Jump to content

Mike Lindell's Absolute Proof of Election Fraud Documentary


Recommended Posts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Mods, please if you could rename this thread with proper title to include the full documentary title "Mike Lindell's Absolute Proof Documentary"?

@Basket Case @screamingeagle And also merge or remove the other thread? thx

 

Mike Lindell's Absolute Proof Documentary links:

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbKBNjisZjyg/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FwX3oxjHqhE2/

(download) https://dlsharefile.com/file/MzA5NzNmMGIt

 

Send it to team at Banned . Video -  https://banned.video/  - they might upload it and get more exposure. Plus BitChute always has loading issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basket Case changed the title to Mike Lindell's Absolute Proof of Election Fraud Documentary
6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Send it to team at Banned . Video -  https://banned.video/  - they might upload it and get more exposure. Plus BitChute always has loading issues.

 

These links are not mine I just randomly searched and found a few of them. Although, it seems like they were all downloaded from youtube or something?

Largest file is slightly above 900MB while I downloaded best quality from vimeo at 1.7GB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Downloaded HD version (850mb) from Telegram. If the evidence I have seen in the opening ten minutes is real evidence and not just made up, surely Flynn wouldn't be saying that there is no plan and it's nonsense to say there is a plan beyond the one he shared; namely to get involved in politics ready for the 2024 election.

 

Or would that be disinformation where all is fair in love and war?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting enough...

Time magazine publishes a story which, essentially, admits the election was rigged "for America's own good", the same time the Pillow Guy's video was published.

 

Will Time's story change the official narrative now? Possibly. We may begin to see/hear from both sides of the aisle how it was done "for our own good". Why not? The "for your own good" is working on the masks, the lockdowns, the vaccines...

 

So, now I ask...as my pitchfork is sharpened and my torches are prime...when do we storm the castle?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Interesting enough...

Time magazine publishes a story which, essentially, admits the election was rigged "for America's own good", the same time the Pillow Guy's video was published.

 

Will Time's story change the official narrative now? Possibly. We may begin to see/hear from both sides of the aisle how it was done "for our own good". Why not? The "for your own good" is working on the masks, the lockdowns, the vaccines...

 

So, now I ask...as my pitchfork is sharpened and my torches are prime...when do we storm the castle?

A similar line of justification used in the Surveillance Bill. If rape and torture can be used (without fear of prosecution) for the safety and betterment of the nation, then keeping (by their definition) psychopathic, lying, terrorist encouraging Trump out of power will be for the good of all.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Saved said:

A similar line of justification used in the Surveillance Bill. If rape and torture can be used (without fear of prosecution) for the safety and betterment of the nation, then keeping (by their definition) psychopathic, lying, terrorist encouraging Trump out of power will be for the good of all.

 

 

 

A lot of democrats do genuinely believe Trump and his supporters are nazis, obviously he isn’t and neither are most of his supporters but if they genuinely hold that belief then no amount of dishonesty to defeat the nazis can ever be seen as bad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...