Going after the banks

I'm sure people here have heard about the Gme short squeeze. 

Now it's time to go after the banks with silver.

Silver is just about the most manipulated price of the century. The banks have kept it low screwing over the every day man.

Well now just like with the gme stock which just lost the hedge funds billions its time for on all out attack on the banks by bringing silver up to it's real value. If we pull this off it could be a huge game changer.

I think there is something like 250 times the amount of paper contracts than there is silver so there is a coordinated effort to buy silver coins and bullion so the banks cant honor their contracts therefore taking them out and driving up the price of silver. 

Buy physical silver and let's take the fuckers out.

Article below is is 1 hr old as of posting this ... Turned all my wealth to gold and silver 12 years ago ... the gold is almost gone on living expenses , still have 110Kg of silver , lets hope it's finally going to take off ...

Silver surges as Reddit army turns to commodities

Published
1 hour ago
Silver bullionIMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES

Silver prices leapt to a five-month high on Monday (1st feb 2021) on social media calls to buy the metal and emulate the frenzy that drove up GameStop shares.

Shares in a handful of smaller Australian mining firms surged as small-time traders bought en masse.

Argent Minerals, Boab Metals and Investigator Resources leapt more than 15%.

Coin-selling websites also reported unprecedented demand and flagged delays in delivering silver.

Silver rose as much as 7% to $28.99 an ounce, its highest value since mid-August.

The moves are the latest example of small-time traders buying stocks and other assets that large Wall Street funds bet against, resulting in large losses for major investors.

Some users in the Reddit forum Wallstreetbets argued that silver is a heavily manipulated market, and a surge in the silver price could hurt large Wall Street players.

"Think about the Gainz. If you don't care about the gains, think about the banks like JP MORGAN you'd be destroying along the way," said Reddit user RocketBoomGo, in a widely circulated post.

Some members of the forum have argued against the move, suggesting it would benefit the same funds that stood to benefit from betting against GameStop.

The recent GameStop surge, which was also fuelled by retail investors, was also seen as a revolt against large institutional investors.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

I'm sure people here have heard about the Gme short squeeze. 

Now it's time to go after the banks with silver.

Silver is just about the most manipulated price of the century. The banks have kept it low screwing over the every day man.

Well now just like with the gme stock which just lost the hedge funds billions its time for on all out attack on the banks by bringing silver up to it's real value. If we pull this off it could be a huge game changer.

I think there is something like 250 times the amount of paper contracts than there is silver so there is a coordinated effort to buy silver coins and bullion so the banks cant honor their contracts therefore taking them out and driving up the price of silver. 

Buy physical silver and let's take the fuckers out.

Up 10% since you posted this!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Article below is is 1 hr old as of posting this ... Turned all my wealth to gold and silver 12 years ago ... the gold is almost gone on living expenses , still have 110Kg of silver , lets hope it's finally going to take off ...

Silver surges as Reddit army turns to commodities

Published
1 hour ago
Silver bullionIMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES

Silver prices leapt to a five-month high on Monday (1st feb 2021) on social media calls to buy the metal and emulate the frenzy that drove up GameStop shares.

Shares in a handful of smaller Australian mining firms surged as small-time traders bought en masse.

Argent Minerals, Boab Metals and Investigator Resources leapt more than 15%.

Coin-selling websites also reported unprecedented demand and flagged delays in delivering silver.

Silver rose as much as 7% to $28.99 an ounce, its highest value since mid-August.

The moves are the latest example of small-time traders buying stocks and other assets that large Wall Street funds bet against, resulting in large losses for major investors.

Some users in the Reddit forum Wallstreetbets argued that silver is a heavily manipulated market, and a surge in the silver price could hurt large Wall Street players.

"Think about the Gainz. If you don't care about the gains, think about the banks like JP MORGAN you'd be destroying along the way," said Reddit user RocketBoomGo, in a widely circulated post.

Some members of the forum have argued against the move, suggesting it would benefit the same funds that stood to benefit from betting against GameStop.

