Why is no one getting ready for the worst ?

Ha Tripe... I never said Priests understood it Paedophile or not but they where acutely aware that much like themselves it would be misunderstood and perverted by those without spiritual knowledge.

And as for

1 hour ago, Defbalt said:

The Bible is not based on any such thing

Did you read the astronomical references

1 hour ago, Defbalt said:

Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades? Can you loosen Orion’s belt? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? Do you know the laws of the heavens?

But I'm sure you understand the Bible, as I'm sure do all the 30,000 different Christian organizations (groups, branches or denominations) worldwide with more than 1,200 in the U.S. all with their own take on the Bible.

Be they Latter Day Saints or 7 Day Adventist, Presbyterian or Evangelical and so on and so forth all with different interpretations of the Bible that seamlessly tend to support their Political and financial agendas.

Who is this that belittles my advice with words that do not show any knowledge about it? Brace yourself like a man! I will ask you, and you will teach me. The Lord Speaks about Creation. Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me if you have such insight. Who determined its dimensions? Certainly, you know! - Job 38.32

For those with wisdom know of the esoteric, biological and astronomical knowledge within the Bible. For those without, these simple stories are but metaphor to teach right thought and right action. Wether you believe or I know, wether utter tripe or cognitive dissonance, I'd not have out any other way. For only through this path shall they be seperated in the Kingdom to come.

Easter (Ishtar) Sunday 4th April 2021, first Sunday after the full moon in March. The full moon in March upon the 28th goes from Virgo into Libra, hence the Sun is born of a Virgin.

The three Kings that followed the Star of Wonder (Sirius) to the birth of the Son of God. Where Orions Belt (The Three Kings) upon the 25th of December follows Sirius (Star of Wonder) to the rising Sun (birth of the Sun of God) and does so every year, astronomically and religiously.

nima-falconer-added-4-new-photos-welcoming-winter-13-hrs-25319011_kindlephoto-2590943563.png.377adfc9542b73865fe37600ce948132.png

If that's 'Utter Tripe' then so is the 'Inspired Word of God'. Then again Jesus could be magic.

Edited by Seconal
On 2/9/2021 at 4:29 AM, HerrShultz said:

if you believe your god will come and save you, what are you on the David Icke forum for? Surely you know by now that WE are all one consciousness, WE are all part of the oneness, there is no single god/ ruler. That is a myth put out to control humanity and to separate us into smaller and smaller groups so that we can be conquered and taken over by AI. The various predictions are there to carry on the myth, a bit like the Q psy-op. Stop pushing your god rubbish. There is NO GOD of any description. WE are the gods because we are all part of the whole ( well those that are awake and spiritual anyway!), We have more power than any god. Even the original bible said that before it was bastardised by the various rewrites and misinterpretations of those who seek to control humanity with endless recycling of the human soul. 

• Like 1

The reason that people are not getting ready is simple.....they do not see the danger. Those of us who do see the danger are trying to prepare for the coming spiritual battle. Many will be culled in the new AI takeover unless we join together and stop fighting for the programmed 'beliefs' we hold.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems to be a lot of them doing grassroots community building around Yorkshire. I should probably try and get up north.

Which gps do you know in Yorkshire?

12 hours ago, Seconal said:

The three Kings that followed the Star of Wonder (Sirius) to the birth of the Son of God. Where Orions Belt (The Three Kings) upon the 25th of December follows Sirius (Star of Wonder) to the rising Sun (birth of the Sun of God) and does so every year, astronomically and religiously.

nima-falconer-added-4-new-photos-welcoming-winter-13-hrs-25319011_kindlephoto-2590943563.png.377adfc9542b73865fe37600ce948132.png

If that's 'Utter Tripe' then so is the 'Inspired Word of God'. Then again Jesus could be magic.

The Three Kings are between 1200 and 2000 light years away but  Sirius is a lot closer of course.

It's apparent motion as seen from the Solar system implies that the Sun and Sirius are paired and orbiting around a common axis.

Check out this interesting series whether prepping for mass extinction or not.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeeyNowkGd8PBMqxTwqwYzhTmWxEac2yM

Edited by serpentine
  • 2 weeks later...

I think power supply could certainly be an issue in the not so distant future. We are being encouraged to stop using wood burners, making us fully reliant on the grid. The situation in Texas has got me thinking about what might happen in the UK. I have a couple of fireplaces, once boarded over that have been opened up, although would need to fit a log burner to be usable or something similar that could facilitate cooking also, I am thinking of doing this and getting a supply of logs. 

I don't keep a long-term supply of food, I get what I need for the next week or so, but the periods of panic buying and not being able to get the basics for a while have made me think about getting some cheap bulk items like pasta etc. 

