Neuralink - AI/Human Brain - Implants, Hive Mind.

If/when Neuralink is available, would you want it or not?  Pluses - constant, 24/7 connection to the www/internet, social media etc.  Minuses, constant surveillance, monitoring of body functions, brainwaves etc.   I would say no, I prefer to log in with an 'external' device as and when I need it, however, many young people (some not so young) tell me they would be happy to have these neuralinks implanted under their skulls linking them directly to the AI/Cloud.  Many are open to the idea, including one girl I know who says it would be easier to unlock her car door as she wouldn't have to remember to carry her car keys.  I feel that that isn't sufficient reason to give up my autonomy but hey, I'm old fashioned that way, i.e. 'MY MIND, MY PRIVACY, MY FREEDOM, MY LIFE'.  I'll open my own doors thanks very much!  Choice matters.  If this tech becomes mandatory, worldwide as some suggest that it might, i.e. no Neuralink c. 2030 (later?) then I would rather take a bullet.   Collective controls - Borged?  Will reality reflect Star Trek fiction? Comments please...

I have lived with electronic mind control destroying my life for nearly 29 years, and i can tell you, if anyone wants such things, they are out of there minds. They have destroyed every day of my life, for nearly 29 years, and not once have they been correct.

The people that did this to me, are off there rockers.

There is a reason why what is in your head is supposed to be private, and no other person should have access to it.

Disgusting what they did to me.

Anyone that believes this rubbish is out of there mind.

Edited by andy1033