INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE HAVING THE JAB

Net Curtains

On 1/29/2021 at 11:06 PM, younacorn said:

hi. i think everybody is barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the mRNA vaccine. it just doesn´t make sense. if it were to be about the money THEY  could have jabbed any old concoction up our arm and say it was a covid vaxx, why go to the trouble of "inventing" a new vaccine that people would be suspicious of? if sth gets constantly  repeated on mainstream you need to listen up. since viruses have never been proved the vaxx can not be for health reasons. so what is it REALLY about? MY THEORY. : (sorry, no proof) i think by vaccinating us with genetically modified material THEY are creating the possibility to take out patenting on humans (just  like monsanto seeds). patents is where the money AND  the control is. when we have genetically modified material in us we firstly lose our lawful rights and we belong to the patent holder. you can´t patent  nature. it has to be modified!!!! why else would the WHOLE population have to get the vaccine? your thoughts?

unacorn

i actually believe the experiment as just begun. I believe this is just laying the groundwork for the future plandemics...like the others before this.. the next plandemic we have there will be an whole new testing system and they will leave the PCR behind because they know..we know. I think the testing has been purely a DNA grab. I honestly think theyl see if there is a correlation between the DNA of people who follow the rules and the 1s like me that say FUCK THEM AND FUCK YOU. Then try and use that information when trialling there next vaccine utilising a fake virus. I dont think a virus will ever be used, by virus i mean bio weapon just incase it takes out the wrong people, as in their own, unless they could some how release a virus then kill it using 5G, i think it would be too un-predictable but i would NOT fully rule it out, i think the ''vax'' is definately the ''virus'' here. The PCR as been used as information grab.....heres why i think this. 2 completely separate friends of mine who dont know each other have booked to have tests, theyv not gone, then theyv received a text telling them to self isolate and that they have tested positive......  i think in some instances a test isnt even carried out its bagged and tagged. I know what you mean with the monsanto thing....and its really not a bad stab at it, will that mean they own the new born babies....i mean we really could go off on 1 here and speculate to whatever means.........the point is....it is so dark, and the players in this are so fuckin evil, its like a fukin austin powers movie. AND THEY CAN PATENT OWT THEY WANT AS LONG AS THE RIGHT GUY OVERSEEING PATENTS WITH THE RIGHT SWAY TAKES MONEY, OR DIES. Obviously if the russians are right and the vax does contain SMART dust or NANO TECH, then they already do own it, and if they attach to your cells permanently, then they own the cells. 

what really does scare me is the 5G towers that have been pushed out fast on mass...alongside this ''virus''....theres obviously a huge link....and i dont mean the cancer causing or that this is actually the covid symptoms. i mean they obviously need this technology up and running and fast......just as fast as a mass vaccination!

WHAT IS THE LINK?????!!!

Edited by mathewtwatson
  • Like 2

I know a care worker doing 12 hour shifts in an old people's home she had vaccine a week ago and i saw her yesterday for the first time. She told me she was very sick (actual puking)  and had a violent headache straight afterwards.  My observations are she looked an absolute wreck and had lost weight too.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2021 at 8:25 AM, Rachel Underhill said:

I know a care worker doing 12 hour shifts in an old people's home she had vaccine a week ago and i saw her yesterday for the first time. She told me she was very sick (actual puking)  and had a violent headache straight afterwards.  My observations are she looked an absolute wreck and had lost weight too.  

i look at people if im out doing the shop, and just look at peoples eyes, and everybody looks absolutely fucked.  i mean i still cant get out of my head people sat outside a supermarket waiting for there taxis with masks on their chins while they spark up a FAG.......ITS AMAZING THESE FUCKING YELLOW IDIOTS HAVE BEEN SMOKING THEM SELVES TO DEATH THEIR WHOLE LIVES, AND WEAR A MASK TO STOP THEMSELVES BREATHING IN ''COVID''.....STOP PULL DOWN THEIR MASKS AND POP IN A CIGARETTE.

WE ARE FUCKED

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, WHEN BORIS SAYS SHALL WE MAKE VACCINES MANDATORY BY LAW...........................''ABSOLUTELY''

Rachel.......................Machete anybody lol.....doomed

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

i look at people if im out doing the shop, and just look at peoples eyes, and everybody looks absolutely fucked.  i mean i still cant get out of my head people sat outside a supermarket waiting for there taxis with masks on their chins while they spark up a FAG.......ITS AMAZING THESE FUCKING YELLOW IDIOTS HAVE BEEN SMOKING THEM SELVES TO DEATH THEIR WHOLE LIVES, AND WEAR A MASK TO STOP THEMSELVES BREATHING IN ''COVID''.....STOP PULL DOWN THEIR MASKS AND POP IN A CIGARETTE.

WE ARE FUCKED

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, WHEN BORIS SAYS SHALL WE MAKE VACCINES MANDATORY BY LAW...........................''ABSOLUTELY''

Rachel.......................Machete anybody lol.....doomed

Ive got a bill hook🤣  Their temperments are going downhill fast too.  Surely they can see no-one is ill around them, no coughing or spluttering or anything at all,  they all watch tv and do as they are bloody told.  I don't drink the tap water either, i'm sure its helped me to remain sane and awake.