Jump to content

Aaaand James Bond 007 Goes WOKE As Well


Recommended Posts

Glad i have not seen a james bond for along time.

 

For me, timothy dalton played the best bond. Most people probably thought he was boring. But he only did it, and stipulated that he did not want loads of fancy rubbish, and wanted it to be an accurate portrayal of an agent, and most agents business you can be sure is pretty boring.

 

I do not care what they have done with james bond, as i stopped watching them long ago, when they had at least semblance to a real world figure on how a human would do such a job.

 

Uk gov and whitehall must assume most people believe the propaganda about uk agents being nice, and moral, lol. Brainwashing sure does work, and its absurd how people assume uk gov does not do just as horrible things as any other major gov.

 

For uk gov, illusion is so important to any semblance of power they hope to project. With usa, and russia, these countries have real power, so they do not have to rely on such illusions, and pretence.

 

The uk empire existed mainly on illusion of power, and once countries woke upto how little power uk gov really had, the power structure in western europe moved to usa. But in todays world the uk gov still are playing this massive illusion on everyone, and james bond films play a role in this, as they assume most people are naive fools, easily led by media, and its quite true, most people are easily led by media.

 

So i do not care what they do with james bond, james bond movies are mainly there to condition people to believe that illusion about uk gov power. Its mainly just an illusion, but alot of people think its real. People are suckers for being played by such fantasies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Carl Jung spoke of the libidinal side of human nature as our 'animal side' and he warned against denying that side of ourselves because although in a civilisation its not good to have the animal side unrestrained it is equally not good to deny it because it will reassert itself in destructive ways

 

In 'a brave new world' huxley envisioned a society where those buried impulses would be released through state-organised 'orgy porgies'

 

The animal nature is needed to procreate and also at times to protect and therefore it still has a place in modern society but of course the NWO elites don't want men to be able to procreate nor do they want them able to protect themselves and their families, so they would rather see men emasculated like a eunuch slave

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Carl Jung spoke of the libidinal side of human nature as our 'animal side' and he warned against denying that side of ourselves because although in a civilisation its not good to have the animal side unrestrained it is equally not good to deny it because it will reassert itself in destructive ways

 

 

I will agree with that, though i think society has gone too far with it.

 

But i do agree, that if you never play to that side of you, it does become twisted, and shapes your psyche in weird ways.

 

This is why they gave people video games, and porn. Video games gets rid of peoples aspirations of violence, and porn gets rid of desire for alot of sexual needs.

 

So that in some ways probably helps, but in other ways makes things worse. But society judges what they consider the better options. The better options does not mean right options, but you can see why they get most people to play violent video games, and watch porn till they exhaust those sides of themselves, and get it out of there systems.

 

For most people, it may help to control.

 

It does not make those things right, it just means those who run society judge it as a way to deal with such things, rather then not dealing with them.

 

I agree for humans to totally negate those things, it warps there psyche, and who knows what the consequences are?

Edited by andy1033
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

But i do agree, that if you never play to that side of you, it does become twisted, and shapes your psyche in weird ways.

 

This is why they gave people video games, and porn. Video games gets rid of peoples aspirations of violence, and porn gets rid of desire for alot of sexual needs.

 

Bond came out of the thrusting self-confidence of the 1960's

 

He created a psychic over-cock and the elites want to destroy the psychic over-cock

 

As well as that psychic attack they are also attacking the endocrine system by exposing society to hormone mimicking chemicals in and on many foodsuffs and household products. Our furniture and mattresses in the UK are soaked in the stuff. Also the estrogen from the pill gets into the water supply

 

That then destroys sperm and testosterone and makes men more docile. To then normalise those physiological changes they celebrate transgenderism and identity confusion so that no one ever stops to ask if the shift isn't natural but rather driven by mans actions

 

To normalise the psychic shift they impose political correctness to reframe behaviour and attitudes but its important to stress that they don't do it to make the world a better place as they claim (that's just a faux-moral mask they hide their intentions behind), they do it to turn us into weak slaves that will fall into line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Bond came out of the thrusting self-confidence of the 1960's

 

He created a psychic over-cock and the elites want to destroy the psychic over-cock

 

As well as that psychic attack they are also attacking the endocrine system by exposing society to hormone mimicking chemicals in and on many foodsuffs and household products. Our furniture and mattresses in the UK are soaked in the stuff. Also the estrogen from the pill gets into the water supply

 

That then destroys sperm and testosterone and makes men more docile. To then normalise those physiological changes they celebrate transgenderism and identity confusion so that no one ever stops to ask if the shift isn't natural but rather driven by mans actions

 

To normalise the psychic shift they impose political correctness to reframe behaviour and attitudes but its important to stress that they don't do it to make the world a better place as they claim (that's just a faux-moral mask they hide their intentions behind), they do it to turn us into weak slaves that will fall into line.

 

Regarding crap in water, also note fluoride's effects on the endocrine system. https://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/endocrine/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Regarding crap in water, also note fluoride's effects on the endocrine system. https://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/endocrine/

 

its cultural marxism: destroying people and society through countless different ways that added together lead to complete defeat

 

the key is to maintain plausible deniability about each method of attack

 

So with the fluoride they were putting a toxic, IQ destroying, byproduct of the aluminium industry into the drinking water supply and then claiming that they were doing it to help peoples teeth!

 

Bond knew the commies were doing that...that's why he only drank vodka lol

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its cultural marxism: destroying people and society through countless different ways that added together lead to complete defeat

 

the key is to maintain plausible deniability about each method of attack

 

So with the fluoride they were putting a toxic, IQ destroying, byproduct of the aluminium industry into the drinking water supply and then claiming that they were doing it to help peoples teeth!

 

Yep. Most people don't believe it, but it's well and thoroughly documented. It's toxic waste product.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

The Critical Drinker really nailed this one:

 

 

 

 

 

The last droplets of masculinity will be squeezed from our balls. Slowly. Painfully. The death of Bond certifies this once and for all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised he hasn't gone gay. Might be a bit unpopular but I never liked daniel craig. Looks to thuggish for James bond. Roger Moore was a fine chap :) or Sean Connery. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So I'm guessing no more Ursula Andress style beach scenes as they're not woke enough?

 

well bare in mind that they already flipped the script on that one and had daniel craig emerging out of the sea in his budgy smugglers

 

so i guess the audience for bond will shift to a more female audience

 

if someone wanted to make a story about a black, female spy, why didn't they just create their own character for that? The fact that they didn't do that and instead simply wrote over the top of an existing white character based on a cold war character from novels written by a white spy, just shows that this is all really about SOCIAL ENGINEERING. It is about the normalisation of the replacement of white people which involves writing white people out of their own history and replacing white characters with non white characters so that in 50 years time youngsters will believe that the vikings were black and that black people invented the telephone and so on

 

Its happened before...the picts and the neanderthals have been largely written out of history and yet they exist in me today.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Ohh like I didnt see this coming.....

 

What next a WWII film with nothing but a cast of women as front line troops

 

Not a movie, but Battlefield V already had ridiculous transhumanist feminists in WW2. lol

 

Battlefield-5-trailer.png.963d96374fc2f0973865093babd06965.png. lol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...