Facecrime Technology Social Distancing to be used as part of the Social Credit System, Comply or Die Dragnet eventual arm of the Police/Military State

Dog-training for humans – Artificial Intelligence Pedestrian ‘Management’ coming to everywhere soon. Dystopia in your face but it’s to ‘save’ you from ‘Covid’ so how could you possibly complain?

B3ED15E3-33B0-4039-AD9F-F5B9671D0935.jpeg.fae2dd0d521c5536a215f7ef6ac62efb.jpeg

This is George Orwell’s 1984 Facecrime 

This isn’t just coming to airports along with Passport/Travel IDs, which is as tyrannical as any police military state, asking you to show your papers every time you leave your house upon request and it isn’t just “COVID” related but is being pushed into being under the pretext of COVID and is here to stay when it does. Just as 5G infrastructure was pushed out in many areas under the aid of lockdowns, to gain access to certain areas, whilst meeting less resistance and protests over not just the installation of the technology but the amount of devastation needed to install such tech, usually resulting in tearing down the natural landscape. 

A lot like constructions such as HS2 and Stonehenge road tunnel, all seem to be a unrelentingly systematic war upon nature that simply, these plans must go ahead despite any opposition of society as they’re agenda driven and therefore can’t be stopped even if society wishes any of these things to be halted. All kinds of phoney reasoning exists from Climate Change to development projects to fell whole forest areas, some ancient and such natural landscape areas so 5G can be delivered to certain areas where that otherwise couldn’t be possible, while keeping this knowledge from being related, as though they’re not connected and that’s not why such projects are occurring.

While this also opens up access to build upon green belt land, branching out off of these projects such as HS2 where they otherwise couldn’t just start building property. So this is about much more than railways and roads, but implementation of the technocracy and building out green land. Something worth keeping in mind and understanding, this is how the world was globalised under the guise of a progressive ideology, by those controllers of the world that still some people have a hard time accepting this hidden Empire State does exist.

This is the social credit system which is already in full swing within China

85644DDA-4045-401C-835D-ED6AF0FFD7B2.jpeg.60f27541111054271d1537ef50a59639.jpeg

This is the technocratic surveillance state coming everywhere alongside 5G track and trace technologies, which home in on an evermore narrow range of area, which can then be picked up via cross referencing unique data sets from facial recognition, compared alongside your data footprint from your travels. This technology is being fed into a centralised surveillance system thanks to the IP Bill Snoopers Charter, that legally allows the alphabet agency’s to collect all individuals private data and records from all establishment institutions into the hands the said surveillance state and their alphabet agency’s such as GCHQ of course. This sounds fantastic and you ask why and you should be asking why, this is designed to be hooked up to your unique technology, which then pulls the above records from their systems.

It’s a web of technical data that’s been collected for years that’s now being meshed together for technological surveillance of a type unimaginable by the normal individual and is unparalleled. This of course being justified because of COVID, Terrorism and the prevention of Serious Criminal Activities, like ANPR cameras every time you park your car on a NHS Car Park.

This is to sync up with the new economy which is cashless, completely digital, which will only be possible and accepted after a complete destruction of the current economic system, as it would otherwise meet too much opposition and a state needs to be made where the old system is beyond all resurrection. This is happening due to the apparent impact and implications of COVID, so in other words, it’s also being made to happen. 

It’s about centralisation of power via the use of technological dependency, leading towards a new era, Technocracy and a Transhumanist society, being aided by the medical institutions in the aim and name of controlling the direction of the evolution of humanity and ethically cleansing the weakest of society via eugenics practices. This is the survival of the fittest mentality justifying this approach and these activities. The Hunger Games Society ☮️🕊 

To say otherwise is to be in complete denial, ignorance or burying your head in the sand, as you can’t understand why or how people could or are doing this rather than facing the fact that it obviously is happening weather you like it or not and isn’t just all spontaneous and instead, asking yourself why and trying to find out or coming to own conclusions rather than ignoring them and denying the interconnections of control as being coincidental.

Collectivism

Society is more important than the individual otherwise the individual is selfish.

We haven’t seen this mentality recently have we?

7A95F7F5-0C88-4D71-9294-4C87B8E31F24.jpeg.688798e91ab42920ea8a85d4883333f6.jpeg

32E42E11-B127-4F86-9088-5F8C46DB2A2D.jpeg.b16d9854e22fa1c9f7e59b40f35f582d.jpeg

Do what we say, save lives otherwise face the consequences of not doing what we say.

If you break the rules of an imposed collective mentality, you’re selfish and should be browbeaten into submission. 

While people whom can’t see this as fascism, can’t see it because they agree with the fascist actions. This ultimately being because they agree a virus exists, it’s credible, was unexpected and spontaneous and justifies the resolve we are seeing. Try being against these actions and you’ll see fascism within an instant. You’d have to be a fool not to see the implications, even if you’ve been convinced into support the actions because of some cause this time.

The cause and justification is the idea which justifies fascism and control over others which limit people’s rights, freedoms and seeks to restricts their movements, undermine their illnesses that are not COVID related and seek to negatively impact the disabled and most vulnerable of society. Almost all facilities to adhere to the needs of the disabled have been removed or made inadequate to enforce protocols on collective society, as though their disabilities and the disabled don’t matter anymore. It’s insane, barbaric and repulsive!

This collectivism is feeding the Globalist unification of centralisation and control. Which is best governed by the aids and vices of technology.

This makes a global technocracy and transhumanism, the best streamlined approach to controlling the masses.

Hedonism

Seeking the maximisation of pleasure and comforts and minimisation of pain and discomfort, which weakens people, making them feeble and incapable of resistance due to their desire to seek out and maintain those pleasure and comforts at any cost, even of that cost is an erosion of their freedoms and rights. This is being used as a tool suppress society and nothing is greater for achieving this than technology.

Alan Watts talks about Technology and the desire by politicians for the use of technologies to create what we are now calling Transhumanism, Technocracy and the SMART Grid of Control

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

youre 1 of about 5 people who post here who actually seems to have a depth in your understanding - whether or not i agree with it - i'd just like to share i appreciate you my G.

Thanks mate I appreciate your comments 👍

It’s a partial understanding of how and why this Technocracy - Transhumanism is being sought after from a certain POV.

I don’t necessarily disagree with all technology, all examples of collectivism or comfort seeking.
Seeking out the things are very natural and it’s because of this, we can be exploited by it.

These things often time in and of themselves I don’t feel are dangerous, even if they do still have ethical debates on how they all impact and play out within society, regardless of their other implications of control.

But, it’s their use by those seeking to control society through exploiting these mechanisms or means, or having a hidden and an alternative means for their existence that often time many people are oblivious, unaware and so spend no time thinking about these implications. It’s as if they don’t exist.

