DISGUSTING......... IF TRUE

4 minutes ago, theo102 said:

The belief that you're controlled by some nefarious force has the effect of causing you to act as if you are a servant of that force.

If i was acting like a servant of the force would i be online exposing them?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a step back and look at the big picture....   A lot of george soros funded NGO's have been people smuggling people from africa to europe but if george soros was motivated by a desire to

😂😂😂 Their countries were ruined by the PTB bombing the shit out of them. What are you on about? 

If its desperation to get out you would be happy in the next safe haven you find. You wouldn't go through country after country to finally get to desired country ie the uk.   The vast majori

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It isn't an anglo empire. It is a freemasonic empire and that freemasonic empire conquered and colonised the anglos the same way it colonised and subverted other peoples

Yes....and the Freemasons work for....................the you know who's.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, theo102 said:

Nobody deserves to be raped. Try again.

I thought it was 'payback'.

So you've changed your tune eh?

Why do you hate white people so much?

Edited by Truthspoon

Exactly like my Indian pal on Steam. I assumed he hated the British, but he speaks very highly of us.

That being said, I do want them to have self-determination just like I want the same for everyone, but the topic is more nuanced than many realize.

• Like 1
On 1/26/2021 at 1:16 AM, Truthspoon said:

There's obviously no validity in what you're saying because you can't even make the point clearly and succinctly.

That tells me you're attempting mental-gymnastics.

The truth is easy to convey and doesn't need reams and reams of sophistry and Talmudic style interpretations.

"Obv there's no validty in what youre saying - because i couldnt understand it"  - is that really the level of logic you operate on?

Good cop-out. Excuses any short comings on your behalf.

The truth is not easy to convey to a convoluted mind. Things are not as black & white as you seem to only be able to understand things.

Truth is simple. Lies are complex.

You are wrapped up in the ignorance in thinking things are an issue of race - you have no chance at comprehending truth.

No mental gymnastics - i just dont operate on the level of "person A did bad thing? what colour is person A? That colour bad!" Cause thats absolutely moronic.

On 1/31/2021 at 6:44 AM, Eldnah said:

I wondr if this was another of those charitable policies that leads to more abuse and vulnerable people being trafficked

1) People cross the Med some boats break down

2) ships sent to patrol Med and rescue them at which point they are dropped off in Europe not returned to Libya

3) Gangs deliberatly load to many people onto un seaworthy boats and abandon them at sea

Not all boats are rescued death toll rises

The solution is  Returning all that try to cross like this - it will discourage people from trying, which means the gangs cant make money and fewer trying = harder to smuggle children for sex work. Coupled of course with directing them on the correct procedure.

This goes double for the channel where temperature increases the odds of it killing you.

Sounds harsh but youre looking at longer term protection against exploitation not at the attention grabbing headline photos and sound bites.

Its possible that allowing unacompanied children residence has resulted in people sending their children knowing if they turn up later they will be allowed to stay as the childs resident.

One can only imagine the risks the child faces, it probably also enables child traffikers as well. 

If this is the case then again its a cruel to be kind moment. 

Thats is not a solution. That is an avoiding the issue all together.

I wonder do you people ever stop & think, who the fuck are you or anyone else to say where someone can & cannot go on this planet.

You happen to be born in certain area on the earth - & you seem to think that gives you grounds to lay claim to it. Yet how certain isit, that if you were one of the children seeking refuge in another country - your tune would change.

Yall stuck on the small picture & dont understand the human race is one.

Left-wing Marxist lunatic confirmed.

The point is we have things called culture, identity, race, history.....

These are natural and part of the human experience.

We have the right to be different.

This is true diversity.

Not the spreading of crime riddled third world hellholes which the elite are trying to spread over the face of the civilised world by shipping in people who have no reason to be in those countries because they have no history, connection or basic interest or love for that country, except what they can get out of it for themselves.

This of course is all by design.

Look up Kalergi plan. All part of a Freemasonic plot to destroy white culture and civilisation. 

Edited by Truthspoon

I have no political affiliation, left or right.

But as you attempt to reduce all acts of humanity to race - im not suprised.

& Ah yes...look up the destruction of white culture he says - because lemme guess - you happen to be white. But lets overlook the destruction of all the other cultures - largely by individuals who just so happened to be...you guessed it, "white".

You stop your identity at being "white". I stop my identity at being human. That is the fundemental difference.