The recent GameStop surge, which was also fuelled by retail investors, was also seen as a revolt against large institutional investors.

Amazing.

I've spent my day convincing people to buy silver. Physical. I stacked up last night.

Going again tonight. Let's run them dry 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Amazing.

I've spent my day convincing people to buy silver. Physical. I stacked up last night.

Going again tonight. Let's run them dry 

Woo Hoo......back the truck up!

Gold next please.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, metak88 said:

Why is MSM promoting this right now? To divert attention from GME. That's the consensus on wallstreetbets telegram channel. They keep saying it's a trap.

Yeah it's a weird one. Big arguments going on about it. Thing is a lot of the people I know who were behind the gme squeeze started talking the silver squeeze. The seeds of discord are being sewn.

The gme squeeze doesn't need to be affected by the silver squeeze. If we can pull off this squeeze and we can get enough people demanding their physical silver its going to be make the damage done by the gme squeeze look like nothing in comparison. The banks cannot meet the demand of physical silver. 

The people behind gme need to stick to the plan and leave the rest of us to pull this off with silver. Sad that they can cause rifts even with this. 

2 hours ago, metak88 said:

Why is MSM promoting this right now? To divert attention from GME. That's the consensus on wallstreetbets telegram channel. They keep saying it's a trap.

It' a trap all right laid by wall street for the mum and dad investors, how fitting that very trap can now be used against the very assholes that instigated  it.

I hope there is a very long list of theses things and they all get ticked off one by one, imagine if all the hedge funds and a few banks went under, I don't think the people would put up with the pricks being bailed out again

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

What does it mean “the banks cannot meet the physical demand of silver?”

sorry to sound silly?

the same as if people did a “bank run”

for their money?

they don’t actually have it all sat in the banks 

1 hour ago, vinny79 said:

sorry to sound silly?

the same as if people did a “bank run”

for their money?

they don’t actually have it all sat in the banks 

Theres 250 times the paper stock of silver than there is silver in circulation. If everyone demanded their silver the banks would be screwed.

• Like 1

IF you really wanted to "stick it to em", what you would do, is organise everyone take their cash out the banks. None of them actually have the cash and they would all collapse. This silver thing will not hurt the banks......

On 2/2/2021 at 5:25 PM, vinny79 said:

'Fractional reserve lending' is the ability of banks to loan out more currency then they have on deposit. In essence they create new currency out of thin air when they give out a loan.

It began with the goldsmiths because they used to have strongboxes where people could deposit their gold to keep it safe. Some people would come to the goldsmiths looking for a loan and the goldsmiths would hand them an equivalent of a paper currency that was supposed to be a paper representation of the physical gold that they had in their safe.

But they started cheating and making loans worth more than the amount of gold they actually held in deposit in their lockboxes. They were banking on their creditors never coming all at once to remove their gold which would then reveal their deception. Nowadays though the government has legalised the practise and banks are allowed to lend ten times more than they have on deposit though they actually lend out far more. People with the surname 'goldsmith' are invariably jewish

Some people believe that the gold reserves of the US at fort knox are in fact EMPTY! There have been repeated attempts by activists to have the vaults of fort knox auditted to see whats actually in there but they have always been thwarted

So one way to really throw the cat among the pigeons would be to demand an audit of the federal reserve. This audit would require not only a count of any bullion in there but also the drilling of some bars to ensure that they didn't contain a less valuable metal inside

Edited by Macnamara
6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

That is how you want to fight the banking system? By buying silver? Are you really so naïve?

That is how you want to fight the banking system: by buying silver?

Are you really so naïve or just stupid?

Do you know that since March 26 2020 USA banks don't need any reserves anymore to create new loans? No?

Buy silver, buy gold, or something else, as long as the states (meaning we) allow them to create money from the thin air, and as long as you put and borrow money from the banks, nothing will change. 

