Anyone have any thoughts on the racism currently aimed at footballers on social media?

vinny79

Noticed the last few days quite a lot of footballers have according to the news, been subjected to racist abuse on social media.

marcus rashford currently the most high profile 

this got me thinking about the agenda at play here

anyone have any thoughts on it?

of course racism has no place in modern society but the news seem to be pushing this massively these last few days and couples in with BLM and taking the knee at matches etc.

what’s the end game here?

many thanks

Why is it news?

These footballers would do anything to there opposition to win, including murder them in effect. These people are not nice people.

If people want to be a pro footballer, you have to expect people do not like you from other teams.

These people have no idea what abuse is, and they are not people to look upto. Most football players are pure rubbish, in terms of being a human being.

Football today is kill or be killed with the weapons they are using on each other. These people effectively would kill each other to win a trophy. Why are they moaning about being targets of abuse, when they are nothing but dirt in effect?

If you are someone who cannot take abuse, you should not be in a game like football where people from opposing sides will abuse you.

Glad i have not seen english premier league for now 19 years. The team i watched as a kid and early adult can f-off for all i care. It will always make me laugh they only won in the years i watched them, lol. Up yours

If these black players moaning were not footballers, they would be on the streets calling white people all sorts of names, beating people, stabbing people, and you know it.

Edited by andy1033

Romaine Sawyers: Man arrested after West Brom player receives racist message

A man has been arrested after a racist message was sent to Albion player Romaine Sawyers.

Sawyers, an Albion academy product and boyhood supporter of the club, was targeted and abused by an individual online after the Baggies lost to Manchester City on Tuesday.

The club's manager Sam Allardyce previously condemned the abuse, saying the midfielder was 'extremely upset' by the message he received.

West Midlands Police has now confirmed that an arrest was made in connection with the abuse on Friday evening (January 29).

A police spokesperson said: "We’ve arrested a man on suspicion of racially abusing West Bromwich Albion player Romaine Sawyers online.

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/romaine-sawyers-man-arrested-after-19733608

The article doesn't mention where this 'message' appeared or how it was sent to Sawyers. And obviously nothing about the content of the message itself, just that it was 'racist'. So its difficult to understand the context.

7 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i'm calling BS on the anonymous abuse and fake accounts created, i have no doubt these are carried out by covert groups looking to further censor and implement extreme moderation on social media and to maybe need all users to have to use ID to use their sites/apps.

This is what Jordan does. Tries to use abuse of her son as a reason to push for censorship. When people don't submit, out come the kids to be used as political tools.

4 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

i'm calling BS on the anonymous abuse and fake accounts created, i have no doubt these are carried out by covert groups looking to further censor and implement extreme moderation on social media and to maybe need all users to have to use ID to use their sites/apps.

This was my thoughts

Could be fed posts to crack down or ramp up the discussion in public again.

I am supposed to believe someone who earns millions of pounds a year is somehow oppressed because some idiot used some hurty words on twitter. 

was still subscribed to a football channel on youtube and someone apparently used a racial slur to someone on call and he has just realised a 'statement' on the matter. 

Its insufferable all around. And sinister and getting worse. 

I have had to unsubscribe from most of it because i always end up reading the comments mostly i am guessing from under 21s. But football fans are thick c**ts on the whole lets be honest here. Not an original comment to be found... whereas 10 years ago on youtube? Still bad but at least you had a diverse opinion. 

I was watching a Jon Wedger interview earlier, i don't know much about him but this quote from him was somewhat profound. 

When talking to 5 other members of the police? /Colleagues

If i was to use a racial slur to my indian neighbour and call him a ... which of course i wouldn't, i would be arrested. When i said the word, you lot sighed and winced. However i have just gone through in detail how children have been sexually abused and beaten, and yet there were no reaction from any of you. 

And then a post on twitter from a bloke i follow basically talking about the modern left and NPCs. 

"The typical woke Liberal/Lefty today is so spectacularly psychotic that they consider merely pointing out that Mohammed had an 8 year old wife, is far greater crime than beheading a schoolteacher for showing cartoons of Muhammad in class."

That is basically where we are now. And children are being brought up by schools and the "culture" in this psychotic value system. 

I'm more concerned why Brits are still watching footy. Do people enjoy being told that they're evil?

@EnigmaticWorld exaxtly and thats how i think about people that also watch the news. Its mind boggling really. 

Talking about youtube if anyone still uses it have you seen the ad about black creators? Very subversive. I went to the channel and a lot of black people and normies in the comments saying stuff like yeah "this isn't helping". 

So flooding the united kindgdom with foreign people (i have nothing against the majority who want a better life) and when most people don't hate other ethnicities like they say thats not enough is it. No. We have to be spoken down to like scum. 

Same with the trans thing. Got a video today about a trans women saying its never been worse to "come out". Well unfortunately that is always going to be seen as abnormal because it isn't. I would actually like to help these people out but promoting it all and shoving it in peoples faces you don't have to be einstein to work out you are going to get people backlashing. 

Same with gays and the lgbtq thing. I mean how dehumanising i think if someone was down about being homosexual if someone tried to put you in a lgbt group you would feel like an alien no? 

Too much time on peoples hands. Most people are too busy to be thinking about what gender they are or are not. 

They know what they are doing and its dangerous now. 

This insanity doesn't end well. 

Sorry to rear off topic OP needed to get that out. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

image.jpeg.ad7bfc59f87d1dbd131f129b396a7216.jpeg

I use that quote often. 

Regarding keeping racism in the news, I doubt very much if there are a million racists causing black people grief all over Twitter - even then it would be a small percentage of Twitter users (0.3%).