& You talk true diversity? - yet you attempt to reduce everything down to, & see the world through a handful of races? Are you really that oblivious to see how hollow what youre saying is?

The man who is boxed in by the colour of his skin talks about true diversity. What an absolute joke. You are literally the by product of indoctrination.

Edited by ThunderFace
took abit of the edge off bruvvvv
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ThunderFace said:

Thats is not a solution. That is an avoiding the issue all together.

You can argue its not a solution - 

But thats very differrent to saying its turning its back and refusing to help people which was the Indys position - - what measures and support are in place

I wonder do you people ever stop & think, who the fuck are you or anyone else to say where someone can & cannot go on this planet.

This is nothing more than a rant because - I dared to give an opinion you disagree with - also making assumptions about my motives.

As an immigrant I dont live on the bit of the planet I was born - so youve rather shot yourself in the foot with that diatribe.

I do agree with border controls though and that some countries - Nigeria - UK - Australia - Netherlands - should restrict immigration in terms of numbers 

But thats because i think population should be limited to what the region can sustain in terms of both agriculture and water 

You happen to be born in certain area on the earth - & you seem to think that gives you grounds to lay claim to it. Yet how certain isit, that if you were one of the children seeking refuge in another country - your tune would change.

Again irrelevant rant insinuating racism because - i expressed an opinion - No not even that I put forward a possible logical reason rather than malice and you wont accept it .

The point i put forth wasnt about children seeking help - it was how to stop exploitation of children, again its possible to disagree with the method without assuming that anyone not in full agreement with you is completely opposed and therefore a bad person.

Yall stuck on the small picture & dont understand the human race is one.

And you are so indoctrinated with identity politics - you cannot accept  any  differing opinion on how to tackle a problem since not agreeing with you = bad person.

Heres a question - does Europe vaccinate the vulnerable and then vaccinate the vulnerable in developing nations (immideate help saving lives) or does Europe vaccinate Europe  then start vaccinating developing nations ( Delays help but stronger Europe economies enable them to sustain aid - so potentially morelives saved in the long run) 

Hint neither answer is wrong 

• Like 1

& Ah yes...look up the destruction of white culture he says - because lemme guess - you happen to be white. But lets overlook the destruction of all the other cultures - largely by individuals who just so happened to be...you guessed it, "white".

Ok. So you admit then that multiculturalism is 'revenge' against white people.

If those are the terms of engagement then we have the right to fight back surely?

And lemee guess.... you're not white.

So you don't like white people either.

That's fine. I don't like 3rd world criminal types who are ruining our country with their backwards low IQ antics. Nor do I like the merchants who are behind all of these schemes to destroy white Christian civilisation once and for all.

But we should at least get things out in the open so we can start dealing with these hidden motives and protect what is left of our culture and history by removing those elements who want to destroy us.

Self-defence is the most fundamental natural law and does not need to be apologised for.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Let's just be honest about who is behind the destruction of Christianity and European culture

in so many countries.

They are mainly Jewish people with a lot of money and power.

Anyone can do the research themselves to find Barbara Lerner Spectre is funded

by Rothschilds.

Look up Moshe Kantor,  Tony Blair etc about their wish for diversity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viatcheslav_Moshe_Kantor

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

Ah yes...look up the destruction of white culture he says - because lemme guess - you happen to be white. But lets overlook the destruction of all the other cultures - largely by individuals who just so happened to be...you guessed it, "white".

is it 'white' people who have really been behind that process?

if you look at who is behind this nwo that is really just the culmination of that process of globalisation that has seen everyones cultures and religions coming under attack we can perceive a theme and it isn't a white theme it's a sabbatean-jewish theme often working through freemasonry

'white' people are as much under attack by that as anyone. Take a look around you....don't you see white people under house arrest across the west? Don't you see white people in the streets clashing with the freemasonic controlled police?

Edited by Macnamara
15 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

You happen to be born in certain area on the earth - & you seem to think that gives you grounds to lay claim to it.

no human is going to want to be swamped by people of another culture

15 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

Yet how certain isit, that if you were one of the children seeking refuge in another country - your tune would change

you've got it arse about face....you should be asking why those children can't be helped in their own country

bringing all poor people into this small island is not going to solve the worlds problems

Immigration and World Poverty Explained with GUMBALLS - Does Immigration Really Help The Poor?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no human is going to want to be swamped by people of another culture

you've got it arse about face....you should be asking why those children can't be helped in their own country

bringing all poor people into this small island is not going to solve the worlds problems

Immigration and World Poverty Explained with GUMBALLS - Does Immigration Really Help The Poor?