I come from a poor background and I'm living on 50 acres of my own land in the mountains with hydro electricity from water that comes from my sources, where I grow food to feed my family. I built my house my self and live 100 percent off grid with no mortgage. I cut my own wood and mill it myself to build and heat myself for free. I owe the banks nothing. I own bitcoin gold and silver . I own a plantation that I got through being really stupid that was priced the other day for me at millions of euros in 15 years.

Yes I think you have a point oh mighty Zeus I'm stupid and also naive.

Let me guess...you dont grow your own food. You dont own land   you dont heat yourself and you are completely hooked up to the system and probably owe the banks money.

Good luck 

I would also imagine I understsand the banking system better than you. Did you buy bitcoin when it was worth peanuts? Seriously your the first person on this forum who comes across like a piece of shit. Take care oh mighty Zeus. You seem really hurt. 

You cant print gold and silver out of thin air. I don't even understand your point. Bye now.  Enjoy your slavery 

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

That is how you want to fight the banking system? By buying silver? Are you really so naïve?

this is what the woodsman is getting at...a lot of the biggest banks are very exposed:

"Houston, We Have A Problem" - 85% Of Silver In London Already Held By ETFs

by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Feb 09, 2021 - 10:40

Submitted by Ronan Manly, BullionStar.com

With the ongoing #SilverSqueeze and huge associated dollar inflows into silver-backed Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), it is now time to look at which of these ETFs store their silver in the LBMA vaults in London, England, and to calculate how much physical silver these combined funds store in those London vaults.

These LBMA London vaults are run by seven vault operators which comprise three bullion banks JP Morgan, HSBC and ICBC Standard Bank – and four security firms – Brinks, Malca-Amit, Loomis and G4S.

Conclusion

If the above 14 ETFs see continued investment inflows, they will all have to compete for the available silver in London which is not already held within these ETFs. And that available silver is at an historic low, some 3000 tonnes or so. A few more days of inflows like the ones seen over 29 January to 2 February would be a major emergency for these ETF providers, particularly the iShares SLV. Because there is just not that much physical silver left in the vaults of JP Morgan, Brinks, Malca-Amit, Loomis and HSBC, which is not already reported as being in these ETFs. 

And lets not forget all the unallocated silver positions which are outstanding which are claims against the bullion banks for silver which they have not got. Anyone with deep enough pockets could now cause a serious run on the remaining available silver stored in London that is not currently attributed to the above ETFs. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/houston-we-have-problem-85-silver-london-already-held-etfs

•  
17 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

You cant print gold and silver out of thin air. I don't even understand your point. Bye now.  Enjoy your slavery 

don't rise to it....for all you know he might be here to defend the banks for some reason.

If you are taking flak then you are over the target

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

don't rise to it....for all you know he might be here to defend the banks for some reason.

If you are taking flak then you are over the target

Yeah.  My bad. Didnt understand the hostility is all. For someone to assume so much is bizarre to me. I have certainly done my bit to give my middle finger to the banks and I'm not talking about silver.

12 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Yeah.  My bad. Didnt understand the hostility is all. For someone to assume so much is bizarre to me. I have certainly done my bit to give my middle finger to the banks and I'm not talking about silver.

sounds like you are on the right path of voting with your feet and its really what we all need to be doing more of

23 hours ago, Macnamara said:

sounds like you are on the right path of voting with your feet and its really what we all need to be doing more of

I've been trying for years to burn that tether.  Only regret is I didnt get on with it sooner. It's been a crazy few years. People still think I'm insane for the most part. It's not been an easy transition but its starting to bear fruit and I'm glad I finally made the decisions I did. Living a year without water at all. Heading down the mountain to fetch water every day, no heating to start with then being ripped off all my savings for a heating system that didnt work. Dry toilets. Putting up with family and friends saying it's no way to bring up children and starting a garden on land people said was impossible to grow anything on. Finally things have come together. Sent me completely nuts getting here but I think it was worth it. I expected a few years of relative calm before the storm and then 2020 hit. 

I just want to share what I have learned and encourage others to do the same. 

Next project is an animal sanctuary and to grow more food to feed some of the less fortunate in our society. That's the plan anyway 

• Thanks 1