Jump to content

Dutch youths set C19 test centre on fire


Recommended Posts

While I sympathise with and to an extent agree with the sentiment behind this, I do have to stress that inciting any kind of illegal activity should be frowned on.

 

These kinds of actions, much the same as when 5G masts were (allegedly*) being torched last year, simply result in anger being directed against us from the 'normies' we are trying to reach out to.

 

Because this just gets jumped on by the media, eager to paint the perpetrators as 'conspiracy theory nutters', and will just result in more draconian police state measures, with 'sympathisers' being branded as 'domestic terrorists'.

 

 

* I add the word 'allegedly' here simply because I'm not sure that any 5G masts have been 'set alight' by arsonists in the manner pictured in news reports, there may well be more to this beyond 'arson'. But you can see how this is used to manipulate peoples' perceptions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it does seem to be kicking off in the Netherlands.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-riots-erupt-in-netherlands-during-protests-over-lockdown-curfew-12198288

 

Not surprising though. I once remember talking go an ex British Military guy, and he said if you ever got stuck in a tight situation in a Battle, you wanted a Dutchman on your side.

 

https://www.quora.com/Are-the-Dutch-special-forces-any-good/answer/Roland-Bartetzko?ch=10&share=d06211f8&srid=u4VWpO

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Grumpy OwlMy thoughts exactly.

 

Not a knock at the OP though it could be a sign that parts of europe have got a real insurgency on the go.

 

I can just see it. "Calls to clamp down on 'domestic terrorist' content online". Wouldn't surprise me if they started orchestrating stuff like this for an excuse for more censorship. 

 

Of course it would be different if all of us and the normies realised this was tyranny. Not saying protests are wrong i actually support them but the mistake we make is in the moment is we end up thinking that everyone agrees this is tyranny.

 

Fact is like you say the normies are a different species at the moment and will just mimick the media. 

 

From where i am on the ground in south east england i can feel the madness getting more insane and the branch covidions along with it. My uneducated guess would be any action we take will be used against us. Its hard to comprehend but we are actually a hated 'group'. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

While I sympathise with and to an extent agree with the sentiment behind this, I do have to stress that inciting any kind of illegal activity should be frowned on.

 

Yep. Look at this idiocy.

 

 

We must make it clear that we disavow this stuff. We're for truth and justice, not criminality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep. Look at this idiocy.

 

 

We must make it clear that we disavow this stuff. We're for truth and justice, not criminality.

 

What's the context? Why was it blown up?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 4:56 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Well the Dutch were known for their softly softly intelligence resistance during the war.

 

Clearly the C19 measures must have really angered them:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9181987/Youths-torch-Dutch-Covid-testing-centre-amid-fiery-anti-lockdown-protests-Europe.html

 

May be the Dutch Militia thing is coming back?

 

 image.jpeg.b7452f572407cf4e46dfd727346a1c8c.jpeg

 

When the elite push the people this hard to breaking point, they can't expect peaceful submission forever. Humans are not all cowering dogs (most are, but not all).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not sure mate.

 

Blowing bridges is a pretty standard wartime tactic. So if they believe they are at war, and their freedom and lives are at stake, and the oppressing force that is aiming to do them harm relies heavily on that bridge to bring in the instruments of oppression - this could be considered a legitimate tactical target. No one was harmed. I'm just speculating.

 

Or maybe they're just anarchist dickheads.

 

But I reserve judgement on such things until I know more details.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fluke said:

I can just see it. "Calls to clamp down on 'domestic terrorist' content online". Wouldn't surprise me if they started orchestrating stuff like this for an excuse for more censorship.

 

False flag operations. It's their expertise...

 

 

Edited by DarianF
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

While I sympathise with and to an extent agree with the sentiment behind this, I do have to stress that inciting any kind of illegal activity should be frowned on.

 

These kinds of actions, much the same as when 5G masts were (allegedly*) being torched last year, simply result in anger being directed against us from the 'normies' we are trying to reach out to.

 

Because this just gets jumped on by the media, eager to paint the perpetrators as 'conspiracy theory nutters', and will just result in more draconian police state measures, with 'sympathisers' being branded as 'domestic terrorists'.

 

 

* I add the word 'allegedly' here simply because I'm not sure that any 5G masts have been 'set alight' by arsonists in the manner pictured in news reports, there may well be more to this beyond 'arson'. But you can see how this is used to manipulate peoples' perceptions.

Normies would call black white if they thought they could extend their miserable lives for another minute. They are not interested in truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Saved said:

Normies would call black white if they thought they could extend their miserable lives for another minute. They are not interested in truth.

100 fucking percent mate.....theres a kid at work...44 years old leeds lad...... obviously im giving info,sharing shit constantly, im arguing with safetty officers when they are demanding masks out doors( am i fuck wearing 1).

 

but this lad......said to me yesterday...i agree with everything you say and it is corrupt but they can inject me with owt if it gets me back in my local.

 

what fucking hope do we have when cunts have these attitudes

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't people who condemn criminality when committed by civilians the same people who casually shrug when they yet again hear that the police are once again beating someone senseless on the ground? Just curious. White, black, young, old - they aren't particularly choosy. This is the fundamental arrogance of the whole picture. I agree that blowing up a bridge, at least under normal circumstances, is a dick move. But so is pushing people around, throwing people on the ground, hitting people with truncheons, hitting people over the head, kicking people's front doors in... I could go on. I find it best to avoid condemning criminality in one group of people whilst enabling it in others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Aren't people who condemn criminality when committed by civilians the same people who casually shrug when they yet again hear that the police are once again beating someone senseless on the ground? Just curious. White, black, young, old - they aren't particularly choosy. This is the fundamental arrogance of the whole picture. I agree that blowing up a bridge, at least under normal circumstances, is a dick move. But so is pushing people around, throwing people on the ground, hitting people with truncheons, hitting people over the head, kicking people's front doors in... I could go on. I find it best to avoid condemning criminality in one group of people whilst enabling it in others.

 

I'm against police being thugs and people mindlessly destroying things.

 

I'm just not sure how optics like that help us right now. Not that I believe it's normal folks doing stuff like that. Probably feds to push the whole domestic terror threat agenda.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep. Look at this idiocy.

 

 

We must make it clear that we disavow this stuff. We're for truth and justice, not criminality.

Yeah I know let's blow up a bridge instead of going after the culprits. Probably not dutch. Probably new arrivals who were brought in for this very reason. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 7:56 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

While I sympathise with and to an extent agree with the sentiment behind this, I do have to stress that inciting any kind of illegal activity should be frowned on.

 

 

 

Protesting is illegal, going outside is illegal, gathering in groups of more than two is illegal, standing close to someone is illegal, hugging is illegal, jogging, working, playing, schooling, breathing...... 

 

I advocate breaking the "law?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Velma said:

 

Protesting is illegal, going outside is illegal, gathering in groups of more than two is illegal, standing close to someone is illegal, hugging is illegal, jogging, working, playing, schooling, breathing...... 

 

I advocate breaking the "law?"

 

I think you misunderstand me, I was referring to 'actual' illegal criminal activity, such as arson, assault, murder etc.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...