Queen Vaxxed - Yeah Right!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55602007

This BBC propaganda about the Queen and Philip getting vaxxed is astonishing nonsense. What pharma company would take the risk of injecting the Queen with that crap, then her keeling over 2 minutes later. They would be finished if she snuffed it from their product. Either the piece is total BS or she was injected with saline. Tom Jones has been giving the thumbs up to the vax too. He ain't had it either for the same reason!

Game Theory suggests that 1: if I get the vaccine I would be protected from the virus yet risk side effects or 2: If everyone else gets the vaccine I would be protected via herd immunity and risk no side effects however I'd have to make sure everyone else gets it.

This is the reason to promote it and shame those who refuse. With all the pressure from masks, vaccines and rules and non-compliance meaning no-one can do business with you nor can you freely conduct yours, compliance is being pressured.

However whith all these rules and pressure if a simple 'Covid Passport' showing tests and latest vaccinations (depopulation lottery) was obtained then one could travel and work freely but they'd have to, by their own freewill, no matter the pressure, agree to the Vaccination lottery for in truth by their freewill they don't have to do business with you and they've legally taken ownership of the land. You're free to stay at home, you won't starve, and you are free to do as you like but on their legal property you abide by their laws for you do so in an act of commerce.

How did this happen. It took millennia of the work of Kings, Popes and feuding commoners. In ignorance and now Ordo ab Chao.

Thanos

Where do you think I brought you?"

"Let me guess. Your home?"

"It was. And it was beautiful. Earth was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."
"Genocide?"
"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman, yet what I predicted came to pass."
"Congratulations. You're a prophet."
"I'm a survivor."
"
Who wants to murder trillions."
"With all six Vaccines, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy."
"And then what?"
"I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

thanos-snap-featured-120518-2.jpg.f9ffbc7671d0d2619c17e149f3ef4cc7.jpg