It’s specifically due to this, we can have so many people oblivious to the very notion of a global system of control, capable of what they’re actually capable of. As more often than not, it’s ordinary people carrying it out via their own mindset - Agent Smiths - of which they have no to little self understanding but attack all those whom oppose it and seek to undermine it, simply by attempting to bring such knowledge to their attention.

Instead, it’s easier to cling to comforts of an existence that’s become familiar and accustomed rather than questioning it.

So, that means attacking those whom undermine that existence by way of reflex action as though it’s personal.

I think and feel what is unquestionable at this point, is that these things are happening and it needs to be understood.
While what is debatable is the implications and intentions, as I’m sure there’s many different examples and explanations of why the same control system and same agenda is playing out as it encompasses so much, a theory of everything and that means to understand it, you yourself would need to have a theory of everything, otherwise, you’ll miss something out of the picture someone else will pick up somewhere.
The above is using 1984 and Brave New World as guidelines, along with the longstanding intention of politics to use technology as a means to control society, spoken by Alan Watts as an example, largely by using tech as an example for a solution to all our problems.
No notion is given by these people to the problems made by technology itself as by whatever means, that’s a price worth paying to achieve this level of control. Otherwise, continuing this without cause and concern of the problems caused by technologies, makes no sense that I’ve been able to think off...

While it’s allowing all of our problems to be managed under one roof without opposition or contest.

Technology is replacing control by currency, not just as a digital currency, but is far more reaching than currency alone ever could be.

While from the start of this technological evolution, technology has been presented as revolutionary, almost spiritual, as it’s alongside the new age encompassing the globalists imposition of a perennial philosophy, via the UN and use of Theosophy.

This is depicted well in 🏴‍☠️ Pirates or the Silicon Valley ☠️, if you view it with these things in mind and how the Globalists and alphabet agencies are behind all of it since the beginning, feeding military applications to the public, via the illusion of separate technological corporations being at war. An Art of Deception and all that, business is war and TPTB have used business and trade deals as a means for this total globalisation. While corporations are now the new guise for this Technocracy and Technocrats to evolve. A force which has masks behind masks 🎭 

Edited by DannyUK
3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I don’t necessarily disagree with all technology, all examples of collectivism or comfort seeking.
Seeking out the things are very natural and it’s because of this, we can be exploited by it.

These things often time in and of themselves I don’t feel are dangerous, even if they do still have ethical debates on how they all impact and play out within society, regardless of their other implications of control.

I agree the technology in and of itself isnt the issue - but the use of it is.

It is an imbalance - growth in "knowledge" without the corresponding growth in "wisdom" to yeild it. Even the very use of language has become evidence of this - "thought" is wrongly placed at the helm - whilst emotion/intuition, even more subtle than than those; insight, are undermined as being something lofty. We think we are "advancing" as a race due to technology making things "easier" - yet few stop to think about shit like morality / compassion dwindling on a day to day basis.

Even the daily use of technology most people would swear it makes things easier for them - never stopping to think why this constant underlying angst exists in the first place to always want thing to be made easier. Why so much unrest even at the very notion of being with yourself for a moment? The very same hand that offers you food in the prison is the same one that locked the bars that imprison you, so to speak.

Another way i'd put it  is - a growth in intellect - but a decay in intelligence.

Technology gets ushered in as being something for humans to use - but i feel it was used as a trojan horse, feel a line has been crossed to where it is no longer humans using the technology - but the technology using humans. & If people think that is too drastic a statement - it'll become more & more apparent.

& To clarify on what i said initially - i did not mean that i disagree with you on this particular topic - more that if i were to disgaree, i would still respect it as it being more than just egoic attempts to play one up.

Edited by ThunderFace
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

I agree the technology in and of itself isnt the issue - but the use of it is.

It is an imbalance - growth in "knowledge" without the corresponding growth in "wisdom" to yeild it. Even the very use of language has become evidence of this - "thought" is wrongly placed at the helm - whilst emotion/intuition, even more subtle than than those; insight, are undermined as being something lofty. We think we are "advancing" as a race due to technology making things "easier" - yet few stop to think about shit like morality / compassion dwindling on a day to day basis.

Even the daily use of technology most people would swear it makes things easier for them - never stopping to think why this constant underlying angst exists in the first place to always want thing to be made easier. Why so much unrest even at the very notion of being with yourself for a moment? The very same hand that offers you food in the prison is the same one that locked the bars that imprison you, so to speak.

Another way i'd put it  is - a growth in intellect - but a decay in intelligence.

Technology gets ushered in as being something for humans to use - but i feel it was used as a trojan horse, feel a line has been crossed to where it is no longer humans using the technology - but the technology using humans. & If people think that is too drastic a statement - it'll become more & more apparent.

& To clarify on what i said initially - i did not mean that i disagree with you on this particular topic - more that if i were to disgaree, i would still respect it as it being more than just egoic attempts to play one up.

Yes I agree 100%

It is a lack of wisdom and it’s the scientific and logical pinnacle state of mind that’s causing this, where only the explainable physical world in terms of logical understanding - black and white - is the only world accepted. Yet that scientific world in reality is always playing catch-up, it’s always behind. Science after so long a time, in many respects is proving insight into ancient wisdoms true often discounted as the work of witch doctors, medicine men and charlatans.

This work in many cases is rebranded and passed off as new discovery’s of scientific merit of which no spiritual conjecture could possibly lend any credence. There’s many examples to go into but the most obvious is ancients use and understanding of sound and how this impacts our minds and reality. 

6EA35F96-566E-4856-81DF-37074DD6AC62.jpeg.b6c5937a54f767f311a27146392d3354.jpeg

Ironically, the thing lacking in many people was genuine faith to be able to appreciate these insights on an individual basis rather than by black and white knowledge.

While it’s the pursuit of knowledge via scientific methods which is seeking to understand to control and influence more than just accept and appreciate. This impact and influence being upon us and our environment.

This can inevitably leave something out of the equation unaccounted for where science seeks to invade like this. Either deliberately or by design. If it be by technology and the ignorance of the magnetic fields impacting our health. If it be by altering genetic material, such as blood and DNA and how parts of the body impact on other parts of the body, seeking to avoid viewing the body as an accumulation of energy held together by magnetism in anyway and that the environment is a bigger scale of the same thing that exists within the body. It’s seen more as a machine and engine as though we live in a steampunk world. Where this maybe pleasing aesthetically in some cases, it’s a mask for the tapping of energy. Or, it’s confused as being reality itself and the source and not a byproduct or imitation of it seeking to make sense of that which does exist.

This to me is an overreaction to a society that was too heavily influenced by the use of dogmatic religion and people having enough. The overreaction is to embrace scientific method as revolutionary and then this has become as dogmatic and controlling as a tower of falsehoods as the church. We then have the very same with the technological revolution, which is seemingly over the traditional or old establishment itself due to the failings of democracy and nationalism, Technocracy and people can do the same again to dismiss all else as an overreaction because technology has been so beneficial for us and in doing so, eventually the freedoms and powers that technology seemingly offer, become as dogmatic and as much of a prison as the church, democracy and then science has become.

