virus as though your failure to comply, meets the criteria of if we are unable to determine this by the very act of your noncompliance, you’re thereby guilty of doing this and this means you have allowed the spread of the virus, should be named and shamed, as though this means you’re causing harm to yourself and others, using it as a means to take individual freedoms away, whilst seeking to intimidate those who are thinking about travelling so they don’t have to go through this. That’s until, this travel ID and vaccination becomes combined and that way, no matter what, you can travel without hinderance so long as you have a travel ID and can prove vaccinations.

 

So, it’s being proven guilty by the lack of evidence rather than by way of any evidence, as of course this has to work this way, as there is no virus, no virus has ever been proven to exist that’s why it’s working this way.

The psychological manipulation and use of travel between countries being used as evidence and your lack of compliance with these protocols simply from being from a red list country to here.

 

These laws and procedures as you have mentioned, should only be enforceable if those behind them can prove by noncompliance you would cause harm to others, otherwise absolutely no crime has been committed and you shouldn’t face jail or fine, otherwise this is tyranny if people don’t stand up and reject this they’re allowing tyranny which has been designed by these very actions to only get worse and by its very nature of it being designed not to work, to get worse and justify more fascism. These policies are self serving and not designed to help the public but enable the interests of tyrants, whilst psychological manipulating the people into wilful ignorance of this and therefore, blind obedience and compliance.

 

While if this is also allowed here, it won’t be long until many other laws of its type can exist where no proof of any wrongdoing, no proof of “a crime” exists, there is no victim and even more people can be treated as a criminal, as lack of proof becomes proof itself when we live under tyranny of comply or else. Where those behind tyrannical protocols can say, comply with these demands, or the very lack of compliance becomes criminal as in doing so, the tyrants say you’re most definitely going to cause harm to yourself or others, even if there’s absolutely no proof or evidence of that, that’s enough and we do already have this throughout society, where society already comply willingly with these demands. TV, Driving, Licensing, Tax and Insurance being the most obvious examples of failure to comply meets enforcement, as everyone else may get the same idea if such is left unchallenged.

The only people who disagree with this would be those whom assume those things mentioned here are a good idea and make sense, whereas, that should be down to each and every individual - to make contractual agreements, only if they want them and no contract should even exist to refuse contract like it does with a TV License as that’s still a contractual agreement that shouldn’t be imposed on anyone! - otherwise we have the imposition of fascism by any way or means it maybe described, even though there’s no victim, you can be treated like a criminal and meet some level of enforcement for noncompliance...

Unless I’m mistaken?

But I don’t think so.

 

You can be put in prison for failure to pay a fine for not having a TV License...

The same with a driving license and nonpayment of a driving related fine, simply of not having a valid driving license.
Throw all the statistics out at people how those whom don’t have a license are 99.999% more likely to cause harm simply by not having a license and are a danger to themselves and others etc etc 

Easy to fool with a driving license perhaps but not with a TV, but by either means it’s a fraud to justify treating contractual agreements as those whom don’t comply voluntarily as being equal to criminal or thieves whom endanger the safety and well-being of any and everyone.

Just like the COVID BS statistics.


What else will they say? 
 

We have had good Information that terrorists are planning on using COVID to spread the virus globally against its enemies, by becoming infected and using themselves similar to a suicide bomber and travelling around.

Due to this, we needed to take swift action and therefore, all of the above is justified.

That’s until terrorists start getting “SMART” and travelling from places not red listed.

Then, the same type of tyranny can take place travelling too and from anywhere.

It’s a scam, a fraud committed by, or at least through the usual alphabet agencies.

It’s a war on people and it’s being waged by the true terrorists, those behind the implication of these phoney protocols to put the onus on society, so society will blame one another, divided and ruled instead of blaming those whom are dividing and ruling over them. They’ve got away with this for far too long for more people to not twig what’s taking place.

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The hostile enviroment being created is a complete inversion as always. Boarders being shut are to stop YOU getting out and not the people from getting in.

Every dog has it's day and it's time for the baton to be handed over....the Dan tribes time is up as we move into a new age and NWO. The Western world will become so hostile and "virus contaminated" to the sheeple worldwide that they won't need to police boarders because the natives quite simply won't want you there! These new BS fines just add more spice to an already very hot curry with ample diarrhoea associated.

 

As you mentioned above this new policy can't be policed so threats is all they will have and need. The entire legal system is based around contracts never made with knowing consent anyway so that won't be hard to achieve for the mass of society.

