The End Of The Internet

ink

What do you think would be the end result if the internet was to become suddenly nonfunctional and could never be restored?

You know .... if it just NEVER worked again!

I just need some thoughts as I am sure I have missed some issues / problems in my considerations of the potential.

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Paradise!

Would be a start for sure .... but I am more concerned with any harm?

Most of the current evil shit would fail if it was to be removed and unlike removing electricity it shouldn't harm too many .... but I am unsure???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ink said:

Would be a start for sure .... but I am more concerned with any harm?

Most of the current evil shit would fail if it was to be removed and unlike removing electricity it shouldn't harm too many .... but I am unsure???

The internet is a rigged system, its there to decimate jobs in favor of the 1%, to spy on people and to control human behavior. It wasn't always that way but that's what its become.

Ideally it would mean people go back to face to face, person to person interactions and relationships go outdoors more but with Covid and all the other New World Order manipulation the internet is a necessary evil to spread information that the mainstream media won't touch.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

As things are set up right now the result would be societal collapse followed by anarchy, chaos and survival of the fittest. If you could get through all of that though you might end up in a better, simpler society.

Edited by Illmatic

I don't think it would ever be the case that the 'internet' would just stop or be shut off completely.

What I can see happening is the internet becoming 'heavily sanitised', with casual browsers only being able to see a number of 'carefully selected' sites.

I think of the days when I first signed up to AOL and 'got on' the internet. AOL had their own browser, which allowed you to view all their content 'for free' as part of the monthly subscription. I used to think this was incredible - at least until someone wanted to make or receive a phone call at home, in which case I had to log off. 😆

I thought 'the internet' was what I could access using AOL's software; news. music, chatrooms etc. Then one day, someone told me to start up Internet Explorer and use a 'search engine' while dialled in to AOL.

If that moment expanded my understanding of what the 'internet' was all about, what I can see happening now is an almost reversal. The 'collapse' back into a centralised, controlled and 'sanitised' version of the internet, where its users only ever come across the same 'safe' sites to visit, churning out the 'approved' narrative of things.

For AOL Browser in 1993, see Facebook in 2021. Most people access Facebook through an app on their phone, and it is one place where people are sharing and commenting on news stories, sharing photos and videos, and now even shopping. Its all about keeping internet users tied into and focused on 'particular' websites, ie do all your online shopping on Amazon.

If you can keep all your users tied into a small number of platforms, it is far easier to control what they can 'see' or access. Exactly as AOL used to do.

On 2/7/2021 at 9:56 PM, ink said:

What do you think would be the end result if the internet was to become suddenly nonfunctional and could never be restored?

You know .... if it just NEVER worked again!

I just need some thoughts as I am sure I have missed some issues / problems in my considerations of the potential.

I grew up in an age without internet, mobile phones and satellite TV so it may be easier for us oldies to imagine.  We had libraries back then, where we could look for books and learn and entertain ourselves. We had hobbies like writing, drawing, craft making, etc. We met with friends we made at work or school and had face to face interactions. We didn't have much 'one upmanship' cause we were all pretty much poor and we weren't being bombarded with adverts about how we should look and what we should be into etc etc.  It was no paradise, but compared to today, they were 'innocent times' (a perception in retrospect). Any information about the outside world came through the News on the TV or Radio and we believed most of what we heard unless we knew personally something different. In this, the internet is a god send, in that we have access to so much more information in all categories.

But if the internet disappeared tomorrow, life would not be like it was then. We would be in a worse situation I imagine, as we would be completely isolated from others of similar mind, as most of us are so far apart that meeting up would be impossible. People would be lost and floundering and all the while waiting for the PTB to save them from a life devoid of Facebook et al. We wouldn't get the diverse opinion and input from others around the world, nor really know what TPTB were up to. We would have no way to counteract the lies and manipulation without having access to alternative views and opinions. All written material would be censored too and libraries would hold nothing more than approved reading material. Mobile phones would be just tracking devices (as they are now anyway) with approved apps that would not allow you to interact with anything other than what was permitted.

I reckon suicide rates would go up and the authorities would come down harder on small groups that may stand against them. If the internet went completely, it probably means that TPTB have won and feel confident that civil unrest could be easliy quashed because no-one would know what the hell was going on and it would be very hard to get together with enough people to protest.