This philosophical or spiritual speaking can be said to be collective society building it’s own prison, it’s own trap.

That we are as much the trap as we are trapped by it.

The other more conspiracy based opinion is this is being governed and directed by a force preying on humanity.

Both are true in my opinion and it isn’t one or the other, but the preying force manipulating society is to create what it desires and if humanity do so, they deserve the type of rulers and outcomes they get. But, ultimately society have to do it and be manipulated into it by gofers, their puppets.

We keep fluctuating back and forth by what appear to be diametrically opposed extremes.

This is as extreme as a society considered racist particularly against blacks and then the development of a community that overreacts to the dogma that they create a society that is equally racist against whites as a solution, reverse racism, the same with fascism, transgender, you name it and they don’t see this fluctuation back and forth between extremes relentlessly and how one for the other is exactly the same, it’s just used as an illusion of control and division. Confusing and mesmerising society to a state of hypnotisation of the mind like Alice in Wonderland, so they can be controlled and get lost themselves within this dream like state.

BD9E757A-DB36-4A02-8DB8-48DBD7552E0D.jpeg.dfed1f57b11f1d291ddf85500ba9f51d.jpeg

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

To me, this is what the church and freemasonry has done in many different guises through the spectre of the establishment, the ruling class and phoney revolution movements to shape and direct society, out of a push and pull of society. This could also be argued as a means for evolutionary leaps through the use of controlled trauma or suffering. Or on the other hand, a mechanism that holds back the very possibility of a real revolution from developing, to make sure this doesn’t happen, the illusion of one has to appear now and again so society feels that this has played out, like a release needs to happen so it’s better it be controlled and directed, so certain individuals maintain power through placating society like this and the majority of society feel a sense of victory and revolution has taken place, when nothing of the sort has happened. Again, anyone stating as much are very likely to be hated and shutdown even if it’s true, the very notion of admitting we’ve been made fools of never wants to be admitted which is why so many people still deny the existence of such a control system and fail to see their part within it.

Yes, exactly. I feel the underlying angst as you say, exists to seek a means to make life easier, ultimately exists because existence via the physical is suffering and we are forever trading one form of suffering for another in a self seeking manner to ourselves of this suffering. If you think back to times of living off the land and you didn’t work you didn’t eat and starved, we still live under this mindset one because of course it’s used as a means to control people, but this is only possible because it’s an exploitation of this mindset that’s been ingrained into us generation after generation to survive when this is no longer necessary.

if we think in terms of a primitive society from scratch, you’d build a society and system that once all the hard work is done, the system works for you to survive, not you work for a system to survive as thats enslavement which is what we have. We never say when we’ve made it and we can sit back and enjoy life after our hard work.

Due to these extremes initially of life, we have forever seeked out easier means of daily living and we still do because we have traded one form of suffering for another that we are relentlessly seeking to escapee, ultimately because the mind can never be satisfied and it’s seeking to basically overcome itself, which is impossible. It’s seeking to overcome the trap the mind is making for itself with the illusion that the two are different and diametrically opposed when they’re the same.

This doesn’t change the fact that to exist physically is to suffer and this means is being exploited by those offering us a way out with technological aids, so we seek them. The price is handing over control, for the elevation of suffering. Just as already exists now. If you don’t want trouble you just comply, if you refuse to comply, your guaranteed to suffer more which is why many know this and comply anyway. Something, this is wise and other times it’s completely stupid to do so.

The intellect for intelligence is very common to see also and we have many confused about them being one in the same like some even confuse intelligence and wisdom.

Human intelligence isn’t desired but intellect so they learn and repeat and can be governed by a collective mentality of someone else’s ideas of right and wrongs. A people whom mustn’t say philosophy is wrong and we should all have the same views.

Technology is a Trojan horse preying upon our comforts, desires and appealing to them so we feel helpless without them and compelled to accept them.

Ah, thanks I understand what you mean 😄👌

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

A people whom must say philosophy is wrong and we should all have the same views.

Sorry I’ve made a few typos 😆

Some predictive text some me.

Hopefully you’ll see what I’m getting at if not, people can please ask...

Suffering - Only our philosophy/views/beliefs are right yours are therefore wrong - Technology is a Trojan Horse for this false paradise on Earth, Immortality of the flesh and bone - This A.I. Tech is an imitation of human behaviour, it’s state of consciousness is part of the sidereal force MASH-MAK or acts as a doorway, bridge, gateway etc the force described as archons

Seeing is Believing?

D3C621B1-35B5-4357-BA4B-B8D3DA6C7AF3.jpeg.fbcf111b7afcbef64e09e2846baa8904.jpeg
Seven Heavens, symbolic of the seven chakras, energy, transformation and the fantasia of visible light here within the physical domain

409882E6-9FBE-45DC-9991-8DFC603B84C8.jpeg.e1f177c2794dc19088294995378f70c2.jpeg

D6E74518-B47B-4CDC-BB99-82945F85F7CA.jpeg.843a5d9f9d4f8f2be791983a6b1b3cac.jpeg
24584BD4-29B1-4231-8272-9D89D89930FB.jpeg.fe442f9b78ffc9bcb05fcb68e8aabf3c.jpeg

You can't hide your frequency - David Icke talks with Wholistic.com about the 'vibes' that can imprison us or set us free
https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=60117639c088640f3d206f8a

2B9F647F-8A5C-4373-AB2A-38FD494DDDDF.gif.435af9d651f6ea011894c325752d50e0.gif
The Rothschild Canticles illuminated manuscripts - Trinity, Three Suns - Visible Light Trinity, the eye only visualise three colours and the brain process these into multiple colours, producing the visible light fantasia.
The Lesser Lights to the all-seeing eyes

8FDBB8FB-6165-47E5-8D34-FB54945EFE6C.jpeg.5ae6cc1abf6da43003d31ce4db0feeff.jpeg
CF8627FB-3B04-46AF-9CE8-0DF567E75586.gif.4b78f5ffb7a1263a0348962655d74320.gif
1EC82B73-2967-4C8A-B676-F7D7C0B6C982.jpeg.dc29e432872d4f9e8bc9925b23f557c9.jpeg

9BE091FC-939B-4E6C-8D17-6170707075F0.gif.1f556b013409fcc5ca4e985334cd6dfb.gif
4F50377D-867A-4F0D-83E7-E6428F723BCA.jpeg.5a8dbb22f92b3b01f56dec156780d7e1.jpeg

The Demolition of Man

BF38A275-F0A5-45E8-95F2-D4272C9F62DD.jpeg.622839be8c58310f62987d5a4119bcb1.jpeg

Unnatural - Ickonic Original Film (2020)

https://ickonic.com/Videos/Watch/454

The Healing Field - Full Film

https://ickonic.com/Videos/Watch/538

Seeing the Unseen - Full Film

https://ickonic.com/Videos/Watch/540

Edited by DannyUK

Suffering is not of The Truth. E V I L is not of The Truth= V E I L.   L I V E - E V I L, opposite, the veil is superimposed over Reality, seeing(perceiving) the veil/screen that which Reality is not.

