Hypocrisy and religion

You are in the dimension of hypocrisy. A hypocrite is something that opposes itself. An oxymoron. Something that opposes itself is self consuming cannibalistic. 

As for your frequency 

Don't resonate to the earth. 

The earth is death. 

Frequencies are duplicitous on and off. 

The truth is a rectifying force 

Be both on both up. 

To be rectified is to be reborn, reconciled, made right, resurected. 

A DC waveform no magnetic field no transformer action. 

Edited by DougASmall

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Without Christianity the West will perish ... like it or not, there will be no glorious revolution for a people without light.

All religion is satanism 

Religion means to bind in bonds 

The truth will set you free. 

Religion and truth are 180deg opposed. 

Peace is the truth. 

Know the lam 

Job 22:21 Acquaint H5532 now thyself with him, and be at peace: H7999 thereby good H2896 shall come H935 unto thee.

H7999 Shawlam 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

10 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

All religion is satanism 

Religion means to bind in bonds 

The truth will set you free. 

Religion and truth are 180deg opposed. 

Says who?  The alcoholic journalists of the world ?

Have you ever been to church to see families singing to ... something higher?  To hope?

To kneel and light candles are remember their dead.

What are you talking about when you say this is bad?  Or evil or whatever.  You are talking nonsense.

It is you that is evil by describing such a wholesome family occasion in such a manner.

You must be out of your mind.

All conscious species know God and they share God in religion.

Yes it be corrupted .. but everything can be corrupted.

It is your job to pull your finger out of your arse and help.

Rather than just slagging things off with some great dream that we'll all be free once all the bad people are gone.

That is a delusion.

You are not free because you are just another nobody with very little light inside you.

Like all of us.

And instead of working constructively to do something useful, or dare I say it ... Holy.

Instead of that ... you just weave dark shit ... about people who are making some kind of effort to be good people.

You are the evil one.

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Says who?  The alcoholic journalists of the world ?

Have you ever been to church to see families singing to ... something higher?  To hope?

To kneel and light candles are remember their dead.

What are you talking about when you say this is bad?  Or evil or whatever.  You are talking nonsense.

It is you that is evil by describing such a wholesome family occasion in such a manner.

You must be out of your mind.

All conscious species know God and they share God in religion.

Yes it be corrupted .. but everything can be corrupted.

It is your job to pull your finger out of your arse and help.

Rather than just slagging things off with some great dream that we'll all be free once all the bad people are gone.

That is a delusion.

You are not free because you are just another nobody with very little light inside you.

Like all of us.

And instead of working constructively to do something useful, or dare I say it ... Holy.

Instead of that ... you just weave dark shit ... about people who are making some kind of effort to be good people.

You are the evil one.

You are EXILES 

You are not supposed to be in a human host body. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

847133015d1c81702680c5be403e390f3c56386ebdb9a1da2a638d7e1982bcdc.png

Humans are bound to the flesh.

And they perish with the flesh because there is nothing else in them except flesh.

The religious are bound to God, which means bound to the Source of existence and to Consciousness.

When the body dies they literally live on.

Only an idiot lives on this planet without seeking and binding himself to something higher.

And such idiots deserve the hole they are put into.

Life is like that.  

33 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And they perish with the flesh because there is nothing else in them except flesh.

The religious are bound to God, which means bound to the Source of existence and to Consciousness.

When the body dies they literally live on.

Only an idiot lives on this planet without seeking and binding himself to something higher.

And such idiots deserve the hole they are put into.

Life is like that.  

Hosea 4:6

[6]My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

44 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You do not need the host body. 

Energy is information and information is consciousness. 

If you are converted(rectified) 

You are not duplicitous no longer a hypocrite. 

Your energy is on all of the time 

An upright angel. 

H120 Adawm 

Hebrew: אדם

Transliteration: 'âdâm

Pronunciation: aw-dawm'

Definition: From H119; {ruddy} that {is} a human being (an individual or the {species} {mankind } etc.): - X {another} + {hypocrite} + common {sort} X {low} man ({mean} of low {degree}) person.

H2611 

Hebrew: חנף

Transliteration: chânêph

Pronunciation: khaw-nafe'

Definition: From H2610; soiled (that {is} with {sin}) impious: - hypocrite (-ical).

And the Lord God made to Adam and to his wife vestures of honour from the skin of the serpent, which he had cast from him, upon the skin of their flesh, instead of that adornment which had been cast away; and He clothed them.

Edited by DougASmall

7 hours ago, DougASmall said:

You do not need the host body. 

You are very unintelligent.

When you go to sleep tonight, somebody will wake up in Tokyo and go to work.

Life continues .. information continues ... "consciousness" continues.

But you do not.

You do not.

And when you die the same thing will happen.

Life will continue ... others will wake up.

But you will not.

You are finished.   

Religion is to change all that.

And those well meaning families who take their children and grandparents to sit quietly together and light candles together and say Our Father Who Art in Heaven Hallowed by Thy Name ... 

Such people , such kind and well meaning people ... will not suffer your fate.

They spent their lives in contact with what is good and Holy,

Well done to them, they are good people, on a dark planet.

Hi, Satan here, telling you your religion is a load of bollocks always has been, always will be.

Good luck.

What's so special about the west rideforever? Your god only cares about a few? In a specific area?

I can't stand it when feckers try and dole out the wrath of God like they're something special. You do whatever you feel is right, and we will all see in the end. Meanwhile, STFU

That was a bit harsh actually I apologise. I just got told I'm going to hell in the past because I questioned doorstep dwellers, and that put the ones trying to spead their version of right in my personal category of 'lucky'. If I'm going to hell anyway, what's to stop me kickin' fuck outta yous I thought. Didn't say it. They were up the path and gone by the time I'd registered it properly. 

But you did claim DougASmall was unintelligent. And said they were finished. So, still waiting to hear why/how you have been given the authority to speak for the creator. And, for that matter, where you heard about him her they she it fuckin whatever the right thing to describe these days is. I'm sure you're busy so take your time responding. No problem.