Simulation Theory

JayneDough

I watched a new doc last night called 'A Glitch in the Matrix' and it was pretty good and gave me a few more ideas. I know Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have touched base on it...seems like there might be something there? Lots of docs and videos about the theory that we are living in some sort of a simulation; anyone have any thoughts or experiences that coincide with this idea? 

https://diamon21.com/en/movie/696109/a-glitch-in-the-matrix

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-we-live-in-a-simulation-chances-are-about-50-50/

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/22/what-if-were-living-in-a-computer-simulation-the-matrix-elon-musk

People today feel like they are in a matrix, a film that is going on and they don't feel real.

But this is a new thing.

Before 2000 nobody ever really talked like that.

Why is it happening?

It is because people have no lives any more ... they don't walk in nature, they don't work with their body, they pour vomit from the internet into their brains and call it "thinking", they don't feel anything except the TV series on Netflix.

And because they live like that they are slowly dying.

They don't feel real anymore because they live all wrong.

You will only feel right and real if you use your body to work, to walk, to go to the forest, to think your own thoughts on your own from your own ideas, and feel your own heart.

Then you feel real.

Otherwise you will fade into the garbage.

There is a war going on, the more you are staring at the phone the more you die.

You will die.

Because as you can see from the animals around you, the birds, the foxes, everything .... they do not stare at the phone and they are not fucking themselves up.

Maybe you grew up like this and nobody taught you better.

So live better, and try to understand that unless you use your body mind and heart .... you are dead.

And all that eye candy is killing you, because when you look at it ... it's not you. 
You are just being used for somebody else's stuff.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JayneDough said:

Lots of docs and videos about the theory that we are living in some sort of a simulation

Given that science claims atoms to be 99.99% space with the actual substance of the neutrons protons and electrons in question, it's quite easy to see how this could be a 'virtual place'..

I haven't watched the documentary. I shall look it up. 

• Like 1

@rideforever  If you have any experiences or ideas that might support the simulation theory then please include those because at this point I really don't understand what you are even talking about....I have quite a few personal life experiences that pre-date y2k so not sure what you mean with the 2000 reference.  The 90's must have been a major simulation error decade lol. When the Matrix came out, I had already previously thought the world was weird and nonsensical.

"This documentary, from the director of “Room 237,” is a lively exploration of the theory that our reality is actually a computer simulation.
Glenn Kenny
The NYTimes"

I really like Room 237 as I'm a huge Kubrick fan. 

I've just found it available for download on the Web :0) 

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Given that science claims atoms to be 99.99% space with the actual substance of the neutrons protons and electrons in question, it's quite easy to see how this could be a 'virtual place'..

I haven't watched the documentary. I shall look it up. 

The doc was pretty good but also sad and eye-opening over the impact that this idea can have on certain people, especially those who may have depression, anxiety or some underlying mental health issues....very sad. We are all just searching for the truth. 

@Basket CaseI have actually seen that before (I am a HUGE Stanley Kubrick fan!! I could go on and on about that guy for days! Maybe we should start a thread lol) but it has been a while. I should watch it again and see if it sparks up anything I may have forgotten.

Also a little fun fact- My great grandfather helped build Timberline Lodge where The Shining was filmed <3 

1 minute ago, JayneDough said:

Also a little fun fact- My great grandfather helped build Timberline Lodge where The Shining was filmed <3 

Wow..  😮

That can't have been an easy task given it's location. 

3 minutes ago, JayneDough said:

Maybe we should start a thread

Good idea.. 

There's a thousand and one theories about his life and work. 

:0)

Not easy at all, that area can be deadly in the winter especially way back then. Amazing snowboarding and skiing though, absolutely beautiful place. Something a bit disappointing for people not from there is that the maze they include in the movie isn't even at the real lodge, lol it's fake.

Seriously please start a Kubrick thread! 💯 I'm all over that. 

14 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Nice to see you jolly and positive for a change..

Waking up to being honest and sincere and good hearted .... is not what conspiracy ruminators enjoy.  Ultimately you have today, what will you do with it.  Snap out of it, and get on with your day without spending it pointing the finger at everyone and criticizing them.

The miserable newspapers who do nothing buy sow disent and miserable views of the world .... same like the NGOs and the NWO ... it is all miserable views of the world.