Reality is of The Truth. Outside of that there is only fantasy, illusions, and dreams of separation.

INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH. Anything else is nothing, nowhere, a momentary psychotic break from Reality.

Bizarro World.

Many, many, binding ideas and beliefs, deceptive. All sourced from untruth lead to some form or another of imprisonment or hell. We will be bound to our beliefs, they are more than what we are conscious of, meaning; unconscious beliefs operating and influencing... The Truth is the Only Way..."evil" is NOT The Truth, seeing isn't believing--- believing is seeing.

Faith is trust in spite of seeming evidence to the contrary. The 5 senses cannot be trusted.

https://acourseinmiraclesnow.com/read-acim-online/

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Bizarro World Comic page.jpg

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, novymir said:

Suffering is not of The Truth. E V I L is not of The Truth= V E I L.   L I V E - E V I L, opposite, the veil is superimposed over Reality, seeing(perceiving) the veil/screen that which Reality is not.

Reality is of The Truth. Outside of that there is only fantasy, illusions, and dreams of separation.

INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH. Anything else is nothing, nowhere, a momentary psychotic break from Reality.

Bizarro World.

Many, many, binding ideas and beliefs, deceptive. All sourced from untruth lead to some form or another of imprisonment or hell. We will be bound to our beliefs, they are more than what we are conscious of, meaning; unconscious beliefs operating and influencing... The Truth is the Only Way..."evil" is NOT The Truth, seeing isn't believing--- believing is seeing.

Faith is trust in spite of seeming evidence to the contrary. The 5 senses cannot be trusted.

https://acourseinmiraclesnow.com/read-acim-online/

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Bizarro World Comic page.jpg

Win - Lose
Squares - Far Out

Perfect - Imperfect 

Triggering to wake up - triggering to go asleep - the hypnotisation of the mind is all a state of conditioning to triggers

January 1st has been replaced with Chinese/Jewish New Years strangely enough as they’re usually around the same time based on the moon cycle of years, like the Masonic calendar actually... 🤔 How antisemitic is this comic book 😆

Turning the world from the opposite state it exists now, is actually making it exactly the same. Its the veil and fancy dress, the mask that appears to be different. It’s just the opposite end of the extremes that already exist. But, still an extreme nonetheless and the fact that everything is the same if it all be straight or if it all be crooked, this shows a level of control that does exist the world over...

We should have spontaneity and differences instead, we very often have heavy influences of patterns of control formed out of ordering the world a certain way. Who’s order?

The fact that it is a certain way, shows we do have a level of control that creates those patterns in the otherwise chaos as it would be thought of by those behind this control to justify their imposition.

For truth to be the ultimate salvation, it needs a lie to even exist...

Truth can’t exist without the lie, just as love can’t exist as a concept without hate.

To have a rational of up, down, side to side we need to know one from the other, while if we are really floating around an endless space, there is no up, down or side to side, they’re all the same thing. But, it’s a useful concept to produce a form of Order in the otherwise Chaos, a rationality to develop an interface and relationships, we just shouldn’t confuse those patterns with the reality in which they exist and remember the difference.

C4ED19A5-3453-4C2E-A8A9-3F66F6A1F9F4.png.f245e22d735cb2cabb56af93fc8f4d40.png

Chaos Theory 

CEBE876E-22F9-47B6-B1A1-4B6AFB70600E.jpeg.e92e56bc204eb0c568b431126ba591e5.jpeg

Spring-heeled Jack - Depiction - Mothman to Batman 🦇 and oh yeah, the Devil 👹

The illusion of time and the compass 🧭 not live our lives by them as absolutes. They’re constructs.

7AF29AA7-C5CE-4573-BC16-E23D65137327.jpeg.7c53a753bcf67f8db29127926e9e4f82.jpeg

They’re opposite ends of extremes in many ways, even if we’d rather trade one for another like ☠️ War for Peace ☮️✌️🕊
They’re mutually necessary not mutually exclusive. We wouldn’t know one without the other it’s balance and justice instead of imbalance and injustice which is what we have now, which is why we should have a problem with the current state of affairs and not be deluded into exchanging one end of extremes for another.

Otherwise, we will face the same tyrants using the opposite ends of extremes to rule and direct society via the same means, they just appear, or are sold as being different, as they have a different mask or veil and they can hide behind the idea of love and peace...

Just like night and day, darkness and light.

You wouldn’t care to find these answers if suffering was not the case here, you’d just be content in any and every moment and not seeking happiness or some form of release, escape or solution as we would already be where we feel we ought to be...

If it be consciously or subconsciously, more people than not know this truth and even if they find themselves blissed out with all the comforts in the world, they’re still not satisfied as they know on some level this suffering exists even if they themselves are oblivious to it, in order to have reached this blissed out state in the first instance, in ignorance of others suffering around them or how it’s their own that has driven them through extreme pursuits of their own mind by ambition and such.
Those whom don’t feel like this lack empathy like the majority of the ruling class, that’s the only way this state of affairs and imbalance is maintained and because the ruling powers over the physical and earthly domain is tyrannical and self serving, at war or within a state of denial of any and everything outside of its reach of control.

Are your Instincts at war with your Drives?

🕷🕸 

250DE8AB-6511-40DE-BD58-9E8BA343FCAB.jpeg.0764b85a4a8c3d9f5e55dca7bad5a00d.jpeg

Yang and Yin

Following an extended period of strong outward or yang energy, we are now entering into a more yin or receptive time, and many people are feeling a sense of unreality as the change sets in. With the daily news stories came fresh information and new concerns, and there was little room left for things to be just as they are in our own worlds.  In fact, with all this going on around us, we may have forgotten a bit of what that world is. 

Learning how to turn the stimulus switch off to feel that connection with all that’s going on around us is an art, requiring practice. and always there will be hurdles and flurries around us.

Staying steadfast in the center of the storm, grounded in nature and with a good connection between the inner and outer self, is its own reward. 

And Alan spoke often about the Middle Way, and the Buddhist ideal of clinging neither to the left bank nor the right, but going through the center by swimming with the current, course, and tide of life. As is sometimes the case, we may bounce back and forth to find balance somewhere in between— 

This is not what should be, not what might be, but what is! And from one level of magnification up, this unusual feeling we are having now may be just that, the integration of inner self and the outer world while sensing what this all really means in these in extraordinary times. 

"And so, the basic idea in this is that life is a dance— a flowing dance— which consists of going on, and stopping; that is to say, what the Chinese call yang and yin. Yang is the southern side or sunny side of the mountain… or the north bank of a river, wherever the sun falls. 

