Jump to content

Modern Life Is Rubbish


Outsider
 Share

Recommended Posts

I really am struggling now to comprehend how people haven't woken up to this, Its just absurd.

 

Modern people normally have such short attention spans! How has this dominated their lives for so long?  If this was a film the audience would have walked out after 5 minutes...ridiculous script, crap ugly actors, junk special fx, cheap and nasty costumes and no sex scenes! The most boring film ever made - 0 stars.

2694.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Agreed. It's just beyond surreal. You wonder what it will actually take for the masses to realise this is all a pile of shite.

 

It's all a bit of a blur, if you'll excuse the lame joke.

They won't wake up, I've tried subtle suggestions, direct argument, quotes, newspaper articles, books, films, hours and hours of time and energy! But I've failed.

I don't know if it's the propaganda (that can only have an affect for a short time surely?) Or the mask, I fear that the mask wearing is causing brain damage to parts of the brain that allow you to think deeply and have a natural curiosity. The more often it's worn, the more damage occurs....no way back. 

From despair to where?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

Yea its shocking how people haven't realised the lies at this point. Its perplexing...

I really thought that the Shakespeare / Hancock crying farce would have been the moment to make the believers choke on their cornflakes in sheer disbelief. Alas I was wrong, It barely registered with people. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I really thought that the Shakespeare / Hancock crying farce would have been the moment to make the believers choke on their cornflakes in sheer disbelief. Alas I was wrong, It barely registered with people. 

 

It is a cult. I am sure some posters here have a deeper knowledge than i do of how cults work but they are under a hypnotic spell. The question is whats the answer to snapping out of it?

 

It has exposed most people for what they are as far as i am concerned. Beings that simply react. 

 

I leave the house and its the same as last year only that the madness has got worse. I am living in a different world. Different time. People doing weird shit.

 

What upsets me is what its done to the elderly and the children. They are victims. They all are in a way. But people who are adults and not elderly. Nah sorry, i want nothing to do with them. 

 

They wi find themselves with no rewards if this all ends. They have been put on a pedestal at the moment. It will end. And WHEN, and i will say when because i am careful with my words and don't wish to self hex. WHEN this all ends, they the nurses, the virtue signallers, and the karens will find themselves left out and they will be broken when it ends. 

 

They are loving the lockdown. Make no mistake. They are loving the lockdown. They are loving the fear. When people shout freedom, it does not compute. They are npcs. This has given meaning to their lives and trust me they do not want this to end. They don't. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very true, it's also strange that when you offer people clear evidence that there is no virus to fear (during 2020 before the Vax) they don't want to accept it. They'd rather live fearing something rather than being able to forget about it and live freely. 

The bogeyman must exist otherwise they've been made to look a fool.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to drone on but on the title of this topic I agree it does. All part of the psychological war on the population. The infantilisation of adults, the artifical fakeness. The worship of the rich and material goods. Which by the way, i don't have a problem with people having wealth they have worked hard for. 

 

I walk around in my town and people have the same driveways trying to keep up with mrs jones at number 127. Cutting down trees and plants and having paving slabs and cosplay driveways instead. Same cars. Same looks. Same clothes. Same walk. Young ladies looking like sex robots. Not knowing the difference between reality and their iphone. 

 

If you turn on the tv you realise you are hated. Whether its the news, soaps, global warming, people are bad. Charities pulling on your heart strings. We have been primed for this.

 

And most people don't and won't realise. No respect for our heritage, history, or interest. And if you bring any of it up you are negative. 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Very true, it's also strange that when you offer people clear evidence that there is no virus to fear (during 2020 before the Vax) they don't want to accept it. They'd rather live fearing something rather than being able to forget about it and live freely. 

The bogeyman must exist otherwise they've been made to look a fool.

If the truth was ever told to them by their masters on the tv. They wouldn't admit they were wrong. They would probably say i never believed it anyway. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Sorry to drone on but on the title of this topic I agree it does. All part of the psychological war on the population. The infantilisation of adults, the artifical fakeness. The worship of the rich and material goods. Which by the way, i don't have a problem with people having wealth they have worked hard for. 

 

I walk around in my town and people have the same driveways trying to keep up with mrs jones at number 127. Cutting down trees and plants and having paving slabs and cosplay driveways instead. Same cars. Same looks. Same clothes. Same walk. Young ladies looking like sex robots. Not knowing the difference between reality and their iphone. 

 

If you turn on the tv you realise you are hated. Whether its the news, soaps, global warming, people are bad. Charities pulling on your heart strings. We have been primed for this.

 

And most people don't and won't realise. No respect for our heritage, history, or interest. And if you bring any of it up you are negative. 

 

 

 

Out of likes, but spot on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a macro scale I think cognitive dissonance is heavily inbedded in society (intentionally). In my experience, if people believe (or have been convinced) that 2+2=5 then no amount of proof that it's 4 will make any difference, until they're ready to wake up on their own.

 

On a micro scale, life's what we make it. Don't lose all hope. 💚

Edited by TFH
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1857944328_download(9).jpg.a5b369dce1816a63d36ce17c19cdcef4.jpg

28 minutes ago, TFH said:

On a macro scale I think cognitive dissonance is heavily inbedded in society (intentionally). In my experience, if people believe (or have been convinced) that 2+2=5 then no amount of proof that it's 4 will make any difference, until they're ready to wake up on their own.

 

On a micro scale, life's what we make it. Don't lose all hope. 💚

It's damn tough holding on to hopeful thoughts though when the surrounding environment and society is so bleak. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

1857944328_download(9).jpg.a5b369dce1816a63d36ce17c19cdcef4.jpg

It's damn tough holding on to hopeful thoughts though when the surrounding environment and society is so bleak. 

