Censorship on Craig Murray's FREE SPEECH page

Wow.. 

Where to start ? 

Okay. 

Short and simple. 

Craig is someone I follow and value greatly. 

I don't agree with everything he writes. That would be ridiculous as I am not a Craig clone. 

I strongly disagree with his latest piece about Piers Corbyn and the convid vaxxine. 

PIERS CORBYN AND FREE SPEECH

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/02/piers-corbyn-and-free-speech/ 

I've been commenting on Craig's page for ever. 

For the first time ever I'm being censored and moderated for trying to bring Dr Mike Yeadon into the comments about the convid vaxxine. 

They WILL NOT allow any mention of Dr Mike Yeadon, citing some bullshit Irish  fact checker website. 

I've been in vigorous discussions with the Mods there and am getting nowhere. 

I'm totally gobsmacked..  :0(

BC 

• Like 2

Update:

I've been politely and firmly arguing my point with the Mods there. 

I've also contacted Craig Murray directly and await his response. 

Craig Murray writes often about his censorship in the World at large and I find it absolutely infuriating that his Moderators will not allow discussion on Dr Mike Yeadons views. 

I've been asked to hold off and wait now for the moderation team to look into my comments. 

Bloody Moderators :0) 

Screenshot_20210205_140115_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'm totally gobsmacked.. 

Craig got back to me and said he thinks that the moderators are over zealous when it comes to the Con19 virus but seeing how they're volunteers there's not a lot he can do ??? 

If one of the Ickes contacts any of the VOLUNTEER Mods here - we listen. It's the Ickes Forum. 

Why don't the Mods on Craig's blog listen to him ? 

What the actual FUCK ??? 

Screenshot_20210205_160239.jpg

• Basket Case changed the title to Censorship on Craig Murray's FREE SPEECH page

what a crock of shit!

Of course he could get his mods to allow Dr Yeadon's content!

It makes it look like he wants Dr Yeadon's perspectives purged from his site and his hiding behind his moderators to achieve it

very dissappointing

• Like 1
On 2/5/2021 at 7:52 PM, Macnamara said:

what a crock of shit!

It makes it look like he wants Dr Yeadon's perspectives purged from his site and his hiding behind his moderators to achieve it

very dissappointing

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I forgot to follow my own thread 🙄 

Yes. 

I've been following Craig since the Salisbury poisonings. 

I admire his experience and courage to speak out in a wide range of topics but find myself very disappointed with this issue. 

I've looked behind the scenes in the forum there and see one of the senior Mods there in complete denial about the impossible Building 7 event on 911 so I don't think there's much hope of making sense of the Mods decisions and actions. 

BC 

8 hours ago, Basket Case said:

I forgot to follow my own thread 🙄 

It happens!

I've looked behind the scenes in the forum there and see one of the senior Mods there in complete denial about the impossible Building 7 event on 911 so I don't think there's much hope of making sense of the Mods decisions and actions.

Sounds like they are failing on some of the key litmus test points eg 911 & vaccine truth

All they need to do is defend the central banks and deny elite satanism and geoengineering and they've proven their system serving credentials

Unless of course they are just terrified of another legal case or being deplatformed. Robert kennedy's instagram account with 800,000 subsribers has just been erased for questioning the covid injections...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
On 2/5/2021 at 7:52 PM, Macnamara said:

This is what has rattled me.
Craig  has explained many times how he is being censored / derided / shadow banned across the many platforms on the web, but could well be either happy to censor Yeadon, or happy to take bad advice from the Mods. (He is a very busy man and is under incredible pressure) l'm hoping that he's just taking bad advice....as l can clearly see the Mods bias in the forum.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Unless of course they are just terrified of another legal case or being deplatformed.

There's this too, yes. Who knows what pressures there are sometimes behind the scenes...?

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

There's this too, yes. Who knows what pressures there are sometimes behind the scenes...?

who knows, maybe he is just picking his battles

without seeing more it's difficult to say. Doesn't look good though does it?

On 2/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, Basket Case said:

This is what has rattled me.
Craig  has explained many times how he is being censored / derided / shadow banned across the many platforms on the web, but could well be either happy to censor Yeadon, or happy to take bad advice from the Mods. (He is a very busy man and is under incredible pressure) l'm hoping that he's just taking bad advice....as l can clearly see the Mods bias in the forum.

It would sound to me like Mr Murray has picked the wrong people to act as moderators of his forum...

Could well be compromised.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Blatant censorship yes.

The moderators on his page are a nightmare. 

The forum behind the blog is controlled by the same team. 

It stinks in there.. 

:0( 

But again - some real stuff is disclosed by Craig.

Important stuff. 

BC