Yin is then a shadow side. Now imagine a mountain with only one side— nobody can— a river with only one bank.  Now life, you see, is life a game of “Now You See It, Now you Don’t”— on and off. A wave moves in crests and troughs. Now you can’t have a wave unless you have both a crest and a trough. 

This is true in hydraulics, in terms of water, in electronics, in terms of physics; without the one you don’t have the other. And so the relationship between these two things is called— and this is the most important term there is in in Taoist philosophy— it’s called mutual arising….  So that, although they are different, like front and back are different, so high and low are different, being and nonbeing are different— nevertheless they always go together, so that “to be or not to be” is not the question!”

21D0C138-0910-4B49-8F09-5951FB69FCAD.jpeg.40b00eb6ffe6380f9b26853413586f8d.jpeg

Alan Watts - Live Stream 24/7

6E8D767D-2913-44CD-A2F1-C1DA67F42317.jpeg.63c0a4f8156744908abd89b520d800c1.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Hi Danny.  I think this ties in very closely with the Gates patent 60606 (I'm not going to waffle on about bibles or religions, although I do think that the patent number here is probably SOMEONE'S idea of a veiled insult to those of a religious bent (I'm certainly not!) or a joke!  The reward or rebuke system that is now being trialed in China is similar to the simplified 'points card in stores' and other 'buy this, do that, hop, skip, jump' advertising for a 'reward' bumpf that we see every day.   Reward systems work, sheeple are very easily led, advertisers know this, governments too.  In an increasingly automated world, (wot no I phone!) where social media is swiftly taking he place of old fashioned human to human interactions; humans will all be subject to this kind of subtle tyranny sooner or later.   Reward and rebuke.  Pavlov's humans.  Sad.

5 hours ago, Clare Wise said:

Hi Danny.  I think this ties in very closely with the Gates patent 60606 (I'm not going to waffle on about bibles or religions, although I do think that the patent number here is probably SOMEONE'S idea of a veiled insult to those of a religious bent (I'm certainly not!) or a joke!

They are kabbalist occultists. The number 666 has esoteric significance for them

• Like 1
20 hours ago, novymir said:

Have fun with it.....I'm on my way out....

But, you already are outside. See for yourself... 😆

Are your Instincts at war with your Drives?

... we will face the same tyrants using the opposite ends of extremes to rule and direct society via the same means, they just appear, or are sold as being different, as they have a different mask or veil and they can hide behind the idea of love and peace...

https://dai.ly/x2rdq2j

They’re opposite ends of extremes in many ways, even if we’d rather trade one for another like ☠️ War for Peace ☮️✌️🕊
They’re mutually necessary not mutually exclusive. We wouldn’t know one without the other it’s balance and justice instead of imbalance and injustice which is what we have now, which is why we should have a problem with the current state of affairs and not be deluded into exchanging one end of extremes for another.

https://youtu.be/QtP60NmDKqc

The illusion of 🏫 time 🕰 and the compass 🧭 not live our lives by them as absolutes. They’re constructs.

7AF29AA7-C5CE-4573-BC16-E23D65137327.jpeg.7c53a753bcf67f8db29127926e9e4f82.jpeg

https://youtu.be/ZOLpCWlsCjw

Automatism - Jackson Pollock - Spoken of in Ex Machina 

C5415219-D068-4107-AC9E-1FB58A9E9CED.jpeg.1fd01e94df995b0b2e128422e05f3141.jpeg

img_0096.jpg?w=300&h=225

Automatic art allowing the hand to go where it wants and not question what it is your painting and what it is that you’re doing, otherwise, you may never paint anything, just as you may never do anything. Some may say, good 😆

Especially in the sense of A.I. and Transhumanism.
But then, we wouldn’t be able to use such within a conversation here to understand this, by way of analogy if we wanted to...🤔

This is why philosophy is dead, we’d rather not question many things and just do what everyone else is doing.

You’ve just got to get on with it and get things done.” 
If you spend too much time thinking something over, you may never get it done or do anything. This is true and as we feel the real meaning or mechanism of life is felt when we are within or acting spontaneously. When we are also not self conscious of our actions, state of mind and happiness. But, within the moment.
Yet, to not be conditioned by those controllers, by corrupt systems of life, we need to think over our actions otherwise, we could be being controlled or misled without knowing it...

So, this may seem like a catch-22 situation.

Sometimes we should do nothing sit aside and question or meditate.

Other times, we should act spontaneously. 
Problem is, we don’t want that feeling of responsibility or understanding, it feels too much like hard work so we play a role indefinitely marching toward our own demise for the rest of our lives 😆 duality of man and all that...

While also, traditionally, day to day, society doesn’t allow individuals that much time to sit aside and philosophise life by the governing social systems we have. They keep us forever busy and chasing the clock like the rabbit who’s always late and behind, frantically searching, never finding what he’s looking or feeling a sense of resolution.

This chaos in the first painting is like the majority of society within my mind...

The two boats ultimately in real life, would have blown one another up. Or more likely, “civilised and innocent human beings” would have quickly blown up the “criminals who are in prison anyway having made their choice” and bad mistakes etc etc 

People just do things and they don’t know the why or the how of what it is they’re doing, they just do it like this art work and because of this we have a chaotic world or it could be, because we have a chaotic world people act like this 🤔

But, we could act differently and this system of control has everyone all acting the same way resulting within the same chaos and within denial and ignorance of their higher purpose for that of collectivism, a collective social order and thus control over those individuals, like an A.I. hive mind would perfect or upgrade.

Like any war, you ask the majority of people fighting them on behalf of the globalists from Vietnam to the Middle East, the majority of them will have no real clue why they’re fighting or what it is they’re doing there, what it’s ultimately all about. 
But, they do it...

Society is shallow and feeble to the whims of these controllers, whom set people at war with one another and so many so easily swallow it without question. I don’t, never have and never will get this. It’s an exploitation of people’s, faith, hopes and fears.

This has society within a state of chaos. Someone somewhere knows exactly why they’re doing this, they just don’t want those fighting these wars to be within the know and just be blind, deaf and dumb following orders and not capable of processing information for themselves, being aware of their own consciousness, they want them to be just like robots whom are incapable of that, incapable of their own consciousness. Not to question but be like automatons and do what they’re programmed to do like machines.

5F449B58-7395-4960-B75E-8748310C7261.jpeg.8188190afb89f0e5cbab6e0198951d19.jpeg

It’s a degradation of human potential, not honour or respectful but society has social games that respect those more willing, eager and prepared to give their power and mind away for that of a role, identify/personas/masks, acceptance and respectability by those equally enslaved to venerate this state of mind as heroic. It’s an exploitation of this potential, as it’s an exploitation of trusting those ruling and manipulating society, are right and have the right to do so. “God given right to rule.”