 

To destroy a buildings architecture you must take it down to the ground and only then can you redesign it the way you want it. We all know our way of life has no place in the NWO.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

10 years imprisonment for those who fail to state they're returning to the UK from a "red list" country and £10,000 fine for those who fail to attend "mandatory "quarantine whether you're ill or not!!!

Unbelievable Fascism with no basis other than comply with tyrants or else.
This is worse than what many murders and pedophiles get.
We are that compliant with facism, it’s almost become commonplace and accepted as a matter of course.

 

 

This is obviously a piss take and setup completely to justify enforcement of fascism - on everyone, justifying a police state.
Why?
Think about it, will you please!

If every single person complied with this, they’d need far more hotels, more rooms.
They’re not expecting everyone to comply with this and that’s exactly the point.
They don’t even want everyone to comply with this but give face value to the idea they had made specific protocols to follow to avoid this “crisis” and containment and so, those flaunting these protocols can be treated like criminals, terrorists or illegal immigrants!

With the same type of deception taking place to target conspiracy theorists and the spreaders of such information, as being terrorists themselves,  preachers of hate, extremists or as aiding terrorism etc etc 


Those found guilty of avoiding these measures, can be treated as a criminal for avoiding a hotel room that was never even available for them, if everyone actually complied with this. That’s why it’s a piss take...


80559583-1109-4247-87A8-2EAC2B006B1E.jpeg.f291eea7f731026557037ebb49cbb53e.jpeg

 

It’s so political protocols can be extended and people be made to meet a police state that’s being justified, as these protocols that where unfit for purpose, not necessary and unable for everyone to comply with in the first place, all because those protocols where broken and not complied with. 
Get it now?

It’s seeking to justify even more harsh measures, whilst these measures being imposed here weren’t adhered, whilst in reality, they where never meant and never possible to be adhered to and where never necessary in the first instance. They simply exist to justify even more aggressive actions in the future, based on the systematic failure of this previous design!

 

 

Extraordinary levels of fascism announced by gofer Hancock – up to ten years in jail for concealing visit to ‘red list’ country. How much longer are we going to be told what to do by this brainless dictator and his handlers?

1C401594-DFEC-4AC6-9A92-D9C303EF2F5C.jpeg.5c4e268ae7fc31e74e8118cb5ce102f8.jpeg

 

Hotel quarantine details confirmed with £1,750 cost - and 10 years' prison for lawbreakers

Health Secretary Matt Hancock announced key details of the scheme from February 15 after weeks of delay - but in farcical scenes admitted just 4,600 rooms are signed up, despite 1,400 people arriving per day

 

He said measures at the border would be split into three parts - testing, quarantine and enforcement - all to launch from Monday. The below measures are currently for England but similar measures are being worked up for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

 

They must book this before travel, with a portal and guidance opening this Thursday, at a cost of £1,750 for an individual travelling alone. This includes the hotel, transport and testing (below).


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-hotel-quarantine-details-confirmed-23468842?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_politics&fbclid=IwAR1ZIfetw4vQxTjcOWN53NsRCzMmiLzm2YGSbCnuh4i78TEmCchr7xu4dTQ
 

Measures at the border would be split into three parts - testing, quarantine and enforcement - all to launch from Monday

In reality those three parts are enforcement of; detainment, isolation/imprisonment and testing - which will inevitably lead to vaccination.

What if you don’t want the vaccine, what then?

Thats what this is really about and forcing the vaccine on those whom don’t accept these measures and would still like to travel along with a Passport/Travel ID, ID2020, The implantable chip or electronic tattoo.

It’s all enforcement related.
This is to make it sound as if all of this isn’t being enforced or imposed upon everyone but that everyone should be made to feel the need to surrender and comply with these protocols as a matter of civil duty or else, they will meet the level of enforcement that’s really behind all of this and be hit with extreme measures from not complying with this level of fascism out of a cultivation of a civilian need and duty or else shame, hate and attack those whom don’t comply with these standards.
People need to stand up to this on mass and fast!

Enough is enough!

See this for what it is!

 

 

 

 

I was getting ready to make a standard comment on Bill's suspect body language and his bloody hand waving and changing posture, but then I thought, if she was looking at me like that, I'd probably be all over the freakin chair too. So Bill gets a pass this time. I wonder if Bill's husband Melinda was watching.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I was getting ready to make a standard comment on Bill's suspect body language and his bloody hand waving and changing posture, but then I thought, if she was looking at me like that, I'd probably be all over the freakin chair too. So Bill gets a pass this time. I wonder if Bill's husband Melinda was watching.


she made him squirm like a worm and look like a full of a shit cunt to her viewers. she was loving the power... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rooey said:

they are just playing bad cop, before some good cop labour asswipe come in to save the day and the people feel good again for a while (all planned bullcrap of course, remember tony blair??). 

