Reminder: When was the last time Prince Phillip was seen in public?

Tetragrammaton

• 5 weeks later...

only a matter of time

Prince Philip has infection and is set to stay in hospital 'for several days'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56172496

Sydney Morning Herald accidentally publishes Prince Philip’s obituary

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/sydney-morning-herald-accidentally-publishes-prince-philips-obituary/news-story/f1b1c75c5786f88f460445f8b59d2258

He maybe getting ready to kick the bucket , he cant last much longer ....

If he does die there maybe some symbolic meaning to this 

257c6b21d56873250db6562f215fbd70.jpg

He can't reincarnate as a virus till he first dies ... So when he does die , the controllers may take this as a que to release the REAL virus , or activate the Zombie protocol and tell us it's a mutation of corona virus ...

Corona Virus = Crown (Royal) Virus 

I'm not suggesting  Philip will actually reincarnate as a virus , that's not how things work ...

It's just a sick spooky joke the controllers may play. 

People turning into Zombies because they are infected by the reincarnated malevolent spirit that animated  Philip ! 

Edited by oz93666

48 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

He can't reincarnate as a virus till he first dies ... So when he does die , the controllers may take this as a que to release the REAL virus , or activate the Zombie protocol and tell us it's a mutation of corona virus ...

I'm not suggesting  Philip will actually reincarnate as a virus , that's not how things work ...

People turning into Zombies because they are infected by the reincarnated malevolent spirit that animated  Philip ! 

Hey Phil, while you're still alive and I'm still a free man - untested for the fake C19 bullshit virus and unvaccinated for it by choice - I just wanted to say, on the odd chance you may see this post via your 77th Brigade connections, go fuck yourself and, when you finally pass, enjoy Satan playing with your arsehole until the end of time. Cheers.

PS. Thanks for Australia. It's nice down here.

Edited by DarianF

10 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey Phil, while you're still alive and I'm still a free man - untested for the fake C19 bullshit virus and unvaccinated for it by choice - I just wanted to say, on the odd chance you may see this post via your 77th Brigade connections, go fuck yourself and, when you finally pass, enjoy Satan playing with your arsehole until the end of time. Cheers.

PS. Thanks for Australia. It's nice down here.

Nice one 🤣

• Thanks 1

Interestingly Dipshit Harry and his 2bit hooker Missus  stated they had to come back to the UK...A month later ofcourse...It isn't because Phil is in Hospital and hasn't been seen...Now it doesn't take a bright person to figure out there is a Funeral coming up...All the Illuminati wil be out in Force then..

On 2/26/2021 at 2:06 AM, oz93666 said:

Maybe he died in 2019 who knows? I find it very sad indeed if prince phillip actually said that he wants to come back as a virus to lower human population, because when he is dead why would he care?

Until i hear him saying that, i will not believe that he said it.

But But But wtf, when you hold up the £20 note to the light the crown turns into the covid symbol! I really cannot get my head around that.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:06 AM, oz93666 said:

horseshit! As always Oz you are trying to hide the kabbalah connection to the conspiracy

the 'crown' is the sphere of kether on the kabbalistic tree of life

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

horseshit! As always Oz you are trying to hide the kabbalah connection to the conspiracy

the 'crown' is the sphere of kether on the kabbalistic tree of life

Yes ...I know that M ...Crown is the top dog , boss of everyone .... Kether is the top sephira , number 1  ....

Kabbalah is just a distraction to lead people up the garden path  ... just like freemasonry ...lead people into depravity ... the top elite don't take kabbalah  seriously, or 'Lucifarianism, or Satanism , they realize they're all just games , systems invented by the dark forces  .... The Cabal get their power from Technology , mind control ... They don't do "magic" to control people  ..but virus research ...science ... 5G electronic mind control ... 

But they will often put kabalistic symbolism and number in their public presentation , it's what many of them were brought up on , but corona virus (when it fully manifests) was made in a lab by men in white coats , not in a magic circle. 

To add to the fake narrative around Prince Phillip, we have this bizarre photo where hospital staff are forced to play along with the charade and use a bunch of umbrellas to hide & conceal "allegedly" Prince Phillip "leaving" hospital. Was he even there in the first place?! 

Fake. All of it.

_117340785_pawire.jpg

On 3/1/2021 at 1:30 PM, oz93666 said:

But they will often put kabalistic symbolism and number in their public presentation , it's what many of them were brought up on , but corona virus (when it fully manifests) was made in a lab by men in white coats , not in a magic circle. 

giving advice on spells, whilst writing spells of doom. Would suggest a change of tack. 

