UK BBC News, today - 20 Olympic Swimming Pools Worth Of Beer Down the Drain Due To Continued Lockdowns!

As always buy independent, buy local. The big boys will always look after themselves. 

I work in the beer industry, the majority of micro-breweries are doing just fine. It's the future of (independent) pubs and bars that's worrying. 

1 hour ago, JeffLeppard said:

As always buy independent, buy local. The big boys will always look after themselves. 

I work in the beer industry, the majority of micro-breweries are doing just fine. It's the future of (independent) pubs and bars that's worrying. 

Well said Jeff. I've a number of local micro breweries and they all get my custom via local shops.

I dug out my old home brew kit last March. Have learnt a lot, tried different malts & hops, adjusted the process and now am pleased to say it's actually starting to taste good.

And at an average 60p a pint and a dedicated fridge for storage, the only thing missing is the banter.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently, we too often face with such unrest in our country, which has a negative impact on private business. My husband recently opened a small craft beer brewery and immediately ran into a lot of problems. Ever-increasing taxes and changing laws do not allow us to function freely. I read the same news on https://news.kisspr.com and was extremely upset. Large manufacturers only seek to enrich themselves and build their intrigues, but they completely forget about small businesses. We do not pursue huge benefits, but only try to improve the quality and win over our customers. I will continue to follow Kisspr news for some useful and joyous news.

Edited by SteveBosco