DISGUSTING......... IF TRUE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a step back and look at the big picture....   A lot of george soros funded NGO's have been people smuggling people from africa to europe but if george soros was motivated by a desire to

😂😂😂 Their countries were ruined by the PTB bombing the shit out of them. What are you on about? 

If its desperation to get out you would be happy in the next safe haven you find. You wouldn't go through country after country to finally get to desired country ie the uk.   The vast majori

Posted Images

Why do you find this disgusting ??? 

This was a blatant loop hole in the process .... Many Thousands of males in their 20's and even 30's have found their way to Europe , they have no passport or papers but Claim they are 15 .... the authorities cannot prove they are not 15 and are stuck with them! 

• Like 1

Close the doors to the lot of them.

We're full.

They only come here with the same mentality which ruins their countries in the first place.

What's the point in letting them turn our cities in 3rd world style rape ghettos? 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3

I dont know buddy, i guess..................i mean i know alot, if not all displacement of people around the world is created by design...its meant to happen..and funded to happen with links to the billionaires like sorros etc. But these people dont know that....these HUMAN beings dont know that....i mean i dont fall into the terrorism trap, but i know some of the hate these people feel will be real (again by design) to them.

I just actually think if youve managed to get through what it is youve got through....and make it here...then welcom........LETS GET 1 THING CLEAR THIS ISNT NO PROMISE LAND OR UTOPIA......look at it like this...say your 10 years old and your in these places Youd be saying im gunna get out of this place someday...then at the ages your describing youR probably more likely have the means an the strength and the connections to undertake such a challenge......n im ex army (huge mistake at 16)......the acheivement to get to our shores is monumental....regardless of whether your against refugees or illegal immigration.

If you want to stop children or like you say young adults entering the country...stop bombing them, stop funding militias,  threaten France if youv got the ball to stop them entering the oceans, or lorries or other means, or actually create peace in their countries, instead of toppling leaders to exploit their resources.

We arent stuck with anybody..........we are all in chains buddy. All im saying is........to get here, it takes guts, strength, courage, know how....n when they get here n get their free home like we think they do....theyv made it....... i ask you.....what have they made it to?? because heaven on earth, land of the free....THIS AINT!

14 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This was a blatant loop hole in the process .... Many Thousands of males in their 20's and even 30's have found their way to Europe , they have no passport or papers but Claim they are 15 .... the authorities cannot prove they are not 15 and are stuck with them! 

• Like 3

i respect all your views...i do.... an the bigger picture.....

but i just wont condemn these people....these HUMAN BEINGS...regardless of what you think...because i know the causes of this is the ''1 PERCENT''. I want britain to BRITISH..... i really do.   But i also dont want syrian men women n children sat on the border of turkey...i want them in syria. Same goes with every other nation.

• Like 1

Are they still human beings when they groom and rape children and stab each other to death?

I'd put them somewhat lower than that. They don't deserve the name, nor do they deserve our pity when all they do is literally stab us in the back.

• Like 2

I don't think Europeans should be blamed for foreign aggression when our governments don't even care about us either.

This country is going to the dogs too. I don't get why anyone would want to come here anymore. Where will the jobs be?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

We're full.

They only come here with the same mentality which ruins their countries in the first place.

What's the point in letting them turn our cities in 3rd world style rape ghettos? 

😂😂😂 Their countries were ruined by the PTB bombing the shit out of them. What are you on about? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

...and so the amount of actual legitimate children being turned away now with this new decision means nothing then?

it is astounding how consistenly ignorant you are. good job.

49 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

We're full.

who is we exactly?

the only "we" is the entire planet & the human race.  the thought process you've show here is no different from the people you think youre above. you think you have right to the country youre born in? ok, sure - & so what if you were born into royalty? - you think you'd act any different than these bloodsucking vampiric pararasites who you think are the evil ones? fuck no you wouldnt.

keep pointing the finger all you want - the enemy of man is within mans own makeup.

youre no different from the indoctrinated masses.

you identify with a certain race, or nationality - two things which you had zero input on - & that shapes your entire belief system which you operate on day-to-day & determines your attitude towards your fellow man.

no true understanding.

intelligence is infinitely linked with compassion - not a some lofty empathetic shit- but an actual understanding the the human race is one.

another ignorant fuck. good job.

