Raw vegan cats and dogs

25 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

The foxes in my area love raw eggs  :O)

This discussion  ive found useful because it has to do with a possible life changing direction im considering ie going homeless and living rough for 8 months and maybe more. Right now its too cold. Mid march a good time to start. Its a very crazy idea....possibly disasterous. I got a place to stay alright but the domestic life ....well, one tends to get stuck in comfortable lazy routines that get in the way of spiritual development. Being on the road has a powerful effect. Ive done so many crazy things i would be surprised i actually do it.

If i do it i get a dog to haul my gear. A 2 wheel trolley strapped to his harness. Hikers do the same attatching the handles to their belt. No way can i afford to feed the dog meat. Fr and veg with some egg ok

Dont want to be cooking anything.

Begging on the street...i do have cash for emergencies. Cheap raw produce from the markets....2 or 3 euros a day easily enough or at least here in southern italy its all very cheap.

Getting a bit tired of domestic life.

Comfortable laziness

Today i think i ll do it

Tomorrow i say i must be insane..forget about it crazy bastard!

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2021 at 12:32 PM, Jikwan said:

Just breifly...i did see a cat that looked very good that ate only fr and veg its whole life

Humans supposed to be veg fr and grain because of their teeth and length of digestive tract. 

2 men ate nothing but meat and fat for 1 year resulting in superior health

Gross overweight aussie man ate potatoes only for 1 year resulted in losing 2 or 300lbs and f

But how long was that cat's life? Was it the 20+ years that a healthy cat should live?

Potatoes contain protein and some vitamins and minerals as well as carbs and can be used as a main food (as the Irish had to at one time) -  both potatoes and a meat and fat diet probably helpful in getting rid of vit A toxicity also, and keto diet is followed by many humans.

I feel that anyone forcing at cat to be vegan should be fed to said cat. (I am vegan but feed my cats raw meat and eggs). Fish isn't great for cats as you have to be careful to research the type of fish as many contain thiaminase which depletes vitamin B1, or are contaminated with mercury

Edited by k_j_evans
missed something out
8 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But how long was that cat's life? Was it the 20+ years that a healthy cat should live?

Potatoes contain protein and some vitamins and minerals as well as carbs and can be used as a main food (as the Irish had to at one time) -  both potatoes and a meat and fat diet probably helpful in getting rid of vit A toxicity also, and keto diet is followed by many humans.

I feel that anyone forcing at cat to be vegan should be fed to said cat. (I am vegan but feed my cats raw meat and eggs). Fish isn't great for cats as you have to be careful to research the type of fish as many contain thiaminase which depletes vitamin B1, or are contaminated with mercury

I havnt come across any reports yet of cats dying early because of eating fr and veg. The vids ive seen of cats and dogs eating large percentage raw fr veg they look good....certainly dont look sick

20 years, 15 years, 25 years....so what?

Humans do live 115 years....ok. what kind of quality life do they experience in those last 25 years? Just sitting in a chair all day like a zombie watching tv because they dont have energy. They cant do anything

5 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I havnt come across any reports yet of cats dying early because of eating fr and veg

As posted earlier in this thread...

CATS NEED TAURINE - They will become sick and die without it - FACT

• Like 2