 

 

 

Yeh it can!

 

I'd say that the worse it gets, the more we need hope. It's not the same thing as positive thinking.. hope requires a faith that things can be better. 

 

I don't think it means they will absolutely definitely get better just because we keep hope, but if nobody believed things would get better then we can be absolutely definitely sure that they won't, because nobody would aspire to anything higher or will something better into existence.

 

I have physical reminders around me all the time to constantly reinforce the philosophy precisely because despair is so easy to slip back into. 

 

The main reason I joined this forum today was to chat to people who weren't asleep, like apparently 99.9% of the people in my life are these days. 🙄

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TFH said:

 

Yeh it can!

 

I'd say that the worse it gets, the more we need hope. It's not the same thing as positive thinking.. hope requires a faith that things can be better. 

 

I don't think it means they will absolutely definitely get better just because we keep hope, but if nobody believed things would get better then we can be absolutely definitely sure that they won't, because nobody would aspire to anything higher or will something better into existence.

 

I have physical reminders around me all the time to constantly reinforce the philosophy precisely because despair is so easy to slip back into. 

 

The main reason I joined this forum today was to chat to people who weren't asleep, like apparently 99.9% of the people in my life are these days. 🙄

 

Wise words, thank you and welcome to the forum from a fellow newcomer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do not worry in a future generation they will laugh with amazement at how stupid most of us are to believe the lies of the government and media. The way we laugh at totalitarian societies of the past. Nearly everyone laughs at those who believed Iraq needed to be invaded to protect us for example. If the government and media were incorrect with their propaganda campaign not so long ago why take them seriously? They have to earn that trust.

 

We are always warned about scammers yet when the con artist is the government very few seem that bothered or go out of their way to defend them. The government says masks protect against the virus. What the same government who in the first lockdown said masks were useless and would do little to prevent infection? Does that not make the government responsible for the those who suffered with the virus in the first wave then by that logic? Not fit for purpose even for the pro lockdown supporters. Did Sweden, Belarus or Japan suffer with a collapsed health system without lockdown? Is lockdown now a type of religion where we have to have faith it works even though there is no evidence to say it would be worse without lockdown. Funnily enough last summer when fewest restrictions were in place there were the fewest cases and illness of the virus based on the standards used.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think people are afraid, which was the main purpose. They’re afraid of COVID like of everything else, breaking the rules, looking ‘weird’ or drawing attention, being excluded from their social circle, so they do everything to save appearances and keep acting as if everything was normal because they think it’s the way…

 

 

Yet they wear the mask in the street or even in their car while assuming to keep living ‘as if nothing’, they’re INCOHERENT and I think incoherence is the best proof of insanity… you may give into paradox and contradiction but incoherence is a proof because it’s more difficult to spot… so when people are made give-up all principles, faith and morals then they’re led to incoherence because they’ll do ANYTHING to 'survive'…

 

Using such a power on populations is a crime against humanity from the part of governments and authorities holding courts, guns and the media psychological warfare at their disposal, so I keep wondering which superior authority we may address to make it stop before something irreparable happen, because these people hold a nuclear firepower... why would it ever end of its own, when and how ?

 

By dint of playing with sanity the West lost its mind… I see no possible roll-back to what’s been done and started in the last two decades so the only outcome is WORLD WAR to reset the meter once again, but this time the West no longer holds enough firepower to declare war but on its own peoples… and it’s called COVID-19…

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chud said:

I think people are afraid, which was the main purpose. They’re afraid of COVID like of everything else, breaking the rules, looking ‘weird’ or drawing attention, being excluded from their social circle, so they do everything to save appearances and keep acting as if everything was normal because they think it’s the way…

 

 

 

 

Yet they wear the mask in the street or even in their car while assuming to keep living ‘as if nothing’, they’re INCOHERENT and I think incoherence is the best proof of insanity… you may give into paradox and contradiction but incoherence is a proof because it’s more difficult to spot… so when people are made give-up all principles, faith and morals then they’re led to incoherence because they’ll do ANYTHING to 'survive'…

 

 

 

Using such a power on populations is a crime against humanity from the part of governments and authorities holding courts, guns and the media psychological warfare at their disposal, so I keep wondering which superior authority we may address to make it stop before something irreparable happen, because these people hold a nuclear firepower... why would it ever end of its own, when and how ?

 

 

 

By dint of playing with sanity the West lost its mind… I see no possible roll-back to what’s been done and started in the last two decades so the only outcome is WORLD WAR to reset the meter once again, but this time the West no longer holds enough firepower to declare war but on its own peoples… and it’s called COVID-19…

 

 

 

 

Excellent post.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dotty said:

This experiment and other psychological tricks Brown used came to my mind When the first lock down was announced. One thing I do not understand is that despite of the popularity of the shows and the proof how susceptible we can be, there is no more people waking up to the global hypnosis.

 

https://derrenbrown.co.uk/shows/apocalypse/

Love derren brown good entertainment. I think it's because most people are loving the lockdown. Why would they think when others can do that for them ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not 100% convinced that it has ever been different, not really. The outward manifestations may change form/appearance but underneath there has always been the cognitive dissonance, selfishness and myopathy. 

 

I always thought my eyes were relatively open but this whole covid situation has shown people up very starkly for what they are and the majority of it is abhorrent. If lockdown ended tomorrow I would have no wish to be around people at all. Don't get me wrong, I've never been a party animal but now I cant stand being around people at all and prefer my cats and solitude.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...