 


Yes, that’s the usual game being played but it seems Labour are backing all this facist shit and not even giving any face value to the idea of being opposed as they usually do. This would obviously be the time to strike, not just now but way before during the earlier days of this COVID BS even if it was a disingenuous play, if both parties weren’t in bed together, you’d make a play at how this is an abuse of power and use it to gain credit yourself, but of course, this just shows how in reality, just how much of a unity exists on both sides.

How much both sides have the strings pulled by the same people, by the same lobbyists so ensuring the same ends.

 

Before any of this COVID crap, information was leaked about how the Tories planned to destroy and sell out the NHS and this was said largely by Tory spin to be a dubious source from within the Labour Party spreading false or misinformation to undermine the Tories.

Yet, thanks to COVID they seem to be well on their way to achieving this, the NHS now has been all but dismantled to deal only with COVID and it’s very difficult for anyone to even get a doctors appointments.

But of course, none of this is brought up in opposition to what’s currently taking place, no speculation at all about those “phoney leaks” and what’s now being justified thanks to COVID 🤔 no one’s asking do they tally up in anyway and if so, why?

Of course, the Tories can simply state they didn’t foresee this COVID situation which changes everything, so, none of this should tally up with those “phoney leaks” made earlier should they?

 

It’s with situations involving Zionism, Israel and Middle Eastern Wars, no matter which party is in office, there’s no credible opposition against those crimes and they all come together to justify and show why such a war effort is needed and necessary.

This is the same with the likes of COVID. There’s no credible opposition or even the appearance of opposition as the agenda is so heavily desired. Where and when we do have true opposition and information shared out about these things, they’re never by public official, and they’re heavily censored and such a people often attacked, targeted and condemned rather than openly having these debates, false information is spread about them and what they’re saying to misframe what’s being said as lies and false, even though that’s not what they’re saying at all, just so it can be framed as lies or hate speech etc 

The lobbyists framing the movement of all involved within COVID politics won’t allow any opposition within this regard only solidarity and unity. I don’t doubt this will be played when the public have openly had enough of all this shit and this has been made to be seen on a world stage, if those protests be credible and true or completely faked, this will happen. But, most likely they’ll be genuine movements exploited or framed in a limited manner to marginalise the whole issue for the framing of political ideology, rather than identity what the whole protesting is about.

 

Such as say, BLM, Climate Change, Small Business protests on the news and is justified for political transformation by combining these issues.

While protests by those against COVID Fascism in general impacting everyone and this is ignored or is used to justify more police action, laws/restrictions and is shown as an unruly mob needlessly and recklessly harming others, promoted by dangerous extremist and conspiracy theorists, so these are inevitably turned into the same thing etc

 

If this does occur, it will likely be shown via the MSM as protests on how COVID regulations have either unfairly impacted small local businesses for the favour of mass conglomerate business interests and how COVID has disproportionately effected minority groups, but Climate Change will have to be thrown in here for good measure, with the idea that due to the pandemic, some positive news is how much of an impact this has had on human caused climate change and this can be used to reframe our lifestyles in this process of transformation, the great reset and cancel culture. A new culture will be proposed (imposed) in keeping with protecting the climate and sold to use to transition out of COVID into the new world.

A combination of these two, minorities and small business is likely, this be turned into showing a Tory track record whilst further exploitation of the Windrush scandal for political end, all completely disingenuous for gaining support in opposition against the Tories whom will be framed as seeking to carry out these actions as a matter of supporting their own big business bedfellows and unfair acts against minorities, again all disingenuous, whilst this is really just a transfer of power to appease a mindless dumb public audience whom can’t see what’s taking place here by the same hands of office, just offering the appearance of opposition while they will carry on this facist crap and globalist agendas, which of course should be the elephant in the living room as to why the obvious has been evaded for that of picking an angle that will allow and support much of what facist already exists, so it can continue.

But all of this is preselected and carried out like a play and so the public will just accept his transition of power rather than see through the charade like always.

 

The genuine opposition of this whole COVID Plandemic and Tory fascism otherwise being why is there so much proof this whom thing has been faked, no virus has ever been proven let alone variant so how could an antidote to it exist and this is just an opportunity to seize power based upon fraudulent statistics which is working in conjunction with obvious preconceived political agendas that can be followed like a script being played out 🤔

 

None of this will be played for beyond seeking it out of some kind of divide, to speak out for the unheard against the majority whom will have to accept this or they will also somehow be blamed and guilt tripped. That’s why some minority play in combination with some truths surrounding small businesses will likely be played to gain some support for an opposition.
It’s all BS and more people should be aware of this and see the likes of what I’ve put here as being an exploitation of those groups and nothing more than that. They won’t really care about minority groups anymore than small local businesses whom will likely suck this up because they simply want their businesses back up and running and may feel a sense of justice instead of exploitation which all of this from start to “resolve” actually is.