But who is going to be a good man?

Who will be honest and hardworking, who will represent the light today ... as you walk and talk and work?

Do your words go anywhere or are you just another person in the swirling black hole of misery.

Are you everything that you criticize in others ?

Are you ?

Think about that ?

Edited by rideforever

On 2/9/2021 at 7:17 AM, JayneDough said:

I watched a new doc last night called 'A Glitch in the Matrix' and it was pretty good and gave me a few more ideas. I know Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have touched base on it...seems like there might be something there? Lots of docs and videos about the theory that we are living in some sort of a simulation; anyone have any thoughts or experiences that coincide with this idea? 

https://diamon21.com/en/movie/696109/a-glitch-in-the-matrix

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-we-live-in-a-simulation-chances-are-about-50-50/

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/22/what-if-were-living-in-a-computer-simulation-the-matrix-elon-musk

Matrix means womb 

From the word mater which means mother. 

Yes you are in a matrix. 

You are light trapped in the tetrahedron. The pyramid. 

https://youtu.be/w0ztlIAYTCU

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayneDough said:

@DougASmallThanks for the video, sparked a few more thoughts in me.

I keep seeing hexagons like I'm in a honeycomb or something for a few months now. I feel like I'm beginning to see the actual coding of this existence and it is honestly tripping me out.  

Watch this vid

The honey comb is correct 

The human host body is an energy transmutation device for an insect race in the pit. 

On 2/10/2021 at 2:22 PM, DougASmall said:

Watch this vid

Took me a while to watch as I'm doing some work as well but wow! So what does this mean that I am seeing these hexagons constantly everywhere? And the triangles too, I've always been weirdly obsessed with triangles. 

The snakes the guy in the video kept talking of reminded me of some snake dreams I have had over the last couple of years now, basically the dreams are- I'm in a desert or something there is sand and dirt everywhere and also there are snakes everywhere on the ground, they are striking at me with big fangs and some even bite into my ankles and I can't get away.....maybe I will add those detailed stories to the dream thread. 

1 hour ago, JayneDough said:

Took me a while to watch as I'm doing some work as well but wow! So what does this mean that I am seeing these hexagons constantly everywhere? And the triangles too, I've always been weirdly obsessed with triangles. 

The snakes the guy in the video kept talking of reminded me of some snake dreams I have had over the last couple of years now, basically the dreams are- I'm in a desert or something there is sand and dirt everywhere and also there are snakes everywhere on the ground, they are striking at me with big fangs and some even bite into my ankles and I can't get away.....maybe I will add those detailed stories to the dream thread. 

You are EXILES 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JayneDough said:

I guess you could say they have a sort of pinky reddish orange hue

I'm not sure if what your seeing and what I've seen are the same i only got a fleeting glimps in my peripheral vision at the end of a mediation ( I'm not really into meditation, just joined the wife one night), what i saw this time was like a spiderweb lattice/grid ,pink with tinges of gold  ( when I saw you wrote honeycomb I hadn't thought of it like that but is a good comparison.

Personally I think might have unwittingly unlocked something many years ago with a 2cp tablet i ingested. That is a long story that didn't turn out so well but the short of it ive come to the conclusion, I'm either dead, (i thought id been run over by a police car!) Couldn't except it and am living my life in the  fleeting moment just after stepping into the road or psychoactive substances for the right person have the ability to expose the nature of reality,  cause for maybe 3 years after I would continue have what can only be described as glitches ( no its not flash backs from a bad trip.. been there done that many times this was very different) maybe there are some more knowledgeable peops on here who have more  experience about this but before it all went to.shit I couldn't understand what I was seeing but again it was esesentially pink but it was more like a wall of intense colour every colour mixed into one. But only when I looked in one direction, otherwise just a normal room! Not shared this before as it was a bit of a mind fuck, but some how I've managed to survive stage 4 cancer.. for now, as you can imagine  this has changed my outlook somewhat and I have nothing to lose by sharing..

As they say time is short!! 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 1:28 AM, Red pill taken said:

fleeting glimps in my peripheral vision at the end of a mediation

I found this article and thought of you. 

"When we master our emotions we become complete, and the mirror-image of the hexagon becomes one. The True Self returns to the source of our origin."

https://mastermindcontent.co.uk/esoteric-meaning-of-the-hexagon/