Edited by rooey

On 3/2/2021 at 12:30 AM, Dizza said:

I actually saw what you did there!. not one comment on the £20 note lol. someone pointed this out last year yet no one can see it or talk about it.

Can you post a video of it or share a link, I'd like to see that. I see one vid but they wasn't holding it up to the light so couldn't see it, they made the 20 20 link by folding it and tried to say about the mask hidden on the face. Does it work on the Scottish version of the note?

Posted (edited)

It just gets weirder & weirder;

They have shutdown all the roads around the hospital that Prince Phillip is "allegedly" staying in.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/duke-edinburgh-police-seal-roads-20182038

Police have cordoned off the streets surrounding the hospital where the Duke of Edinburgh is currently a patient.

Access to vehicles has been blocked off in the area around the private King Edward VII’s Hospital in central London, with no access currently available.

Prince Phillip was admitted to hospital 28 days ago for an infection, however he has since undergone a minor heart procedure, and was transferred to St Bartholomew’s Hospital before coming back to King Edward's during his stay.

Now, the area around the building has been shielded, with the entrance now covered with umbrellas and around four police officers on motorcycles.

It is currently unclear as to why the roads have been sealed off , but the Duke has now surpassed his longest ever hospital stay.

I am calling bullshit on this. He is already dead and they have postponed the announcement because of some occult alignment they are waiting to happen. I would question if his body is even there.

Edited by Tetragrammaton

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Now thats all out of the way lets focus on some technical stuff;

1: The announcement announcing Phillip's fake "official" death had a particular synchronicity; At 9am on the 9th day of the month, 99th day of the year, at 99 years old.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_9). So it was the British Crown's attempt to weaponise the death for occult purposes.

2: The excessive UK media coverage of the "death" was an attempt to cast an occult glamour on the public, to make him appear more benevolent. The mental gymnastics of all those involved was quite something to behold. Never has so much ever been said about an entity who done so little.

3: Also note the use of specific national sites for ritual purposes. The 41 gun salutes were an occult message being sent to a particular tiny clique around the world. 

I will hold back on the rest until after the funeral service takes place on Saturday.

Edited by Tetragrammaton

On 2/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Timberwulf2 said:

Interestingly Dipshit Harry and his 2bit hooker Missus  stated they had to come back to the UK...A month later ofcourse...It isn't because Phil is in Hospital and hasn't been seen...Now it doesn't take a bright person to figure out there is a Funeral coming up...All the Illuminati wil be out in Force then..

That is your 1st and last contribution to this forum? What an odd post. The 77th force is strong in you I see.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Just to add to all the occult symbolism; Allegedly Phillips is being buried in a lead lined coffin.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9465555/Prince-Philip-laid-rest-English-oak-coffin-lined-lead.html

Despite his eco-friendly and slightly eccentric arrival at church, Philip will be in a traditional English oak coffin made decades ago along with one for his wife the Queen. 

The Duke of Edinburgh's funeral has been massively scaled back because of the Covid-19 pandemic, with only 30 guests allowed and all required to wear masks. 

It is "usual" for British royals to be laid to rest in lead-lined coffins because they keep out moisture and preserve the body for longer. Princess Diana's was so heavily lined it weighed a quarter of a tonne.

Philip will one day be buried with his wife in the memorial chapel in Frogmore Gardens, their coffins transferred and interred together when Her Majesty passes away.

Until then, from Saturday, he will be lowered into the Royal Vault and will remain there until the Queen dies with the lead helping preserve his body until then.

Nobody at royal undertakers Leverton & Sons in north London knows how old Philip's coffin is, because they inherited the caskets of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh from JH Kenyon in 1991.

Note the nonsense of them trying to explain away the reason for the lead lined coffin. Nothing "usual" about it in anyway. Note the reason that they put Diana in a lead coffin was obscure. but the genuine reason was because nothing along the lines of ground sonar can penetrate lead. so even now we dont know if Diana is actually in that coffin or buried at Althorpe Park. So it raises the issue if Phillip's body is even present in that coffin. Also note this isnt an actual burial. So there is all sorts of weird stuff going on there at the Royal Vault.

For occultists the metal that is lead corresponds with Saturn........

(https://www.skyscript.co.uk/metal6.html)

Edited by Tetragrammaton