Modern Life Is Rubbish

Outsider

On 2/9/2021 at 1:06 AM, Fluke said:

It is a cult. I am sure some posters here have a deeper knowledge than i do of how cults work but they are under a hypnotic spell. The question is whats the answer to snapping out of it?

It has exposed most people for what they are as far as i am concerned. Beings that simply react. 

I leave the house and its the same as last year only that the madness has got worse. I am living in a different world. Different time. People doing weird shit.

What upsets me is what its done to the elderly and the children. They are victims. They all are in a way. But people who are adults and not elderly. Nah sorry, i want nothing to do with them. 

They wi find themselves with no rewards if this all ends. They have been put on a pedestal at the moment. It will end. And WHEN, and i will say when because i am careful with my words and don't wish to self hex. WHEN this all ends, they the nurses, the virtue signallers, and the karens will find themselves left out and they will be broken when it ends. 

They are loving the lockdown. Make no mistake. They are loving the lockdown. They are loving the fear. When people shout freedom, it does not compute. They are npcs. This has given meaning to their lives and trust me they do not want this to end. They don't. 

The last paragraph is very very true and insightful. The karens, leftists etc. that are the most fanatical believers in lockdowns and face masks are at their core utterly, utterly miserable, empty people. What the covid hoax has given them for the first time in their lives is a sense of meaning, a sense of identity. In their minds they are soldiers fighting against not only covid but anyone who questions the covid propaganda or doesn't wear a mask.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:21 PM, Bee said:

I'm not 100% convinced that it has ever been different, not really. The outward manifestations may change form/appearance but underneath there has always been the cognitive dissonance, selfishness and myopathy. 

I always thought my eyes were relatively open but this whole covid situation has shown people up very starkly for what they are and the majority of it is abhorrent. If lockdown ended tomorrow I would have no wish to be around people at all. Don't get me wrong, I've never been a party animal but now I cant stand being around people at all and prefer my cats and solitude.

You're right that ultimately it's always been this way or at least in my lifetime. When I was a kid in the first half of the 1990's people were without a doubt happier and more carefree but that's not because they were more awake and intelligent, they were happier because the media wasn't as negative and manipulative as it is now, political correctness, health and safety and enforced 'diversity' also barely existed.

Since the mid to late 90's things gradually changed for the worse and the vast majority have gone along with that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 3:13 AM, Outsider said:

They won't wake up, I've tried subtle suggestions, direct argument, quotes, newspaper articles, books, films, hours and hours of time and energy! But I've failed.

I don't know if it's the propaganda (that can only have an affect for a short time surely?) Or the mask, I fear that the mask wearing is causing brain damage to parts of the brain that allow you to think deeply and have a natural curiosity. The more often it's worn, the more damage occurs....no way back. 

From despair to where?

Imo it has nothing to do with masks.

The ignorance was there beforehand, only it was about topics that did not directly influence them.

They were ignorant back then and are equally ignorant now.

When we talk about mobile/smart phones then we might be on to something. Social media at all times does something to the human pschy. It makes you dumber and addicted to attention.

Your whole energy is directed towards that stuff and you are constantly occupied by the general percepition of the masses. Whereever the mass follows, you follow suit.

• Like 1

@Michael

It is easy to point out the flaws in the world, but who can point out how it should be.

That is the critical thing ... how should it be?

When things go well nobody notices.

How things should be?  Well we need physical-emotional-intellectual activities to remain sane.  These have been destroyed by gigantic corporations that have replaced countless small businessess.  No you are left with 2 options only, stare at the screen or work in a factory.

It has been incredible damage to human beings.  Because with work, competition, responsibility and wholesome meaningful activities ... you live by slowly dying.

You must live normally to feel alive, to feel meaning, that means physical emotional intellectual.

The food is dying, the culture is dying.

These gigantic corporations, the debt based money, the destruction of family, tradition and natural world.

All these things means that we are planted in deeply diseased soil.

Probably the things most important are :

- corporations

- debt based money

... fix those two and everything else will follow.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Michael

It is easy to point out the flaws in the world, but who can point out how it should be.

That is the critical thing ... how should it be?

When things go well nobody notices.

How things should be?  Well we need physical-emotional-intellectual activities to remain sane.  These have been destroyed by gigantic corporations that have replaced countless small businessess.  No you are left with 2 options only, stare at the screen or work in a factory.

It has been incredible damage to human beings.  Because with work, competition, responsibility and wholesome meaningful activities ... you live by slowly dying.

You must live normally to feel alive, to feel meaning, that means physical emotional intellectual.

The food is dying, the culture is dying.

These gigantic corporations, the debt based money, the destruction of family, tradition and natural world.

All these things means that we are planted in deeply diseased soil.

Probably the things most important are :

- corporations

- debt based money

... fix those two and everything else will follow.

I think people need to learn again how to spend time with themself without the need for others.

Humans need a lot of healing and it is found when you give yourself a lot of breathing room, when you just relax and spend some time with yourself.

That opens something up. That gives you the tools to deal with situations and it allows for growth within yourself.

If you are constantly distracted you are constantly hunting plessure in the outside, addicted to whatever is popular.

Giant corporations only sell products. They advertise, like they advertise everything. Its always the same principle/method.

They would not need to advetise you something if you would be perfectly happy with yourself and what you have. That would not work.

Same with this Covid Bogus. Only trough constant bombardment (advertising this shit), people get afraid. They are no happy beings, they need healing.

They need to trust in their own bodies and not some stuff that magically fixes a problem, lol. That never occured.

Problems are fixed if you start to think for yourself, which can happen if you let your mind some breathing room.

Edited by Michael

Carl Marx pointed out exactly how the world could and should be. Beware great change and those aiming to implement revolution. Stability is the most important thing, followed by slow progressive change, evolution not revolution. Wether good or bad, stability is our measure of success.

Also ends dont justify means for the means always end up altering the ends plus the means are usually meant to become permanent as the ends are never really attain (see, covid).

Society is never bad for everyone at once. Its not so much a measure of the population in whole but ones importance within the population. I don't believe people are born equal and even if they are they certainly don't live and die equal.

Am I a snob, well I'm certainly not Bolshevik, I'm more of a realist I think and yet I'm still poor. I think the world is how it should be, how could it be anything else. The world is and is becoming, its a balance of stability and change. We must always point in a positive direction but lest we move as one, there will be division and not stability.

I agree that banning all religions would end half the conflicts within the mankind, but how will this ever happen when politics, Science and Medicine are each a religion based on utopia and unverifiable allegations that must be taken to the WORD... words and language are fantastic tools just like electric power, computing and all technologies but look at what was done of them...

Give men the power to deplete Earth's oceans and atmosphere and they'll DO it with no hesitation, so maybe all life is harmful and destructive by nature but some living beings became even more than any other one had ever been, and there seems to be nothing to stop them from getting life impossible on the planet they've been living for only some thousands years... why do we think our 'scientists' are searching how to grow an atmosphere on Mars ?