I doubt very much if there are a thousand. Indeed, it would appear that there have only been a handful of different people using racist terms aimed at footballers. There are 15 million Twitter users in football obsessed UK.

Yet the media campaign against racism would have you believe that there are a sizeable minority of KKK types reaping havoc on a daily basis - maybe as many as 100,000 racists.

As long as that's the perception amongst the proles, then those pushing the BLM divide and conquer narrative can continue to do so without being challenged.

• Like 1

Well if the players can't cope with a few "alleged" nasty messages on Social Media, goodness knows how they will manage when thousands of people are surrounding them in stadiums again. Oh wait....

More drip-drip-drip to create the situation whereby it is deemed no longer safe or appropriate for actual living people to be at sporting events. Even the few who will be left that haven't been scared shitless to be physically near somebody else. Elite sport, like the EPL, has got its dream of sanitised, agenda-heavy, sponsorship-funded competition that the masses still lap up and place bets on, and try to distract themselves with. But the genie's out of the lamp now. Football is now showing itself for what it always aimed to be. Soulless, greedy sport with shady financial backgrounds and dubious ownership, with players signed from all over the place on equally iffy deals and with no affiliation to anything or anyone. They've been playing in empty grounds for the best part of the year and still the pretence goes on that things are ever going back to "normal".

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Racism is present in domain unfortunately. There are many incidents in sports where players and referees are calling each other racism names. And every single time there is a huge scandal and nobody is punished. Or one person is punished really bad and the other ones continue to play. I hate this to be honest. There is an article about how  caylan ford resigned after racist comments and I would recommend you to read it in order to have a better perspective about this issue. We should educate our childer about racism so the future generations will be better than us

32 minutes ago, Selinwine said:

Racism is present in domain unfortunately. There are many incidents in sports where players and referees are calling each other racism names. And every single time there is a huge scandal and nobody is punished. Or one person is punished really bad and the other ones continue to play. I hate this to be honest. There is an article about how  caylan ford resigned after racist comments and I would recommend you to read it in order to have a better perspective about this issue. We should educate our childer about racism so the future generations will be better than us

1553895522674.jpg.fc2d5877b05bea944688a0cf3901bd81.jpg

Never heard of her, but after having a quick look into her story, what was her crime? Telling the truth? I mean how can anyone deny the demographic shift?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

All fake accounts (or mostly) I should imagine, all part of the same agenda that sees these lads taking a knee before kick off.

This. Just divide people. Henry is piping up now. He is boycotting it because he is so distraught apparently. 

There are no live matches anymore of course so they cant have a go at those horrible white people and their thuggish chants. So naturally social media will be the target. It means they can kill 2 birds with one stone because they can gather support along with lobby for a digital ID to use social media. 

I can see a couple of "troll" suicides make big headlines in the coming weeks, months years. A poor school kid committing suicide over trolls, a Z list celeb, take your pick. Anything to pull on the heart strings of a senile gullible public. Some dickhead, infiltrated or deliberate trolling someone over a families death would be a good one to make a breaking news story. Yeah... that would be a good one, that would outrage the public. We could even  have debates for weeks on radio shows and loose women and all the other shit they churn out to the retards that consume it.

Watching football fans and their public profiles talking about public and political issues is always cringey, but its an excellent tool for gauging where the culture is. The reason for this is because not only footballers, but football fans have a mental age of about 12 years old. I am not scoffing as i am a working class bloke and up until this year i watched it and enjoyed it. Now everything is becoming politicised. All planned of course because it is used to demoralise further.

The trolling will be dealt with Problem reaction solution. Well meaning idiots will demand something to be done because scumbags are trolling. 

The racism thing is a bit more complex because i think the majority are not buying that it is a big a problem as the scumbag elite are trying to make out. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It means they can kill 2 birds with one stone because they can gather support along with lobby for a digital ID to use social media.

This. That's what Dwight York's ex has been doing recently anyway.

Seems like Stacey Solomon has been taking tips from Jordan too.

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/stacey-solomon-house-troll-messages-23805835

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

This. Just divide people. Henry is piping up now. He is boycotting it because he is so distraught apparently. 

There are no live matches anymore of course so they cant have a go at those horrible white people and their thuggish chants. So naturally social media will be the target. It means they can kill 2 birds with one stone because they can gather support along with lobby for a digital ID to use social media. 

I can see a couple of "troll" suicides make big headlines in the coming weeks, months years. A poor school kid committing suicide over trolls, a Z list celeb, take your pick. Anything to pull on the heart strings of a senile gullible public. Some dickhead, infiltrated or deliberate trolling someone over a families death would be a good one to make a breaking news story. Yeah... that would be a good one, that would outrage the public. We could even  have debates for weeks on radio shows and loose women and all the other shit they churn out to the retards that consume it.

Watching football fans and their public profiles talking about public and political issues is always cringey, but its an excellent tool for gauging where the culture is. The reason for this is because not only footballers, but football fans have a mental age of about 12 years old. I am not scoffing as i am a working class bloke and up until this year i watched it and enjoyed it. Now everything is becoming politicised. All planned of course because it is used to demoralise further.

The trolling will be dealt with Problem reaction solution. Well meaning idiots will demand something to be done because scumbags are trolling. 

The racism thing is a bit more complex because i think the majority are not buying that it is a big a problem as the scumbag elite are trying to make out. 

Yeah, the last time 'trolls' were this high profile was when the McCann deception was raging, and the 'troll' in that case ended up dieing in a hotel room after being door stepped by Sky News. That was dodgy as fuck.

• Like 1