19 minutes ago, Curious1 said:

I think power supply could certainly be an issue in the not so distant future. We are being encouraged to stop using wood burners, making us fully reliant on the grid. The situation in Texas has got me thinking about what might happen in the UK. I have a couple of fireplaces, once boarded over that have been opened up, although would need to fit a log burner to be usable or something similar that could facilitate cooking also, I am thinking of doing this and getting a supply of logs. 

I don't keep a long-term supply of food, I get what I need for the next week or so, but the periods of panic buying and not being able to get the basics for a while have made me think about getting some cheap bulk items like pasta etc. 

If those chimneys have not been used in a while I highly recommend you get them swept before you attempt to use them. you can do it yourself like i do, a cheap set of brushes and rods is only about 30 quid.  if its a nice big fireplace just get a dog grate to start with or make a log-burner out of an old propane tank.

Pasta is always good for a food store as well as rice. good to get ready for the worst.

Had the chimneys swept about 5 years ago after opening up fireplaces, also smoke tested. Living room one would easily fit a dog grate, just has a decorative surround in place at the moment, could fairly easily be put back into use. I foresee future issues when we are having to depend more on electricity as opposed to gas central heating. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 3:12 AM, RobinJ said:

if you believe your god will come and save you, what are you on the David Icke forum for? Surely you know by now that WE are all one consciousness, WE are all part of the oneness, there is no single god/ ruler. That is a myth put out to control humanity and to separate us into smaller and smaller groups so that we can be conquered and taken over by AI. The various predictions are there to carry on the myth, a bit like the Q psy-op. Stop pushing your god rubbish. There is NO GOD of any description. WE are the gods because we are all part of the whole ( well those that are awake and spiritual anyway!), We have more power than any god. Even the original bible said that before it was bastardised by the various rewrites and misinterpretations of those who seek to control humanity with endless recycling of the human soul. 

I disagree, I think we are now being taken over by AI precisely because there is no belief in an outside force anymore. Our societies have become secular humanistic societies and since society has decided they do not need a God, then our rulers will be our Gods.

We have empowered ourselves and now we look only to ourselves for our morality and we ourselves are the limits of reality.

It isn't going to go well.

At least when people believed in God they had an outside frame of reference to put things on Earth in perspective and decide that certain things were objectively 'bad'.

Now we don't have that. There will be no 'bad' or 'evil' anymore.

Anything goes.

Party-time for Satan or Reptilian overlords...whichever you prefer, the result is the same.

On 2/8/2021 at 4:01 AM, Seconal said:

I don't buy the whole doomsday, post apocalyptic Mad Max world. Believe me your long life rations will expire their use by date before that ever happens.

Do you think the Elite who have been the Elite for thousands of years, who watched the fall of the Roman Empire. Self isolated whilst plague Rats desimated Europe's population. Burnt London to the ground, lived through the French Revolution and the Bolsheviks and two world wars and now that their Great Work, their New Order is after millennia, all but complete and their power a global empire, that it would all fall apart and first world society would become roaming tribes of metal head bikers where petrol is the only coveted currency in this brave new world.....c'mon.

I feel that most of these doomsday preppers are actually really hoping that society will fall and they can survive in a new world without rules but if thats the case and only your shelter was safe and only you had food then you'd be robbed and cleaned out before you could open your first MRE with corned beef and tinned Peach desert.

Read the bible and relax,easier said than done but a prophetic book whether we like it or not, natural instinct is survival et al but its not in the script as no one wants to tear heads off as much as me but i think of barrabass and see him screaming himself into oblivion though he may be on the right side, the real victory will be theirs with faith that the enemy wont see coming,evil will be for a moment then no more. But i still want to rip their heads off ,im only human and the spirit understands this and has mercy ,sure it never ends but it is coming. Fear is nowhere only in the mind. They may have riches but are bound in hell ,dont be deceived by the riches your eyes see and cant have but be glad to have nothing and peace in your heart, closeness to God is not the want of riches but is seen in the infants trusting eyes or the birds flying or the innocence of the cubs playing . The tribe that started off anew even in victory will soon turn on each other.

The reason I'm not preparing for the worst is because a) I don't believe I'll be alive by the time it happens and b) if it does happen my food store will likely be stolen by gangs with machetes while I'm being cut to pieces and c) because if it does ever get to that then I see no reason to continue living and will dispatch myself at that point, and transcend to the next level. 💚

13 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I disagree, I think we are now being taken over by AI precisely because there is no belief in an outside force anymore. Our societies have become secular humanistic societies and since society has decided they do not need a God, then our rulers will be our Gods.

We have empowered ourselves and now we look only to ourselves for our morality and we ourselves are the limits of reality.