• Like 1

How does it benefit them? Long-term I mean. Aren't they just coming to another nation that's going end up with civil unrest?

As for identifying as a group, studies have shown that white people are least likely to identify as a group. Sounds we're indoctrinated to me.

24 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

What bullshit. Who's bombing Somailia? Who's bombing the Congo?

Have you seen the boat loads of so called refugees? They're full of blacks. 

europe-307829.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How does it benefit them? Long-term I mean. Aren't they just coming to another nation that's going end up with civil unrest?

As for identifying as a group, studies have shown that white people are least likely to identify as a group. Sounds we're indoctrinated to me.

is this to me?

if so, i didnt touch on whether it benefits them or not.

on the "studys have shown" that means nothing without context. "studys" can show conflicting information on the exact same topic.

i also made no mention of race, let alone "white people" - it is a reference to ego-identification in humans, period.

6 minutes ago, ThunderFace said:

is this to me?

It's to whoever really.

i also made no mention of race, let alone "white people" - it is a reference to ego-identification in humans, period.

Sorry I'm confused. What do you mean by this?:

22 minutes ago, ThunderFace said:

you identify with a certain race, or nationality - two things which you had zero input on

All I see is Europeans being taught to be individuals, but other groups are taught to be collectives. Do you not think that's a bit dangerous?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's to whoever really.

well i'm the only one who mentioned the identifying as a group - & you responded to that. dont be coy.

Sorry I'm confused. What do you mean by this?:

i explained it quite succinctly in my initial post.

All I see is Europeans being taught to be individuals, but other groups are taught to be collectives. Do you not think that's a bit dangerous?

nobody is being taught to be an individual, anywhere. the term may be being used - but just as slavery is ushered in under the name "freedom" - it is just a veneer. the signpost to hell has "heaven" written on it, so what?

individual thought is becoming a crime for fucks sake...mere fucking thoughts. i dont know what youre seeing.

the whole game is built on instilling internal inadequacy & encourage external validation from the ground up - example the whole species is currently being ushered to mask their faces & get injected with some fuck knows what - not to protect you, but to protect "everyone" - the whole thing is a herding & culling. - i.e. if youre a triangle, its dangerous - be a circle like everyone else for the safety of everyone else. & its just a new implentation on an old method.

aite, thats enough energy im giving this obv shit.

Edited by ThunderFace
43 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Have you seen the boat loads of so called refugees? They're full of blacks.

just like to emphasize this phrasing & put it in bold for whatever reason.

somewhat poetically as i imagine its something you'd whisper in person.

carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, ThunderFace said:

well i'm the only one who mentioned the identifying as a group - & you responded to that.

I know, I was just adding to the conversation though. I wasn't directing all of my comment at you.

Just now, ThunderFace said:

nobody is being taught to be an individual, anywhere.

We see it in our institutions.

cggb.jpg.28e18d4a7f8405ea89ca514c4d9af082.jpg

White people being told they don't matter as white lives. Sounds like it's saying you only matter if you deny your identity to me.

We see daily attacks on 'whiteness'. We see conservative thinkers like Jordan Peterson tell young white men to forget about society, and to clean their rooms and be individuals.

I could go on.

theres been no wars for 4 years. all these so called war zones are safe.

they need to go back to rebuild their own country.

but i suppose thats not the snoflake way

has anyone ever found a photo of these migrants all carrying the 10's of thousands of pounds it supposedly costs to get to eu?

Edited by bamboozooka

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I know, I was just adding to the conversation though. I wasn't directing all of my comment at you.

We see it in our institutions.

cggb.jpg.28e18d4a7f8405ea89ca514c4d9af082.jpg

White people being told they don't matter as white lives. Sounds like it's saying you only matter if you deny your identity to me.

We see daily attacks on 'whiteness'. We see conservative thinkers like Jordan Peterson tell young white men to forget about society, and to clean their rooms and be individuals.