REALLY REALLY GOOD VIDEO SON..................DUMB PROOF TO THOSE THAT JUST DONT GET IT.

EXACTLY..........FIX THERE COUNTRIES......ITS AN HOAX, BY DESIGN

ITS TO DRAG US INTO THEM GUMBALL JARS.

What a crazy crazy planet.

Thanks for sharing

problem is.......the hidden ones arent going to better the countries. 

theyv caused unrest, financed civil wars, exploited the resources, now alot are used to experiment medicines etc.

Cant help thinking about the hidden ones watching this, phoning bill gates and saying.....''hurry up with that death vax and get over there we need to kill 81 million people a year son''................ 

IM ALREADY THERE

Edited by mathewtwatson

I was just thinking about the hidden ones yesterday, how not only do they make us die in the millions for their wars and the furtherance of their agenda, but now they had decided they don't need us anymore and simply want to make us extinct.

It's incredible that our so called leaders have allowed this to happen.

Not only that but they're criminalising anyone who notices and dares to complain.

Extraordinary situation.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:41 AM, ThunderFace said:

...and so the amount of actual legitimate children being turned away now with this new decision means nothing then?

it is astounding how consistenly ignorant you are. good job.

who is we exactly?

the only "we" is the entire planet & the human race.  the thought process you've show here is no different from the people you think youre above. you think you have right to the country youre born in? ok, sure - & so what if you were born into royalty? - you think you'd act any different than these bloodsucking vampiric pararasites who you think are the evil ones? fuck no you wouldnt.

keep pointing the finger all you want - the enemy of man is within mans own makeup.

youre no different from the indoctrinated masses.

you identify with a certain race, or nationality - two things which you had zero input on - & that shapes your entire belief system which you operate on day-to-day & determines your attitude towards your fellow man.

no true understanding.

intelligence is infinitely linked with compassion - not a some lofty empathetic shit- but an actual understanding the the human race is one.

another ignorant fuck. good job.

I agree with you. We are all human beings.  But forgetting this is what has led to all these horrid wars we have had over the centuries. 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:45 AM, ThunderFace said:

You stop your identity at being "white". I stop my identity at being human. That is the fundemental difference.

& You talk true diversity? - yet you attempt to reduce everything down to, & see the world through a handful of races? Are you really that oblivious to see how hollow what youre saying is?

The man who is boxed in by the colour of his skin talks about true diversity. What an absolute joke. You are literally the by product of indoctrination.

Agreed. One's skin colour is irrelevant to the humanity within. There are nice people and  not so nice people of all "colours."

6 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I agree with you. We are all human beings.  But forgetting this is what has led to all these horrid wars we have had over the centuries. 

We are all human beings, but different human beings, with different values that often clash.

The supremacists that think we're cattle clearly don't think we're all human. They see us as numbers that can be replaced.

2 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

One's skin colour is irrelevant to the humanity within. There are nice people and  not so nice people of all "colours."

No one said our differences are just about skin colour.

7 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

problem is.......the hidden ones arent going to better the countries. 

theyv caused unrest, financed civil wars, exploited the resources, now alot are used to experiment medicines etc.

yeah they are totally screwing africans over. They have fomented violence to get sympathetic and corrupt politicians into power that they can get to agree to accept to having IMF loans that then indebt those countries, they have tricked countries into destroying their self-sufficiency so that they focus on growing a single cash crop that then leaves their economy vulnerable to price fluctuations in the global market, they have sold weapons into these countries to cause death and mayhem and they have exploited the cheap labour of people without giving any health and safety investment or decent pay to compensate for the dangers and harm....the list of crimes go on and on but those crimes have not been carried out  by white working people; they have been carried out by the freemasonic sabbatean jewish network

The Chinese are race conscious and have in-group morality, which is the polar opposite to the current individualistc British values that are killing us.

The naive "we're all the same" crowd are going to have a big wakeup call once Hong Kongers settle. Good luck finding a high-skilled job at that point.

The baizou will willingly allow themselves to be dispossessed in their own homeland just to virtue signal for internet points.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld