What is Deja Vu?

Question for Mr. Icke or anyone that has any info. What is Deja Vu? I've experienced a crazy amount of Deja Vu as a kid, much less as an adult. I never really understood what it meant. The only thing i could figure it was is that it is confirmation your life is already laid out for you. Every decision you make, place you are at, words spoken, has already happened and while i was experiencing this "Deja Vu" it was really my conscious being aware that this has already happened. Almost like my consciousness and the present were two separate things. Thanks for reading!

I got deja vue the other day. I instantly said it and deliberately slightly altered events to break out of it. I don't know if it is evidence we have lived this life already and you are rerunning the story. I feel sick in the stomach when i get deja vue, its not a pleasant experience, but there is also something reassuring about it - like you have survived everything and things are meant to be.

7 hours ago, Fredrick Austin said:

Question for Mr. Icke or anyone that has any info. What is Deja Vu? I've experienced a crazy amount of Deja Vu as a kid, much less as an adult. I never really understood what it meant. The only thing i could figure it was is that it is confirmation your life is already laid out for you. Every decision you make, place you are at, words spoken, has already happened and while i was experiencing this "Deja Vu" it was really my conscious being aware that this has already happened. Almost like my consciousness and the present were two separate things. Thanks for reading!

Anthony Peake has written about 8 books on the matter.

Some of his writings crossover with Icke's research