Is anyone experiencing an increase in nostalgia and past memories

78ast78dgyad

This problem began happening to me around 2013 and has never really stopped. I would regularly start thinking about past events in my life and happy childhood memories. 

Especially in my dreams, I regularly see friends and relatives from about 15 years ago.

What is going on here? Is there any sort of reason for this?

• Like 2

In terms of age, you forget alot about your life until around 30. After 30, it seems that alot of your memories come back to you.

People say this in trauma too, that if they had some trauma when young, and there brain blocked, its likely after a certain age, for some reason it unblocks itself, and comes back.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, andy1033 said:

In terms of age, you forget alot about your life until around 30. After 30, it seems that alot of your memories come back to you.

People say this in trauma too, that if they had some trauma when young, and there brain blocked, its likely after a certain age, for some reason it unblocks itself, and comes back.

Very interesting.

DO you think the earth changed energy sometimes between 2008-2012

I feel like that is when my life ended, and my dreams are with the people I knew before then

Just now, 78ast78dgyad said:

Very interesting.

DO you think the earth changed energy sometimes between 2008-2012

I feel like that is when my life ended, and my dreams are with the people I knew before then

The satanic reversal started gathering pace at the turn of the the millennium around 9/11 in my opinion.

Edgar Cayce predicted a reversal of the poles around the year 2000, and with it he said a new cycle would begin. There certainly does seem like there has been a paradigm shift since then.

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There certainly does seem like there has been a paradigm shift since then.

Indeed, but it remains undetermined in my opinion. There has definitely been a shift in society, by design, but it certainly doesn't feel like anything that they want it to be. I get the feeling that they're not having it all their own way, we shall see though. 👍

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Indeed, but it remains undetermined in my opinion. There has definitely been a shift in society, by design, but it certainly doesn't feel like anything that they want it to be. I get the feeling that they're not having it all their own way, we shall see though. 👍

I love your optimism. 👍

It's definitely needed as I sit here sipping coffee trying to stay up so I'm tired tonight because my sleep pattern is absolutely wrecked. 😂

Me right now:

bp.jpg.6bac86987b45d0103caf962d5ffa2d75.jpg

Some people might say I need to stop overdosing on blackpills, but I generally find studying societal behaviour interesting, so it's a pro and a con for me.

I love you all though, and I only post so much because I care. My posts might often be miserable, but I'm just trying to trigger some survival response in people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I love your optimism

Someone has to be! 🤣

I'm tired tonight because my sleep pattern is absolutely wrecked.

Me too, I can't understand why. I go to sleep by 11pm, wake at 4pm and that's me fucked. I feel burnout. 

Some people might say I need to stop overdosing on blackpills, but I generally find studying societal behaviour interesting, so it's a pro and a con for me.

I love you all though, and I only post so much because I care. My posts might often be miserable, but I'm just trying to trigger some survival response in people.

Don't stop and don't even think about stopping. You're one of the best poster's on here and I always check you're posts out as they're usually very informative and interesting.

I know it might feel like it, but you're not alone bro. I care as much as you do. I don't like people at the minute, but that doesn't mean I want them to have an untimely painful death, quite to opposite. I want them to pull their heads out of their arse and start taking responsibility for this bollocks. Grow some balls and start being the makers of their own destinies and stop waiting for someone to do it for them. It might still happen. 😏🧐🤭😅

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The system is tightening its grip and as our rights and freedoms are trampled under the authoritarian boot and as technology makes us all feel more unsure of the future it may lead to people pining for simpler times

Yep, I never thought I would be homesick for a period of time, not a place.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 10:02 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

This problem began happening to me around 2013 and has never really stopped. I would regularly start thinking about past events in my life and happy childhood memories. 

Especially in my dreams, I regularly see friends and relatives from about 15 years ago.

What is going on here? Is there any sort of reason for this?

what is your general disposition to them when they come up?

6 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

what is your general disposition to them when they come up?

I like to remember the good times, life and the world felt a lot different then, even as late as 1998 and the 2000 period

@78ast78dgyad

No not really, because I am living in the past in some cases the ancient past.

Why bother living in the s******hole that modern people are destroying them in??
That's not required, it's not helpful and it's not necessary to keep up with all the insanity they are doing.

Because real strength real success and real life does not come from following donkeys.

We are lucky to have a very great amount of culture, wisdom, music, and religion ... that is still living an emanates from sources in the past when societies were in a better condition, people had rich inner lives and knowledge and created many pieces of culture that are still very available.

You are a living creature and you need living food and living waters or you will perish.  For humans the "food" includes culture and "spirituality" i.e. connecting to the higher world - this is because our faculties are of a higher ilk than animals - at least supposed to be.

In the 80s the burning off began, they began burning off the wealth off the past ... somewhere in the 90s it started to be exhausted and the party was over.   That was when the worries began, the worries about glaciers, about the end of fossil fuels.   This was because inside the mass psychology of people they realised something was wrong.   They had drunk so much champagne they could see the end coming.  Meanwhile the party was pushed on, using the last reserves of the heartwood until the entire tree was dead ... then in 2001 some pieces collapsed, again in 2008 ... greedy people invented disaster capitalism to try and rape whatever remained.

Above oil wells you see sometimes flames burning off gasses that are excess.  Burning off the energy makes a lot of noise, bright colours ... that is what the 80s was, a burning off of energy that had been accumulated by the right living and consciousness good natured society post WW2, several decades of wealth accumulated that was ... turned into a mass party full of colour an noise.  Society burning away wealth that other people had accrued.

The correct way to run society is to burn off a little excess on Friday night.  Rest on the weekend.  Then work honestly from Mon-Friday.  But people have a taste for 5 Fridays a week and destroy everything.

Some put the origins in 1700 Jacobitism, others at the Bronze Age Collapse and the loss of Atlantis.

Others think that the entire plane of consciousness is so low that the yuga cycles are inevitable.

Nevertheless the most important thing to do is to disconnect yourself from the black river, and connect yourself to the pure source of life that still flows.   Authors music and culture of the past is fully available, as is religion.  Of course to find what is full of light requires experience and skill.

• Like 1

we spend our lifetime trying to recover our childhood feelings and memories...

nah it's not even true, I wouldn't live through it again for a million.... :classic_laugh:

Edited by chud