Now the banks are blackmailing us........

Hello folks,

I have posted in this forum many times, as well as commented on youtube (most of which is shadow banned--only I can see it)---and, frankly, I am pissed off to the back teeth with posting the same things again and again.

There is absolutely NO DOUBT about it being a scam--data figures skewed to fit the official narrative etc etc.... I have posted enough information gleaned from doctors/ epidemiologists/ virologists etc etc to fill volumes, along with charts from OFFICIAL sources that show deaths are DOWN in 2020/21 compared to any other year. This, along with OFFICIAL definitions of "vaccine" that shows that the "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine but an MRNA gene altering concoction that will alter the human gene structure. NO vaccine company has said it will CURE the "disease"---only that it "may" alleviate the symptoms..... with SIDE EFFECTS.... plus, of course, the 99% false positives with any PCR test that has 35 cycles of amplification (UK, 45cycles). Up to 10 cycles of amplification may give a more accurate result--but they would be all negative.

There is so much to write about --but as i said, I am sick of writing about it.

I have found that I am happier NOT having anything to do with the scam---and trying to get on with life as normal..... (it will never be back to "normal"--it was never meant to be).

I am 66, so I don't need to get out that much etc--and I can do my shopping online, or go to some local shops here without a mask etc.

What I AM concerned about is a MANDATORY vaccine (which I will NEVER take)---and that fact that although it probably won't be given by force (but you never know), they will make it as difficult as they can for you to live a "normal" life as possible.

What I have heard recently is that HSBC have reportedly said that anyone who does not have the vaccine may have their bank accounts closed!!

Whether that is true or not, I do not know...... However, if that IS true, then it surely MUST be unlawful..... If banking can be done online, what's the problem with them?.

If it IS true and other banks follow suit, then this a serious breach of human rights (not that we have them any more).

If you cannot get a bank account or have existing one closed if you don't have the "vaccine"---then we are fucked.

8 minutes ago, epsom said:

What I AM concerned about is a MANDATORY vaccine (which I will NEVER take)---and that fact that although it probably won't be given by force (but you never know), they will make it as difficult as they can for you to live a "normal" life as possible.

What I have heard recently is that HSBC have reportedly said that anyone who does not have the vaccine may have their bank accounts closed!!

Whether that is true or not, I do not know...... However, if that IS true, then it surely MUST be unlawful..... If banking can be done online, what's the problem with them?.

If it IS true and other banks follow suit, then this a serious breach of human rights (not that we have them any more).

If you cannot get a bank account or have existing one closed if you don't have the "vaccine"---then we are fucked.

Hi epsom,

I don't think HSBC have threatened to close accounts of unvaccinated customers - at least not yet. But what they have threatened to do is withdraw their service from those who refuse to wear face coverings in branches.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9147125/HSBC-threatens-shut-bank-accounts-customers-refuse-wear-face-mask.html

HSBC threatens to shut down bank accounts of customers who refuse to wear a face mask in its UK branches

• Head of branch network said company 'reserves right to withdraw' accounts  
  • Other banks have encouraged customers to wear face coverings where possible 
  • Warnings come as UK recorded its highest ever coronavirus death toll of 1,564 

• Thanks 1

We have a community credit union here , that lets out loans at reduced rates and all profit goes back to the community in the form of grants for different community projects or clubs etc .

It is very successful and the bigger institutions have been trying to get their respective grubby hands on it for quite a while, the board wants to sell but each time the members vote against it ,let's hope it continues that way.

Maybe something similar could be started in different towns in your neck of the woods.

Just a thought

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hi epsom,

I don't think HSBC have threatened to close accounts of unvaccinated customers - at least not yet. But what they have threatened to do is withdraw their service from those who refuse to wear face coverings in branches.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9147125/HSBC-threatens-shut-bank-accounts-customers-refuse-wear-face-mask.html

Hi,

They may not threaten to close accounts of un-vaccinated customers yet...... but you can see where it's going.... little by little, step by step. Nothing would surprise me any more.

It would not surprise me that for new banking customers, accounts must all be opened inside a branch - as a way of verifying an account holder (to stop money laundering / identity theft / fraud etc..). Only vaccinated people will be allowed in a branch. Good way to get the young vaccinated! Hope no-one from the government / banking sector is reading these posts!

Come to think of it, anyone who is unemployed needs to 'sign-on' inside a job centre every two weeks. They are not going to let the non-vaccinated into there! No vax - no money!

Edited by Big-C
  • Like 1