It isn't going to go well.

At least when people believed in God they had an outside frame of reference to put things on Earth in perspective and decide that certain things were objectively 'bad'.

Now we don't have that. There will be no 'bad' or 'evil' anymore.

Anything goes.

Party-time for Satan or Reptilian overlords...whichever you prefer, the result is the same.

I disagree.

We are allowing ourselves to be taken over by an A.I. because there is no understanding of an inner force anymore.

Having an outside frame of reference is part of the issue, if not the entire issue - we externalize everything - & so we are constantly looking outside ourselves for guidance - & so we are outwardly led astray.

Everytime we look outside ourselves for something to save us - we disempower ourselves.

Would you help a man stand who lays on the floor - knowing he is fully capable of standing up on his own volition - & him realizing this himself is a jewel you might rob him of?

I dont sense this from your post - but i find far too many people of the whole "god will save us" - using it as a justification to do fuck all about anything.

the-lions-roar-accept-god-becoming-man-t

The evidence is in front of you Thunderface.

Look at the collapse of the values of society, of family, or morality and security.....

This is precisely because people have abandoned an outside morality or frame of reference.

And come on man, we're not Gods...... any more than a cat or dog is a God. We're just animals with a tiny spark of the creator inside us, doesn't make us Gods or equal to that creator.

I said nothing about God saving us...... don't put words in my mouth..... that's not what we're talking about.... we're talking about humanity losing its way because it has lost sight of the truth of God as its creator......  and we only have to turn on the TV news to see the result, a kind of uneasy managed chaos which will eventually collapse under the weight of its own contradictions.

Edited by Truthspoon

The people who think they are Gods are the adepts of the secret societies... for them being a 'God' just means they get to engage in evil and sick practices without any outside judgement.

This might not be your idea of fun, but deifying yourself is not only deluding yourself but cutting yourself from some of the key spiritual intelligences such as humility and striving to improve yourself. If you already think you're God then obviously you're not going to think you need any self improvement and we ALL need self improvement, in fact this is our purpose here.

52 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Look at the collapse of the values of society, of family, or morality and security.....

This is precisely because people have abandoned an outside morality or frame of reference.

And come on man, we're not Gods...... any more than a cat or dog is a God. We're just animals with a tiny spark of the creator inside us, doesn't make us Gods or equal to that creator.

I said nothing about God saving us...... don't put words in my mouth..... that's not what we're talking about.... we're talking about humanity losing its way because it has lost sight of the truth of God as its creator......  and we only have to turn on the TV news to see the result, a kind of uneasy managed chaos which will eventually collapse under the weight of its own contradictions.

Again, i wholeheartedly disagree - it is an abandoning of an inside morality - we all know intrinsically right from wrong; that is knowing God.

On the note of putting words in people's mouth - i didnt - i also did not saying anything about us being Gods, plural - that's an oxymoron is & of itself.

You misunderstand what im saying entirely if thats what you've taken from it.

45 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The people who think they are Gods are the adepts of the secret societies... for them being a 'God' just means they get to engage in evil and sick practices without any outside judgement.

This might not be your idea of fun, but deifying yourself is not only deluding yourself but cutting yourself from some of the key spiritual intelligences such as humility and striving to improve yourself. If you already think you're God then obviously you're not going to think you need any self improvement and we ALL need self improvement, in fact this is our purpose here.

Agreed. But again you say "a" God - you miss the nuance of what im reffering to here. A God; seperate, apart. hierarchical - what im reffering to is a wholeness, holistic, integral.

& dont be so patronising talking about "your idea of fun" - dont trip on your fucking ego.

You have it twisited, by thinking God is outside you - you are cutting yourself off & assuming you are seperate - how do you not understand that.

Letme put it another way for you - God is in your intelligence, God is in your morality - the ego strives to reign over & control these things & you get the delusional beings you are reffering to. You come from a perspective of seeking to be a God & control - im coming from a perspective of realising God withing & letting go of control. There is an intelligence to life itself. & It is in you - not outside. & It is beyond realm of thinking & trying to convince yourself - it in in the realm of knowing.

Know thyself & you will know God.

Or keep looking outwardly & think im missing the picture. You're looking with the wrong instrument.

precep11.jpg

Edited by ThunderFace

You're ranting. Is God angry?

I can think of nothing worse than someone who is angry, self righteous and thinks they're God.

You can probably pin all of the world problems on that particular mentality.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
On 2/10/2021 at 11:12 PM, RobinJ said:

Whats all this we shit.

Speak for yourself.

'We' is Satans domain - Collective

Doesnt sound like you have your own mind, son.

All your opinions/views on the world come from someone else, this is evident.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Careful....Truth

They may crucify you.