Is the anger/hatred towards ‘truthers’ growing?

Liam3880

I use the word truthers because I can’t think of a better one but I feel it seems to be growing?

It seems to be growing, obviously due to vaccines, Trump, coronavirus etc 

Hopefully it’ll reach a peak soon and start to lessen but it does seem to be getting out of hand

Not sure the exact point I’m making but I think it would make a good discussion...

You dont know what point you're making but would make a good discussion?

Can I ask why are you on this site?

In a previous post you told us about you're positive test, NHS contacting you to donate blood for antibodies and how we should all do our bit.

Are you for real?

I think there are two tribes.....there are those that believe everything the state tells them and there are those that think the state lies all the time

The former are like a cult who have a blind faith in the state as their quasi-god; they will obey and follow any directive passed down from the state even if it is to imprison and genocide other human beings....they're sick in the head

Those state-cultists are being encouraged by their state-quasi-god to hate the people who question the state and being the unquestioning mindless minions that they are, they are complying

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

In a previous post you told us about you're positive test, NHS contacting you to donate blood for antibodies and how we should all do our bit.

Are you for real?

2 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Are you for real?

Thats twice you’ve called me out

Either you’re trying to bully me off the forum, or you’re mistaken regarding what I was saying

To give the benefit of the doubt I wasn’t telling anyone to do their bit, I was joining in on coronavirus thread, I’d had a message off the nhs regarding donating plasma, which I not be doing, nor will I be having the vaccine, however, the thread seemed an appropriate place to talk about it

Not much else to add so I’ll leave it at that

3 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

Thats twice you’ve called me out

Either you’re trying to bully me off the forum, or you’re mistaken regarding what I was saying

To give the benefit of the doubt I wasn’t telling anyone to do their bit, I was joining in on coronavirus thread, I’d had a message off the nhs regarding donating plasma, which I not be doing, nor will I be having the vaccine, however, the thread seemed an appropriate place to talk about it

Not much else to add so I’ll leave it at that

I'm replying to you twice cos you've alerted my bullshit radar twice mate. I'm giving you benefit of doubt.

But for you to day you doing you're bit? Haway man, you big fucking shill. Please go away.

This website is to stay away from people like you. I see you every day and it makes me fucking sick buddy.  I'm sorry. Im just passing on  my truths.

If it smells like shit, feels like shit, tastes like shit. Invariably its fucking shit marra.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Liam. Instead of asking if I'm real. Please address my points to you.

I can assure you im as real as the mother fucking come mate.

I didn’t ask if you were real?

It was you who asked me?

Edited by Liam3880

Liam3880: Be precise in what you are asking.

and for the most part ignore assorted fuckwits who think they are 'something' and big and important.

The Illuminator is just a bully.

As for me... Very happy to do face to face confrontation with that sort!

And Liam... be precise.

I can assure you a disappointing number of 'truthers' are full of shit. So yes, they deserve all the anger and hatred they get.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I'm replying to you twice cos you've alerted my bullshit radar twice mate. I'm giving you benefit of doubt.

But for you to day you doing you're bit? Haway man, you big fucking shill. Please go away.

This website is to stay away from people like you. I see you every day and it makes me fucking sick buddy.  I'm sorry. Im just passing on  my truths.

If it smells like shit, feels like shit, tastes like shit. Invariably its fucking shit marra.

You're alerting my dickhead radar in all honesty, throw your weight about all you want it won’t get you anywhere, you wouldn’t be capable of bullying me

Regarding ‘doing my bit’ that’s what the text said from nhs, not my words, but the words of the nhs and like I’ve already said. Won’t be ‘doing my bit’ to please the nhs and I not be donating any plasma or having any vaccine

Shitbag

2 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

Liam3880: Be precise in what you are asking.

and for the most part ignore assorted fuckwits who think they are 'something' and big and important.

The Illuminator is just a bully.

As for me... Very happy to do face to face confrontation with that sort!

And Liam... be precise.

I can assure you a disappointing number of 'truthers' are full of shit. So yes, they deserve all the anger and hatred they get.