If you get this, you’ll understand where I’m coming from.
If you believe they’re right, it will be people like me whom appear “wrong” or abusive like the game or “extremism” and terrorism association games. But it’s completely the other way around, the ruling class are the upmost extremist and greatest terrorists the world over and play this game to cause confusion so you don’t rely or trust within anyone else and therefore distance yourself from their POV by attempting to remove their credibility, to stamp out dissent by a ruling class whom doesn’t want society to wake up, but remain like Alice in Wonderland, not aware that they’re still sleeping.

63376486-A59C-4CA7-A790-1B77CA400A16.jpeg.5d2cc3fdaa1b063514e5af5306bd03a4.jpeg
The Aztec Calendar Wheel

524F3623-C456-4A0E-AE3A-288DDB4A5154.jpeg.c33114fc0a26a573d22591fed0eb1768.jpeg59800808-CC48-486B-951E-B7CFF2FDB724.jpeg.9dd55f427655dc485a54fa20f39d662e.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK

Mind Control, Mesmerism and Psychological Warfare is the order of the day until people see a reason to start refusing to accept it under the guise of Medicine, Political Correctness, Hate Speech and an unjustified prejudice. That’s exactly the scam maintaining the loop, feedback system of this type of bullshit, hypnotising our minds!

67BD44FF-5365-49C2-B796-884CBE7F3454.jpeg.a5e5970b0bb7f9a4f200246aaa76a330.jpeg

Biden has nominated Dr. Rachel Levine to serve as assistant health secretary.

E56CAE9C-222C-428F-9640-D91850BFAEED.jpeg.72fb48963513f2a3b803b5de6fe76b50.jpeg0F75C8FC-5B3C-409C-A035-756871DCE470.jpeg.546663643df7a2c8d286dc22462386ac.jpeg5D78E996-7389-412B-9190-EAD3F0D82893.jpeg.fb301878880325fcf4631304a6308a25.jpeg25559D77-1608-46B9-9FFF-10D7A289CDCD.jpeg.715329d816daec5d578d666a3afff686.jpeg

2B409686-99E6-4BB5-83AF-E3D05BCF6AD7.jpeg.98138d765ec77589d5622a1b47db62b4.jpeg

1B631969-3A7F-44D4-9FB1-2FAA9D9CA3AD.jpeg.6348da3f893983e07df41e81222b0d14.jpeg

Children as young as 4 years old are being directed to transgender clinics.
Though they wouldn't be offered drugs at that age, yet, they'd have all the other bollocks. 
Lets here what Danny Edwards has to say about it shall we. 

"Child abuse. No other words for it.
This should be looked upon how many view pedophilia as it’s just as damaging to young children who can’t willingly give their consent for sex therefore how can they give their consent for a sex change and legally that be allowed to go ahead?

If the same child came to a parent or adult and the adult rapes them because they say the child wanted it, most people would - obviously quite rightly in this case - think that’s barbaric and insane. So how can the same child ask for a sex change and legally it be allowed to happen?
It just doesn’t make sense?

There’s an international agenda to fuck up society and that’s the only reason this is happening and people need to be against it in the same way people are against pedophilia. It’s as simple as that."

My sentiments exactly. Thanks mate! X - Sarah Judd

B2C6595C-3EE1-43D6-8997-06BB61142D0A.jpeg.378aa5be7646df9e47ce0aa82afef973.jpeg
4C27C209-E597-479E-B234-3CEAB740193E.jpeg.c728d247fe4165de3620890177c59585.jpeg

The War On Men And Women - Part Of A Massive Agenda To Change The Nature Of 'Human' - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=6013fe17f0ed1114345a3ff2

https://banned.video/watch?id=6013fe17f0ed1114345a3ff2

647EDD44-D88D-4B0F-84FC-F95B5807FF4C.jpeg.3c4678015bd3d1a87ea0a079dd957f50.jpeg

9B45AA1D-B7AF-41B5-8327-5A356ED0375B.jpeg.c4242510e6b58b786e947eeba648222b.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They are kabbalist occultists. The number 666 has esoteric significance for them

Interesting, I just thought someone was taking the piss.  (Sorry don't mean to be rude).  You know what I find sad is that one half of concerned humans here seem to be bible or koran bashers (sorry, but again I think if they can be duped by religions they can be duped by ANYTHING and everything) and the others are those like me who find the idea of an involuntary AI/brain interface ABSOLUTELY INVASIVE AND UNACCEPTABLE as we value our autonomy, freedom of 'belief' speech, action and privacy.  The rest of humanity from what I observe seems to be quite happy about the whole interface agenda, you can't get them to put down their I phones for a minute (i try just for fun), if it rings, I'm ignored and they are back on the phone).  On the underground and buses you rarely EVER see someone without the phoney in their hand, flick, flick, flick. if you say 'HI, nice day! you are entirely ignored.  I phones now rule the world. Some sheeple,(I'm no joking either here) take these phones (bluetooths, whatever) into the bathroom and even have them on the floor beside them when taking a shit in case they miss a call or text!  Again, sounds daft but it's true.  Point is, sadly I think the majority of humans are already doomed.  I won't even bother trying to wake them up as Icke and others have tried to do, it's not worth the energy.  I instead, focus on those who value what little freedoms we will have left soon enough as I do.  Enjoy freedoms while we have em eh world?  Thank you Danny, x.

1 hour ago, Clare Wise said:

Hi Danny.  I think this ties in very closely with the Gates patent 60606 (I'm not going to waffle on about bibles or religions, although I do think that the patent number here is probably SOMEONE'S idea of a veiled insult to those of a religious bent (I'm certainly not!) or a joke!  The reward or rebuke system that is now being trialed in China is similar to the simplified 'points card in stores' and other 'buy this, do that, hop, skip, jump' advertising for a 'reward' bumpf that we see every day.   Reward systems work, sheeple are very easily led, advertisers know this, governments too.  In an increasingly automated world, (wot no I phone!) where social media is swiftly taking he place of old fashioned human to human interactions; humans will all be subject to this kind of subtle tyranny sooner or later.   Reward and rebuke.  Pavlov's humans.  Sad.

Yes, like the Luciferase within these RNA vaccines, it’s both someone/group (within this globalist death cult game) idea of a joke and basically them laughing in our face and on the other hand, this is exploiting people’s religious beliefs to centralise a global religious institution, figure or representative in the guise of global peace, this being delivered like the vaccine, through organisations linked to the UN. This being accomplished alongside the more obvious global government narrative.

Christianity isn’t the only religion being exploited like this but it is being used centrally to do this as Christianity has been peddled, preached all around the world as the one true religion for everyone. That may appear true if you’re a Christian, but Christianity isn’t for everyone, therefore, Christianity becomes tyrannical when it’s perceived and pushed on people within this regard as it has been.

