Biden on standby mode. (Something is off)

14 hours ago, Reptile hunter said:

Lol, that was weird.

It looks a lot like a a digital processing error, a top line gets repeated down the screen which makes it look like there are columns visible behind Obama.

• Like 1
Just now, Reptile hunter said:

Yes, I've heard stories about clones, think I should get into some researching.

Mate, I wouldn't bother if I were you......  if you're going to look into clones you're going to find all sorts of bullshit.

Better off sticking to the truth.

Here's a good example:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9CDGFb3KTDR8/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Mate, I wouldn't bother if I were you......  if you're going to look into clones you're going to find all sorts of bullshit.

Better off sticking to the truth.

Here's a good example:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9CDGFb3KTDR8/

Thanks watching now, I share the same opinion on Hitler, controlled opposition. 

Edited by Reptile hunter
1 hour ago, Reptile hunter said:

Thanks watching now, I share the same opinion on Hitler, controlled opposition. 

FFS!

I've blocked Truthspoon so that I don't have to get irritated by his posts, but I can still see when others quote them.

There's a mountain of bullshit on most subjects, and that's a piss-poor excuse for advising people not to bother looking into things.

Classic....believe in clones and any other bullshit and its fine but bring up anything real and that's it, prepare to get harassed and insulted by members of  the chosenites knitting circle.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

FFS!

I've blocked Truthspoon so that I don't have to get irritated by his posts, but I can still see when others quote them.

There's a mountain of bullshit on most subjects, and that's a piss-poor excuse for advising people not to bother looking into things.

I agree with the link he sent me, but in saying that I will still research clones and aliens because  I'm aware that there are insects, animal and sea life that haven't been discovered and being discovered everyday. I'm also aware of of parasites that possess their hosts and insect and animal life that camouflage themselves to look like their prey. I can't see why that doesn't apply to us either. Im open to all information.

Edited by Reptile hunter
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Reptile hunter said:

I agree with the link he sent me, but in saying that I will still research clones and aliens because  I'm aware that there are insects, animal and sea life that haven't been discovered and being discovered everyday. I'm also aware of of parasites that possess their hosts and insect and animal life that camouflage themselves to look like their prey. I can't see why that doesn't apply to us either. Im open to all information.

The problem is there is massive funding for psychological operations and disinformation...... and most of it seems to go into making videos about aliens and clones and that kind of twaddle. 

Just look at how well Q and people like Simon Parkes have suckered people....... and basically made them mindless zombies chasing phantoms and fantasies.

Once you're sucked into their bullshit you're basically out of the battle.

Edited by Truthspoon
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

The problem is there is massive funding for psychological operations and disinformation...... and most of it seems to go into making videos about aliens and clones and that kind of twaddle. 

Just look at how well Q and people like Simon Parkes have suckered people....... and basically made them mindless zombies chasing phantoms and fantasies.

Once you're sucked into their bullshit you're basically out of the battle.

When my grandmother passed away I saw her interacting with another realm. When we were trying to get her to the hospital we she kept yelling for someone/something not to leave. She was even describing to me what she was seeing and no one can tell me anything about twaddle mate, I've seen and experienced things with my owns eyes. 

Edited by Reptile hunter
14 minutes ago, Reptile hunter said:

When my grandmother passed away I saw her interacting with another realm. When we were trying to get her to the hospital we she kept yelling for someone/something not to leave. She was even describing to me what she was seeing and no one can tell me anything about twaddle mate, I've seen and experienced things with my owns eyes. 

Sure....but what has that got to do with clones?

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Sure....but what has that got to do with clones?

There is more to this then the eyes can see, my question to you is, if Im ignoring all of this other stuff, what is the solution?

but you are 100% right about funded dis-information campaigns. 

Edited by Reptile hunter