Jump to content

News Media


GSM
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can anyone shed light on why every news channel you watch has an obscene amount of blinking going on. I can't find a time when there not doing it, it's not natural. Is it some kind of subliminal messaging at work. Next time you watch the news just not how many times you see these eyes blink.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When did you notice it first time ?... anyway it's true and I could even spot a TV news speaker doing repetitive DOUBLE-blinking in case we didn't notice it was deliberate... they're never short of new ways to kid the public while announcing new COVID restrictions bearing large smiles... and THEY still wear NO mask...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2021 at 6:09 PM, chud said:

When did you notice it first time ?... anyway it's true and I could even spot a TV news speaker doing repetitive DOUBLE-blinking in case we didn't notice it was deliberate... they're never short of new ways to kid the public while announcing new COVID restrictions bearing large smiles... and THEY still wear NO mask...

 

I noticed it a couple of years back for the first time, then ever since never been able to watch it without looking out for it. Some of them really go for it like a competiton to see how many they can do in a segment,  even the people they drag on to interview are at it. Its all the news channels tho, bbc to cnn to rt. There's defiantly something fishy with it. it becomes difficult to watch after you notice it. I pointed it out to my kids and even they think it's weird and notice it everything the news is on. I bet tho if you drag up the news from years back they was probably at it, just never noticed until someone points it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I usually can't get past how unpleasant the BBC newsreaders are these days. Just a vibe about them, that's off. Especially the women. They look almost demented at times, in a twisted way. I expect they're the only ones prepared to go along with this shitshow. Anyone decent has been pensioned off or told to go.

 

CNN ones are the weirdest - whether it's the studio lighting, their make-up, or what. Something very unnatural and fake-looking about many of them. Weird hybrid features, odd mannerisms, hyper behaviour. I do find the lady on between 5 and 7 rather hypnotic, though. She hardly has any expressions, just sits passively most of the time, which is unusual. But a very attractive face. Mostly she gets animated when it's something anti-Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, peter said:

Sorry I haven't watched the news in over 10 years , so no I haven't noticed


Yeah same, I just cant, I would end up ranting and raving at the TV if I did.

 

Which is precisely what they want, a reaction, an energy exchange.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:


Yeah same, I just cant, I would end up ranting and raving at the TV if I did.

 

Which is precisely what they want, a reaction, an energy exchange.

I call all news presenters heads on a stick, the only time I watch TV is if my wife wants me to watch a movie with her,and the only news I listen to is when there is a news flash and I can't hit the mute button on the remote quick enough. You see these professional bullshit artists sitting at the desk and I always wonder who is laying on the ground near their feet with his or her hand shoved up their respective asses making their bottom jaw flap, you just can't take puppets seriously

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, peter said:

I call all news presenters heads on a stick, the only time I watch TV is if my wife wants me to watch a movie with her,and the only news I listen to is when there is a news flash and I can't hit the mute button on the remote quick enough. You see these professional bullshit artists sitting at the desk and I always wonder who is laying on the ground near their feet with his or her hand shoved up their respective asses making their bottom jaw flap, you just can't take puppets seriously

 

I can't even do the movie thing bro, movies are just layered in propaganda and subtle programming and they insult my intelligence. I don't say this to sound pious, they just do, and I get wound up and end up raving at the shit that's being force fed to me. 

 

Please God, let me find a woman who would be happy to just sit there, without a TV, hearing the birds chirp. 

 

I'm tired of the 'hey wanna watch a movie' types. It's soooo booring. TV and movies are not a hobby, sitting there drooling while having your brains frequency altered, is not my cup of tea.  

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

I can't even do the movie thing bro, movies are just layered in propaganda and subtle programming and they insult my intelligence. I don't say this to sound pious, they just do, and I get wound up and end up raving at the shit that's being force fed to me. 

 

Please God, let me find a woman who would be happy to just sit there, without a TV, hearing the birds chirp. 

 

I'm tired of the 'hey wanna watch a movie' types. It's soooo booring. TV and movies are not a hobby, sitting there drooling while having your brains frequency altered, is not my cup of tea.  

I know what you mean ,It doesn't happen all that often thank christ , I've been married for 34 years ,happy wife happy life, I prefer to play my guitar.

I don't know why but I always watch what is going on in the back ground and pick the eyes out of it

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...