How to see the invisible surroundings - can You?

Schizophrenia.....

Be careful what you wish for........

I'm not trolling........but are you sure that you want to be able to see and hear the invisible world?

It's not as much fun as you might think.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

It is not necessarily a new ability to "see" ... you are already seeing but you understand what you see according to a kind of social programming.

If you are quiet and calm and carefully observe both yourself and your environment you will notice many things, many question ... how is that ... what is that ... and so on.  Specific things, and then you can look for specific answers.

Gradually you grow your real intelligence that is not programmed.  So each step is earned and needs specific work.

There is little point having new faculties if your intelligence is the same as it always was.

6 hours ago, Alizees B said:

Dear Truthspoon, Thanks for the reply. How do you know that? Have you experienced it personally?

Yes. I was involved in the occult and was being recruited by the Illuminati. 

Then things came to a head and I 'accepted their spirit'....and I was transformed into one of them.

I got better though, don't worry.

• Like 1

Truthspoon is right in this...there is a reason why there is a curtain between the visible and the astral level. We are protected from the astral world due to our auric fields- the Astral is the first level where we go when we die...before we go into the light.....spirits or let me say ghosts reside there.....souls that can not go further into the light as whatever reasons. 👻

To open this level or dimensions is possible with  various things like drugs, ouija boards etc... but it is not to recommend - it can lead to psychosis and panic attacks and also you can get attached with all sorts of spirits from there .

😊

• Thanks 1

i concur with the above, just don't. i've seen videos telling you how you can see other entities dwelling amongst us, and it works for some people, but for the majority it wont. didn't exaclty for me, but i did see shadows and felt an evil presence at the bottom of my bed a couple of times after i tried. others report even more terrifying experiences and flipped out.

the responses to the video i seen people claim to be able to see humans in their real existence as they walk about their daily lives, i.e with animal faces/heads, and then approach them and the 'humans' are aware that the other person can really see who they are and they say that they are not dangerous and just want to get on with their lives, but i call BS, i say these 'humans' are the deceitful shapeshifting-reptilian type.

there was another strange video i seen where a couple claimed to have seen the 'invisible', i'll see if i can find this one and post it ...

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1

to me I can not see them...but I can feel them...than I try to think on something else and it works most of the time
I have this often in hotel rooms where other people sleep before...when I was in Prague something was in the corner of my hotel room and just stood there...it was a dark energy.....I just could sleep with the TV on the whole night...I normally dont watch TV 😁
my friend laughed at me the other morning that - but I didnt want to wake her up like a little kid cause I was scared hehe 😁

i see sparkles and flashes of light every day. mostly it's white flashes at the corner of my eyes or a white flash on the wall or ceiling. a couple of times i saw a blue flash in front of me. as i was taking a dump the other day a load of sparkles surrounded me.

this leads me into what i see everytime i walk past my bedroom door .... i can only see it in the corner of my eye it is filled with colourful sparkles. freaks me out. i don't know if it's protection or a portal or what. the same happens to the kitchen door too sometimes. all the doors in my house are the same and painted white.

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Yes. I was involved in the occult and was being recruited by the Illuminati. 

Then things came to a head and I 'accepted their spirit'....and I was transformed into one of them.

originally Illuminati and Masons are persons inspired by God. And I believe that these honorable titles must not be ascribed to destructive groups. They don't have the ability to go higher, so they try to steal titles and assign to themselves and want to be called that. Meanwhile, in the Teaching of the Heavenly Academy: a thief is a thief, and a murderer is a murderer. And these are their titles which they earned by their deeds.   //  they do not receive any Illumination, nor can they build or create anything, and what they have is brutally stolen anyway, and that's what they do.

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

i see sparkles and flashes of light every day. mostly it's white flashes at the corner of my eyes or a white flash on the wall or ceiling. a couple of times i saw a blue flash in front of me. as i was taking a dump the other day a load of sparkles surrounded me.

this leads me into what i see everytime i walk past my bedroom door .... i can only see it in the corner of my eye it is filled with colourful sparkles. freaks me out. i don't know if it's protection or a portal or what. the same happens to the kitchen door too sometimes. all the doors in my house are the same and painted white.

I have the same thing with the old rat in the garden, he clearly wants to talk, but he's disgusting. We react to certain things like a cat to a cucumber. But I guess it's just that something in us reacts this way. Because it is a reaction not dependent on us, but we can probably control it since there are people who take rats in their hands, etc. But it's strange that this image scares you. But I know what you mean (I think), a similar reaction in me is caused by shadow entities, but they kind of threaten us this way, and that's why we feel it this way. It's like a warning: we know you can see, but don't disturb what we're doing. And in fact, there is not much you can do in their actions during which they contribute to the end of someone's life. I tried to save such people a few times, but it's like fighting windmills, so they have a completely fixed mind. And most of the time it is about money, so if someone does not pay me, I do not interfere in such events. Except that it is not allowed without a Permit. So that someone has to ask for help and pay for it "for the time spent" - not for saving lives. But how is he supposed to ask for help if he doesn't know that he is about to die?