You’re a better person than that bullying shitbag so I’ll answer you respectfully, id meet him tomorrow if he wants, id be more than happy to

I accept I could have been a bit more precise or worded it better, next time I post I will, the angle I was coming from was I: facing or noticing more and more  anger towards people like me who refuse vaccines etc, much more so than even a few months ago, but I guess that’s irrelevant now 

Same time tho, they are putting millions out of work reality starts to dawn on the compliant sheeple.

The psychopaths are getting far too blatant like Handcock crocodile tears, wear 10 masks..masks for joggers.

Government adverts being shutdown for fear mongering.

So as the show starts to fold in on itself the people cowards have to face their demon..the truth.

the-illusion-of-freedom-will-continue-as-long-as-its-20885817.png

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

Cognitive dissonance perhaps? 'We' are seen as the enemy to some and it does seem to be ramping up. Why I'm personally keeping a low profile. 

People will do anything to not hear the truth. Demonising the alternative ramped up by the media. In fact it's a classic engineering counter intelligence technique that's been used for centuries. 

The masks have ramped up where I am it's just preposterous. 

And then we have dickheads like this who won't call a spade a spade and call it "black pilling". "Conspiracy theorists. "

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Cognitive dissonance perhaps? 'We' are seen as the enemy to some and it does seem to be ramping up. Why I'm personally keeping a low profile. 

People will do anything to not hear the truth. Demonising the alternative ramped up by the media. In fact it's a classic engineering counter intelligence technique that's been used for centuries. 

The masks have ramped up where I am it's just preposterous. 

And then we have dickheads like this who won't call a spade a spade and call it "black pilling". "Conspiracy theorists. "

This guys amusing, not like hes asleep, but clearly clinging on to establishment mainstream thinking & version of history.

Black pilled to me is more of a reality check...doesnt have to be strictly doom.

Truth shall set you free.

Nobody said it was pretty.

Im not negative, but not going to bullshit myself like hes doing.

People really struggle to look at things from other perspectives.

Like this guy talking about Churchill typical.

Hes obviously doesn't really know Churchill or the game.

Still seems an intelligent chap.

• Like 1

Its time to stop the infighting and accusations about who is right or wrong, it plays right into the hands of the black death who rule over us.

You have all missed the point. This movement is about FREEDOM. People are fighting for OUR FREEDOM. To get freedom we must have people who do not live in fear and who are capable of seeking the truth. If you call it 'truthers' you are misrepresenting the meaning behind it all. Why would you feel anger towards people who are trying to free you.

Those who seek to control us need our fear and negativity for their system to work. Go watch 1984 or the Handmaids Tale if you want to see how far fear can take you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I think there are two tribes.....there are those that believe everything the state tells them and there are those that think the state lies all the time

There are three tribes......those who are LITTLE HITLERs, who love the lockdown, because it affords them control over others. (30% in this group)

There’s the TRUTHERs, who love freedoms, and hate the lockdown. (30% in this group)

And the largest group (70%) are the SHEEPLE, who blindly shamble along behind whoever seems to be winning.

Project an aura of POWER and the sheep will follow you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

I can feel more anger towards truthers definitely whenever I get onto the bus I see people with angry eyes looking back at me wearing their masks. But that may be my paranoia..

No, it isn't. I've experienced it too. So have other non mask wearers I know. When it happens, I like to stare them out. Fix your gaze onto theirs and silently challenge them to look away, lol. 

6 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

There are three tribes......those who are LITTLE HITLERs, who love the lockdown, because it affords them control over others. (30% in this group)

There’s the TRUTHERs, who love freedoms, and hate the lockdown. (30% in this group)

And the largest group (70%) are the SHEEPLE, who blindly shamble along behind whoever seems to be winning.

I have to correct a small detail, they are Stalinists not Hitlers. All the Hitlerites I know hate lockdowns too.

Is the left 1000% calling for lockdown, supporting masks & vaccines & ZERO COVID.

The Galloways & Jeremy Corbynistas & half the NHS. All parroting the offical Narrative, but demanding stricter more draconian bullshit.

Its the far left trying to crash the economy & destroy this country.

Most so called truthers dont seem to know much about history.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

yes you are right

I was being too general. The pro-statists are made up of two groups....those that know its a conspiracy and those that don't

• Like 1