I am not afraid of this

Morten

I just want to say to David, he is not alone. If not enough people wake up fast enough, and says "STOP", we might end up where link to AI implant becomes mandatory. 

I will never ever give in to that. If the choice is starvation, I'll take that. Death is just an illusion. The physical body is an illusion. This is not something I believe, this is something I experience quite often, by leaving this body and visit the realms beyond.

And in those regions, awakend souls are getting ready to incarnate (they have started already, in order to tip the scale our way).

Keep up David. Your message is heard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, Morten said:

I just want to say to David, he is not alone. If not enough people wake up fast enough, and says "STOP", we might end up where link to AI implant becomes mandatory. 

I will never ever give in to that. If the choice is starvation, I'll take that. Death is just an illusion. The physical body is an illusion. This is not something I believe, this is something I experience quite often, by leaving this body and visit the realms beyond.

And in those regions, awakend souls are getting ready to incarnate (they have started already, in order to tip the scale our way).

Keep up David. Your message is heard.

The physical body is not an illusion, that shit has been sold to you by the Global Elite & that's one of the biggest problems of The Matrix or Mate Tricks, it's such a big lie. I astral travel all the time & I take my hair, skin teeth, bones & if you let go of this you will dissipate into nothing as energy needs a matter based medium to travel down & hold it in place. Problem is Earth bodies are not very good & are being strangled by the illegal Chakra System which is not supposed to be there. Now death is an illusion. I've got so called Dead people & they are removing the Chakra Systems they are imprisoned in on mass & I've done it as well. It chains your bones to the Earth which this planet is obvious shut down & blocked with a gazillion secrets on it, secrets all about you & everything around you. I fucking blasted this, I don't want no fucking chakra system, it's the mind control system.