Tolerance appears to be another Orwellian Newspeak term to be silenced where and when we see the abuses of others religion being pushed on to others. Now, it’s silence to the abuses of religions being marginalised or else you’re a religious nut, just like being a conspiracy nut. It’s psychological manipulation and why this number may hold significance to the occultists, it’s an inversion and exploitation of Christian beliefs, more so people would believe and buy into their script as an act of revelation as this is what’s being played out systematically.

Very similar to the “Jewish Messiah” Sabbatai Zevi and the exploitation of Christianity/Christians beliefs by occultists picking the date 1666, which presents the desired evils of Judaism as being one in the same as the Synagogue of Satan and all the true, genuine antisemitism which would have followed within this belief of all Jews not just these deceivers as being the Synagogue of Satan which now has become Israel/Zionism.

Instead, the greatest deceivers where those behind this misdirection, use and abuse of Christianity, not those whom where targeted...

And Islam eventually, the same likewise, presents the self righteous attitude of Christians and helps spread forth their beliefs out of this fraud and abuse of all religions involved. The same sort of inversion is taking place. This is my opinion I’m sure some people will be fooled into believing this deception and other people will have different opinions from em entirely and I’d like to head them?

Interesting, I just thought someone was taking the piss.  (Sorry don't mean to be rude).  You know what I find sad is that one half of concerned humans here seem to be bible or koran bashers (sorry, but again I think if they can be duped by religions they can be duped by ANYTHING and everything) and the others are those like me who find the idea of an involuntary AI/brain interface ABSOLUTELY INVASIVE AND UNACCEPTABLE as we value our autonomy, freedom of 'belief' speech, action and privacy.  The rest of humanity from what I observe seems to be quite happy about the whole interface agenda, you can't get them to put down their I phones for a minute (i try just for fun), if it rings, I'm ignored and they are back on the phone).  On the underground and buses you rarely EVER see someone without the phoney in their hand, flick, flick, flick. if you say 'HI, nice day! you are entirely ignored.  I phones now rule the world. Some sheeple,(I'm no joking either here) take these phones (bluetooths, whatever) into the bathroom and even have them on the floor beside them when taking a shit in case they miss a call or text!  Again, sounds daft but it's true.  Point is, sadly I think the majority of humans are already doomed.  I won't even bother trying to wake them up as Icke and others have tried to do, it's not worth the energy.  I instead, focus on those who value what little freedoms we will have left soon enough as I do.  Enjoy freedoms while we have em eh world?  Thank you Danny, x.

I think the majority of people concerned being both Christian and Islam is because of how the globalists are massively playing this game of exploiting both religions and many people of each can see this or use their religion as a means to speak out against it, as the desire is of course to clash both Islam and Christianity together. So they both mutually destroy one another.

FD14C95D-6FBE-4F1C-B282-B7D25AFA9E70.jpeg.8637914436cc6be7cd354d82082d235d.jpeg

A Christian belief is that Islam will rise up and take over as the ruling class or majority within end times, not just a far right conspiracy theory or political, buy some Christians genuinely believe this and because a mass amount of Arab countries have been attacked and used to flood western countries, it’s not hard to see how they could be manipulated into believing this, as that’s exactly why it has been done in my view.

1EF24804-1985-4B4C-8F9C-2D7F4F189B77.jpeg.619a021849535908f53a103b143af5e6.jpeg

Its systematic exploitation of others religious beliefs and then people speaking out about these deceptions or using them to preach their religion, they’re attacked by the very same people/groups behind this who have orchestrated such deception, as being religious cranks and such...

Yeah, the majority of society can’t see these other implications and what they amount to.

Viewing this A.I. Tech take over as convenience and a natural progression of both technology and human evolution, colliding by accident or that such is inevitable and not a matter of any such systematic control, as we are all either religious or conspiracy nuts 😆

Yes, it’s a technological addiction I’m sure we all must have some level of this...

Its also a psychological manipulation to have created this social web of tech for so much of our daily needs and particularly social communication, so the tech becomes essential to maintain what is for many, a dwindling face to face relationship and when such is the case, the technology takes over more to fill that void of communication and not just because of the technology itself but filling the void of communication or other things that we often don’t even know about or aware of on a conscious level. Or, we’d rather not know and not admit as the technology has a feeling that’s worth the price or that it’s more dependable than any alternative or going without it or something of this nature, even if this isn’t consciously thought or accepted, this is ultimately what’s happening. This means some people are not prepared to hear or see the negatives of technology before even hearing them, just shut up and give me the new technology...

Yeah, probably best not arguing with many people unless you feel you can get through to them, it’s mostly a losing battle.

But, I feel many more people are aware than what they’d otherwise seem and it’s more of a self admission and self process.

The stupidity can often times be an act as they fear what others think of them even if they do know what they’re doing is actually stupid and just makes no sense. It’s not that we should all stop complying and have the rest of the sheep start following the crowd, I feel on a deep psychological level of always following the crowd needs to be got rid of and overcome for true change and evolution to occur. More people need to examine this need, desire, drive or instinct within themselves. The collective doesn’t always know best, yet we can feel this is the case and are made to fear the alternatives as fascism and tyrannical when it’s this that is fascism and tyrannical, we just have the illusion of democracy. Of course, this is entrained into people at school, punishment and reward process. We carry it on indefinitely, to ourselves and each other.

I personally feel this is actually because of a denial or ignorance to our instincts, so drives can be made to take over, that has us following the crowd and those drives are all based around self image, ambition and social roles, where this complies to indoctrination via education. Another example is the deduction or removal of spontaneous behaviour for that of systematic patterns of behaviour and such expectations from others, pretty much all those around you. This is of course being engineered now via an even more confusing system of transgender agenda, allowing the next enemy to be seen as any and all gender driven social roles altogether and then A.I. Transhumanism, the sterile human of no gender can take place, as true and deep emotion is what is being phased out, via these games of social cohesion and acting that couldn’t be anymore disingenuous.

These psychological games are aimed at emotion itself, as if it’s this being turned into a cancer or evil from society which gets them doing crazy and senseless things, a lot like how religion will be treated as being the driving factor in all wars rather than seeing that it’s religion that is exploited and acted through to achieve an end that couldn’t be less religious or couldn’t be less emotional involved.

Just my thoughts and feelings though 😇

Edited by DannyUK
18 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Yes, like the Luciferase within these RNA vaccines, it’s both someone/group (within this globalist death cult game) idea of a joke and basically them laughing in our face and on the other hand, this is exploiting people’s religious beliefs to centralise a global religious institution, figure or representative in the guise of global peace, this being delivered like the vaccine, through organisations linked to the UN. This being accomplished alongside the more obvious global government narrative.

Christianity isn’t the only religion being exploited like this but it is being used centrally to do this as Christianity has been peddled, preached all around the world as the one true religion for everyone. That may appear true if you’re a Christian, but Christianity isn’t for everyone, therefore, Christianity becomes tyrannical when it’s perceived and pushed on people within this regard as it has been.

