Face Mask Exemption Card - So Stop Complaining

Seconal

Apart from a few looks and the obvious security question at the door, my Face Mask Exemption Card has allowed me to say that I have never worn a mask.

Your reasons for exemption are yours and are not to be questioned or judged. The card is obeyed without issue and should you be unfairly and unlawfully questioned you may Sue as shown by the recent news story with compensation of £70,000.

Anxiety is a reasonable excuse and does not need to be medically diagnosed before hand.

I don't comlain about masks as I have a choice and I truly care not what other people think or mutter under their face nappies. I'm sure they wear them to hide their shame as you can see in their lifeless eyes.

Christ said 'Let the dead bury their dead'.

Many Cards are available, printable, phone display etc and in different languages.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

health-condition-exemption-card-648-373.png.8d407bf497700f5a4d292f4fcca09956.png

Example only - Use the link to download

My health condition is common sense, freewill and pride.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

I am exempt, so don't have to subject myself to this bizarre ritual, but that doesn't stop me from feeling very disconcerted about nearly everyone else wearing them. It is dehumanising people, and reducing interaction and understanding between people. Plus, for me at least, it is a very unpleasant sight which triggers something in my psyche that I would never have imagined being raised in this way. I also cannot understand what people are saying through them.

Removing the ability to smile and exchange facial signals with other human beings is a disgraceful act.

Yes, if people used their brains and thought about all this for a few minutes, they might realise that enrolling in this collective insanity is doing them immeasurable harm. But somehow it's caught on....like deelyboppers, fidgets and Pokemon Go.

• Like 4

Save yourself for the Saviour is within. Worry not for the masses, they can't be saved, cast not Pearls before Swine for God shall separate the Wheat from the Chaff.

It is equally indignant to assume freedom and liberty for the masses as it is to impose oppression upon them.

If you have the conscience to see truth then for you it is to see truth and not to impose your freedom, liberty or even justice upon those who do not see truth.

If we make a choice to ignore their rules for our freedom then be free and worry not if the next person is free. The war for the Souls of Man is almost over. The lines have been drawn and sides have been taken.

"Only those with the Eyes to see and the Ears to hear shall the Lips of wisdom be opened". - Kybalion

Plato said "You've more in common with a stranger who shares your beliefs than a family member who doesn't'.

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth.

I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10

Jesus-with-sword-Kosovo.jpg.ed9cb2d9dcb66d75fdb90c82f1d8146c.jpg

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

For those who don't know this (not many here I should think)

When asked if you can/will wear a mask the magic words are "I can't wear one" and/or "I am exempt."

My magic words are "I don't wear one!". After that it's discrimination and an attack.

I will NOT wear a badge explaining ANYTHING!  Why should I?  

Why should I wear a "Sunflower" symbol?  FFS the Sunflower's name is in reverence for the SUN!  The SUN is a star!  The last time a star was used to denote a situation had six points, was yellow and was embellished on the lapels of those of the Jewish religion.

If folk can't see the connection then there is zero hope for them.

Not only that...I don't WANT to wear one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Tom bombadil said:

My magic words are "I don't wear one!". After that it's discrimination and an attack.

I will NOT wear a badge explaining ANYTHING!  Why should I?  

Why should I wear a "Sunflower" symbol?  FFS the Sunflower's name is in reverence for the SUN!  The SUN is a star!  The last time a star was used to denote a situation had six points, was yellow and was embellished on the lapels of those of the Jewish religion.

If folk can't see the connection then there is zero hope for them.

Not only that...I don't WANT to wear one.

You shouldn't do anything  uncomfortable.

• Like 1

Truth is showing ones face clearly and looking into another's eyes. You can see the fear, shame and guilt upon the down trodden faces of those who acquiesced, instinctively presenting their rectums to their feared masters of authority as they bury their shamefull heads into the depths their common and ancestral shame.

You can't walk tall and face man or God if you've shame or sin weighing upon your heart and as the eyes are the windows to the soul these zombies these lifeless husks devoid of faith and resurrection are the Chaff to be seperated from Gods people that the Devil will take their rule as per their actions their souls belong now to him.

'Let the dead bury their dead', I've sympathy but not time nor deed for their time of salvation is come and gone. Know they not that this is the eleventh hour? Know they not that we live in the time of Revelations? Indeed they know not and not for their want of knowing but for the signs prophesied have come to pass, the Trumpets have been heard loud and far, to know not that these are the end of days where these signs even the blind could see, their ignorance is but their own and without excuse.

They have condemned themselves by thought and deed and as with salvation so be their destruction. Only you can save or destroy yourself.

The biggest truth is that you and you only are supremely responsible for yourself. Not deed nor action, nor thought or breath occurs without your consent, so take heed and watch now and in every passing moment be aware for lest with the vigilance of an Owl or the patience of a Snake may you be caught unknowing, irresponsible and yet wholly to blame for in the day of judgement and upon your death shall you be held in supreme responsibility for your life and death.

6779186_orig.jpg.7993144cdb6a2f9777909fd44ae16612.jpg

Edited by Seconal

20 hours ago, BlueSky said:

I don't understand why anyone that's on this forum still wears a mask. 

supermarket in Naples. Many employees and customers- even older ones- with no masks on inside. Store sign outside cites “medical exemptions,” we can’t ask questions.

Edited by HerrShultz
extra web link added

Herrshultz, look at those old people having to work as bag people. How condescending. Surely we can afford to give rest and support our aged.

No, of course not we can't even treat them medically anymore, costs too much, a vaccine induced mortality is preferred than the money, time and dignity we must waste on such useless, unproductive and costly people.

You can judge a civilisation simply by how they treat each other, for all their laws, rules, beliefs, morals and principles, it is simply how we treat each other that is the whole measure of a people and of Humanity.

How do we treat our prisoners, how do we treat our elderly, how they treat their dying and their dead. It is said a sign of a civilised being is that they bury their dead. It seems we have more respect and reverence for the dead than for the dying.

Yeah totally. As uncomfortable as you not wearing a mask makes them, they're made even more uncomfortable by your Exemption Card. One makes them super agressive and dominating and the other super submissive and uncomfortably awkward.

Like being in a queue and a Midget or disabled person comes behind you so everyone is like 'Oh please go ahead', out of plain awkwardness.

Edited by Seconal

Hmm, yes. Asking an entire group of people to carry or wear something on their person to visually identify the group to which they belong - good thinking!

What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Seconal said:

Yeah totally. As uncomfortable as you not wearing a mask makes them, they're made even more uncomfortable by your Exemption Card. One makes them super agressive and dominating and the other super submissive and uncomfortably awkward.

Like being in a queue and a Midget or disabled person comes behind you so everyone is like 'Oh please go ahead', out of plain awkwardness.

You're quite right about the psychology going on, but as someone disabled for most of their life I'm used to it. This is just a new variant on the theme. Much like the vilification and hostility to come when I refuse the jab.

• Like 1

I think the less people think of you the more contagious they assume you would be. But your right its just Tribal Psychology at play. Its called the Emotional/Territorial Circuit and its what Politicians manipulate in the masses.

Caesar said 'Bread & Circuses'. If you're interested in such psychological circuits look into 'The 8 Circuit Model of Consciousness'.

- Prometheus Rising

https://www.pdfdrive.com/wilson-robert-anton-prometheus-rising-d158174402.html