But they will use the damage done to them to gain political leverage during political pantomime that places the hand in one puppet into the hand - same hand - of another puppet, but it’s the same people pulling their strings nevertheless and this is just a controlled theatre that’s allowed to be carried out and indeed needs to be carried out and in no way is genuine to hold any people to account for the crimes they have committed against everyone.

This only takes place to appease those desiring some sort of change, Revolution or resolve and once that’s felt, rather than feeling or admitting they’ve been fooled and the Revolution is just another lie to maintain power by the very same people you believe you’ve taken the power away from, very few people would be open to admitting that when it happens and it’s them who will be shunned and ignored as a minority or lunatic, just as all those were originally treated and not listened to for so long by people under the previous political powers they deemed fascists and couldn’t understand why no one else could see it and instead seen them as the nut jobs they’d rather ignore so they don’t have to potential face uncomfortable truths.

No one likes admitting they’ve been made fools of, even if they have, they’d rather be content with lies to pacify their egos, wearing it as a badge of pride and support of our heroes whom are otherwise being exploited themselves or are complete fucking idiots.

This is the foundation for the whole problem of politics we have today I feel, mostly due to believing in frauds of wars of the past that no one likes admitting, so the same type of deception can continue, until we identify the deceptions of the past, they’ll forever repeat themselves.

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, DannyUK said:


Yes, that’s the usual game being played but it seems Labour are backing all this facist shit and not even giving any face value to the idea of being opposed as they usually do. This would obviously be the time to strike, not just now but way before during the earlier days of this COVID BS even if it was a disingenuous play, if both parties weren’t in bed together, you’d make a play at how this is an abuse of power and use it to gain credit yourself, but of course, this just shows how in reality, just how much of a unity exists on both sides.
+ rest of post

 

 


Somethings happening which is causing a lurch to the right, even left wingers are acting right wing about their ideals. Whilst those that remain on the left become rabid and have to claw to stay left. Am not going to go into detail about what's causing, however will say has something to do with digital subsonics. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is also why "Labour" was so determined to oust Jeremy Corbyn. Not that he'd have necessarily put up much of a fight, but I can't see him being as eager and willing to back the Tories as Starmer. And it also throws into question the result of the last UK elections, because up until the 11th hour it was predicted as pretty neck-and-neck, and then whaddya know, Boris storms ahead with a massive majority (that helpfully avoids the problems pushing any legislation through which blighted and brought down May).

 

The company responsible for the UK elections results included Dominic Communings sister, didn't it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DannyUK said:

No one likes admitting they’ve been made fools of, even if they have, they’d rather be content with lies to pacify their egos, wearing it as a badge of pride and support of our heroes whom are otherwise being exploited themselves or are complete fucking idiots.

This is the foundation for the whole problem of politics we have today I feel, mostly due to believing in frauds of wars of the past that no one likes admitting, so the same type of deception can continue, until we identify the deceptions of the past, they’ll forever repeat themselves.

 

 

This is 100% true.  Ego is a big problem when facing the truth and overworked egos only lead to fear.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They aren't saying that you will go to jail if you have brought infection into the country and lied about it. They are saying you would go to jail even if you had no infection and weren't doing anything that would actually cause anyone any harm, if you didn't disclose that you had passed through one of their appointed hotspots

 

so once again....they are willing to jail people who haven't necessarily caused any actual harm. Think about that

 

And they are building four new prisons to accommodate inmates, guilty of the heinous crime of "deceit." Irony!

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/four-new-prisons-boost-rehabilitation-and-support-economy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

And they are building four new prisons to accommodate inmates, guilty of the heinous crime of "deceit." Irony!

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/four-new-prisons-boost-rehabilitation-and-support-economy

 

obviously expecting to lock up a lot of people for some reason...

 

Press release

Four new prisons boost rehabilitation and support economy

Four new prisons are to be built across England over the next six years.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there any land left to build on for new prisons? I thought they'd taken it all up with "luxury housing" and "affordable accomodation". Or do they plan to change the use of said dwellings into prisons. Because anyone "living" in them, with the eternal lockdowns and solitary, sedentary lifestyle shorn of any fun or human companionship, mihght as well be in prison. Hey, you'll have nice open spaces to fulfill your 1 hour daily exercise allowance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...