I could go on.

you dont seem to grasp the depth of the psychology.

saying "white lives do not matter" is not at all saying " you only matter if you deny your identity" - it is actually perpetuating the very thing im talking about. it is saying the very thing you identify with - means fucking nothing. it doesnt ever address the fact the identification of it in the the first place as the problem.

to even make a statement like that is to herd an entire "group" of different personalities & characters - & just put them all under the lable white.

let me try and make this point as simple as i can (not as a slight to you, its a tricky thing for me to convery through typing). in order to even make the statement "white lives dont matter" - the compartmentalization has already been made with too much importance. why the fuck even try to pick out a certain colour of skim & say it matters or not.

again, the attack on "whiteness" actually strengthens my point, not yours.

you're a man, lets say. i spend 10 years convincing you are an ant. you believe it, beyond your concious understanding, in your subconcious is a strong belief that you are an ant, i have planted it there to the point where it plays by itself. - i then tell you ants are fucking worthless - that causes psychological chaos - you think thats causes individuality? no, it causes confusion. you know what is a prime component in hypnosis & having your target more easier controlled? confusion.- im only telling you ants are worthless now because im going to shape you into something else next.......you were never an ant in the first place.

& Jordan Peterson is one of few mainstream people who has pushed that message - & he's hardly made it without great opposition - nor is his message specifically aimed at white people nor europeans (where you said the message of individuality is "all you see" exists). you seem to be connecting shit for the sake of it at this point.

Edited by ThunderFace
i should really get spell check on my shit lol
33 minutes ago, ThunderFace said:

just like to emphasize this phrasing & put it in bold for whatever reason.

somewhat poetically as i imagine its something you'd whisper in person.

carry on.

Are you serious?

Is black a term of racial abuse? No it isn't.

You're potty.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

you dont seem to grasp the psychology of the matter.

saying "white lives do not matter" is not at all saying " you only matter if you deny your identity" - it is actually perpetuating the very thing im talking about. it is saying the very thing you identify with - means fucking nothing. it doesnt every address the fact the identification of it in the the first place as the problem.

to even make a statement like that is to herd an entire "group" of different personalities & characters - & just put them all under the lable white.

let me try and make this point as simple as a can (not as a slight to you, its a tricky thing for me to convery through typing). in order to even make the statement "white lives dont matter" - the compartmentalization has already been made with too much importance. why the fuck even try to pick out a certain colour of skim & say it matters or not.

again, the attack on "whiteness" actually strengthens my point, not yours.

you're a man, lets say. i spend 10 years convincing you are an ant. you believe it, beyond your concious understanding, in your subconcious is a strong belief that you are an ant, i have planted it there to the point where it plays by itself. - i then tell you ants are fucking worthless - that causes psychological chaos - you think thats causes individuality? no, it causes confusion. you know what is a prime component in hypnosis & having your target more easier controlled? confusion.- im only telling you ants are worthless now because im going to shape you into something else next.......you were never an ant in the first place.

& Jordan Peterson is one of few mainstream people who has pushed that message - & he's hardly made it without great opposition - nor is his message specifically aimed at white people nor europeans (where you said the message of individuality is "all you see" exists). you seem to be connecting shit for the sake of it at this point.

There's obviously no validity in what you're saying because you can't even make the point clearly and succinctly.

That tells me you're attempting mental-gymnastics.

The truth is easy to convey and doesn't need reams and reams of sophistry and Talmudic style interpretations.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

I think we're all individuals personality wise, but I think it's wrong to deracinate people. Are we any better than the elites if we uproot people from their own identity and heritage?

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”

- George Orwell

Any successful immigration policy has to be selective. Eliminate the criminals, extremists and other trash that won't benefit the peace and cohesion of your own country. And then let in the good honest people, the well educated people, etc. It's very simple. If they are of good character and will likely contribute positively to your nation, then doesn't matter what colour they are - let them in. If they are bad pieces of scum and likely only to cause trouble, then fuck them off forever - again, doesn't matter their skin colour.

It's not rocket science. It's just logic.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think we're all individuals personality wise, but I think it's wrong to deracinate people. Are we any better than the elites if we uproot people from their own identity and heritage?

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”

- George Orwell

Hit a paywall on this one. Anyone got another version? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/06/feminists-english-heritage-cant-rewrite-history-blue-plaques/