Tolerance appears to be another Orwellian Newspeak term to be silenced where and when we see the abuses of others religion being pushed on to others. Now, it’s silence to the abuses of religions being marginalised or else you’re a religious nut, just like being a conspiracy nut. It’s psychological manipulation and why this number may hold significance to the occultists, it’s an inversion and exploitation of Christian beliefs, more so people would believe and buy into their script as an act of revelation as this is what’s being played out systematically.

Very similar to the “Jewish Messiah” Sabbatai Zevi and the exploitation of Christianity/Christians beliefs by occultists picking the date 1666, which presents the desired evils of Judaism as being one in the same as the Synagogue of Satan and all the true, genuine antisemitism which would have followed within this belief of all Jews not just these deceivers as being the Synagogue of Satan which now has become Israel/Zionism.

Instead, the greatest deceivers where those behind this misdirection, use and abuse of Christianity, not those whom where targeted...

And Islam eventually, the same likewise, presents the self righteous attitude of Christians and helps spread forth their beliefs out of this fraud and abuse of all religions involved. The same sort of inversion is taking place. This is my opinion I’m sure some people will be fooled into believing this deception and other people will have different opinions from em entirely and I’d like to head them?

I think the majority of people concerned being both Christian and Islam is because of how the globalists are massively playing this game of exploiting both religions and many people of each can see this or use their religion as a means to speak out against it, as the desire is of course to clash both Islam and Christianity together. So they both mutually destroy one another.

FD14C95D-6FBE-4F1C-B282-B7D25AFA9E70.jpeg.8637914436cc6be7cd354d82082d235d.jpeg

A Christian belief is that Islam will rise up and take over as the ruling class or majority within end times, not just a far right conspiracy theory or political, buy some Christians genuinely believe this and because a mass amount of Arab countries have been attacked and used to flood western countries, it’s not hard to see how they could be manipulated into believing this, as that’s exactly why it has been done in my view.

1EF24804-1985-4B4C-8F9C-2D7F4F189B77.jpeg.619a021849535908f53a103b143af5e6.jpeg

Its systematic exploitation of others religious beliefs and then people speaking out about these deceptions or using them to preach their religion, they’re attacked by the very same people/groups behind this who have orchestrated such affairs as religious cranks and such...

Yeah, the majority of society can’t see these other implications and what they amount to.

Viewing this A.I. Tech take over as convenience and a natural progression of both technology and human evolution, colliding by accident or that such is inevitable and not a matter of any such systematic control, as we are all either religious or conspiracy nuts 😆

Yes, it’s a technological addiction I’m sure we all must have some level of this...

Its also a psychological manipulation to have created this social web of tech for so much of our daily needs and particularly social communication, so the tech becomes essential to maintain what is for many, a dwindling face to face relationship and when such is the case, the technology takes over more to fill that void of communication and not just because of the technology itself but filling the void of communication or other things that we often don’t even know about or aware of on a conscious level. Or, we’d rather not know and not admit as the technology has a feeling that’s worth the price or that it’s more dependable or something of this nature...

Yeah, probably best not arguing with many people unless you feel you can get through to them, it’s mostly a losing battle.

But, I feel many more people are aware than what they’d otherwise seem and it’s more of a self admission and self process.

The stupidity can often times be an act as they fear what others think of them even if they do know what they’re doing is actually stupid and just makes no sense. It’s not that we should all stop complying and have the rest of the sheep start following the crowd, I feel on a deep psychological level of always following the crowd needs to be got rid of and overcome for true change and evolution to occur. More people need to examine this need, desire, drive or instinct within themselves. The collective doesn’t always know best, yet we can feel this is the case and are made to fear the alternatives as fascism and tyrannical when it’s this that is fascism and tyrannical, we just have the illusion of democracy. Of course, this is entrained into people at school, punishment and reward process. We carry it on indefinitely, to ourselves and each other.

Just my thoughts and feelings though 😇

Wonderful Danny, thank you so much for your comments.  I must say I have never believed in any religion except perhaps karma, (what you give out, in the end you get back). After each life we have a review and learn from it, all the effects of our actions etc., good and bad/ from us god (the divine source?) learns too.  I also believe as Icke does that we are consciousness, (the hairs of god my grandfather used to say - god being a giant do with loads of fur, furry dos!) reaching out into experiential realities and through us (tools if you like or probes, interfaces, etc.) god (the good dog!) learns as we do.  The "if you become Christian (or Islamic) you will be 'saved' but if you don't it's hell fires for you!", peddled as 'the truth' good news etc, well, that to me didn't add up for too many reasons to list here.  In fact Christians (especially American ones/sorry) have often said I should be burned at the stake (when their toddler tempers blow!) because: 1, I am a free thinker and think the bible (or koran or any other dogmatic text) is just a BOOK, the words of men, NOT GOD. 2. I am female and do not want to become a mother, ( care about kids of course as I do about all life but I'm not a domestic type of girl!) I believe THAT WOMEN ARE FAR MORE THAN JUST BABY FACTORIES AND WOMBS! (Christians in the USA hate that, well the men do - the women just sprog up and suffer!). 3. I am an astronomer and believe that there are many galaxies, stars, planets, species and all kinds of wonders OUT THERE, other universes and many 'gods' of many kinds too.!  A whole doggy/goddy menagerie, imagine?  Ok, I do have a powerful imagination.  Yep I'm never asked back to any church, temple or mosque twice, except of course (here's the point) by those in the know, who all know what a load of old bollocks (slang term for priests) religious dogma as opposed to philosophy, actually is.  The Illuminated let us say!  Some good, some bad.  Weird eh?  What does the future hold though, for humanity, box standard?  A neuralink upgrade to box-deluxe or eternal slavery?  I except the time to come dear Danny when it will be MANDATORY enslavement (say about 2035, projects always exceed their timeframes) neurolink or death. I will choose death.  I've had a wonderful life, traveled the world as a wildlife photographer.  death holds no fear for me at 56 (now) at all.  I pity the young though, truly.  One up side for me is that nature should continue un-threatened by the endless breeding (8 billion, 10 by 2050, 2 x that by ceNtury's end) human hordes, without wars, disease or famines, humans (without funded contraception worldwide) will breed and breed and breed, in many cities now there are as many humans as there are rats! Will nature fare well after the humans are Borged?    Or will the animals be neuralinked and gene edited, synthesized too?  Let me just ad that synthetic doesn't mean machine (hardware) it means gene (CRISPR) editied biological life forms. People often do not understand this concept.  I guess D, we will just have to lay low, and see how it all pans out....thanks again, x.

10 hours ago, Clare Wise said:

Interesting, I just thought someone was taking the piss. 

The satanists are very serious about what they are doing

10 hours ago, Clare Wise said:

The rest of humanity from what I observe seems to be quite happy about the whole interface agenda

i spoke to an occultist about transhumanism once and he said 'it is evolution'. That's how some people perceive it

• Like 1