There are a lot of negatives if the internet went down and if there are positives to it going down right now with the world as it is and with what is going to unfold, I am stuck to think of many. If it wasn't for this agenda unfolding I could say it would be no bad thing really - but it is unfolding and we are all heavily invested and engaged in what the internet has allowed us to pursue. We would be cast adrift and IMO, more helpless to resist this tyranny.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kitkat said:

I grew up in an age without internet, mobile phones and satellite TV so it may be easier for us oldies to imagine.  We had libraries back then, where we could look for books and learn and entertain ourselves. We had hobbies like writing, drawing, craft making, etc. We met with friends we made at work or school and had face to face interactions. We didn't have much 'one upmanship' cause we were all pretty much poor and we weren't being bombarded with adverts about how we should look and what we should be into etc etc.  It was no paradise, but compared to today, they were 'innocent times' (a perception in retrospect). Any information about the outside world came through the News on the TV or Radio and we believed most of what we heard unless we knew personally something different. In this, the internet is a god send, in that we have access to so much more information in all categories.

But if the internet disappeared tomorrow, life would not be like it was then. We would be in a worse situation I imagine, as we would be completely isolated from others of similar mind, as most of us are so far apart that meeting up would be impossible. People would be lost and floundering and all the while waiting for the PTB to save them from a life devoid of Facebook et al. We wouldn't get the diverse opinion and input from others around the world, nor really know what TPTB were up to. We would have no way to counteract the lies and manipulation without having access to alternative views and opinions. All written material would be censored too and libraries would hold nothing more than approved reading material. Mobile phones would be just tracking devices (as they are now anyway) with approved apps that would not allow you to interact with anything other than what was permitted.

I reckon suicide rates would go up and the authorities would come down harder on small groups that may stand against them. If the internet went completely, it probably means that TPTB have won and feel confident that civil unrest could be easliy quashed because no-one would know what the hell was going on and it would be very hard to get together with enough people to protest.

There are a lot of negatives if the internet went down and if there are positives to it going down right now with the world as it is and with what is going to unfold, I am stuck to think of many. If it wasn't for this agenda unfolding I could say it would be no bad thing really - but it is unfolding and we are all heavily invested and engaged in what the internet has allowed us to pursue. We would be cast adrift and IMO, more helpless to resist this tyranny.

Beautiful times. Beautiful memories. I'll never forget. And the young generation will never, ever know what freedom is again. And when we all die off, they will have no one left to remind them. It will be wiped from the memory of man as if it never happened.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Beautiful times. Beautiful memories. I'll never forget. And the young generation will never, ever know what freedom is again. And when we all die off, they will have no one left to remind them. It will be wiped from the memory of man as if it never happened.

Too right.

• Sad 1

Thanks for the replies guys .... much appreciated.

But I maybe didn't put the OP correctly?

IF the ability of computers to interact was removed (thus no internet) then the current plans to utterly enslave people would fall apart.

No media.

No banking.

No 5G.

No 'Smart Grid'.

No 'apps' on mobiles (there would be NO websites to connect to!)

No big tech companies .... no facefuck, twatter, instatwat etc .... all gone!

.... this list goes on .... all the current parasite plans gone.

Just 'people' looking at the 'realm' around them .... they would build a 'real' interaction again (I think anyway).

I consider that this could be done!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ink said:

IF the ability of computers to interact was removed (thus no internet) then the current plans to utterly enslave people would fall apart.

No media.

No banking.

No 5G.

No 'Smart Grid'.

No 'apps' on mobiles (there would be NO websites to connect to!)

No big tech companies .... no facefuck, twatter, instatwat etc .... all gone!

no internet wouldn't end the things above but ending the ability of computers to communicate with each other would certainly throw a spanner in the works

i personally would welcome such a development

I think what really is destroying humanity and also the Internet are smartphones, in the early days we had the Internet on a computer in one room, we could leave our house without it and it was a novel entity, we were not reliant on it but we could explore different websites, now, we have smartphones with its own tracking device, apps that centralise everything and also phones that tell you what you can install, if the Internet stopped working today, i think for some people, they would realise there is no value in social media, social media is only valuable because it is free, if you had to pay for it people would not use it.  Unfortunately  Society would certainly falter as so many things are reliant on computer systems communicating with each other, I do though think some people would adapt.  

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 10:57 PM, kitkat said:

Great points, i came from a similar time being born in 1978 but one thing you said instantly made me think, we would have to start talking to our communities seriously and i think theyd be more susceptible at that point to any collaboration and teaming up

The best thing of all is to never give up no matter the odds or consequence i believe

If the mind gives up, the body will automatically follow

Edited by CharlieBoy78
  • Like 1

It wouldnt solve anything, tv and media would still be up and running changing the mentality and perception of most of the population.

The agenda of the shitheads would still go on at the same paste and it would block the ability for freethinkers to even get the grasp of the idea currently.

The internet will never stop existing - unless a CME hits the earth and gets us back to stoneage, even an asteroid would probably not fully destroy the internet thanks to elon musk satelites.

If you have time please review the Future Defense Community and have some thoughts on that, that could let us change the world by the use of the internet.

Just think about it