How many countries will Biden invade during his term?

CarpeDiem

54 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

if the despicable Iranian regime continues with their brainless 'piracy' manoeuvres. 

lol

if you think the iranians are deliberately trying to spark a war against israel that would see the USA and Uk brought in on israels side then i have some swamp land to sell you

what's more likely is that israel is carrying pout false flag attacks to try and stitch up iran in order to spark a war

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

lol

if you think the iranians are deliberately trying to spark a war against israel that would see the USA and Uk brought in on israels side then i have some swamp land to sell you

what's more likely is that israel is carrying pout false flag attacks to try and stitch up iran in order to spark a war

Oh, you have not been paying attention, since the Iranian Revolution, have you?

Just now, Strummer101 said:

Oh, you have not been paying attention, since the Iranian Revolution have you?

I can help.

To start, I recommend a book called Black Wave by Kim Ghattas.

why would you only start the clock at the iranian revolution?

why wouldn't you go back to 1921 when the british government installed a puppet shah in iran through a palace coup so that the anglo-persian oil company (now BP oil) could exploit the oil under iran?

or you could skip forward to 1943 when the americans signed the tehran agreement thereby handing access to iranian oil to big oil (owned by the same people behind the federal reserve cartel eg rockefellers, rothschilds, warburgs, schiffs etc)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

why would you only start the clock at the iranian revolution?

why wouldn't you go back to 1921 when the british government installed a puppet shah in iran through a palace coup so that the anglo-persian oil company (now BP oil) could exploit the oil under iran?

or you could skip forward to 1943 when the americans signed the tehran agreement thereby handing access to iranian oil to big oil (owned by the same people behind the federal reserve cartel eg rockefellers, rothschilds, warburgs, schiffs etc)

I know all that, irrelevant to where we are now.

The mullahs started the clock in 1979, if not a few centuries before.

Edited by Strummer101

7 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

We should be worried. Iran is a Messianic regime, now lead by a hardliner President in the shape of Raisi to match their Supreme Leader. 

Come on now, any regime that has a 'Supreme Leader', that's got to give you the willies.

and you don't think israel has a supreme leader?

you don't think that israel was formed by the rothschilds who have streets named after them there?

you don't think that the rothschilds paid for and designed the knesset building to be a masonic temple?

i don't sit awake at night worrying that iran is creating a 5G cloud that connects all electrical appliances and that it will be run by an artificial intelligence created by iranian big tech

I don't feel the same way about israel though

Edited by Macnamara

Well....not sure street names are a road to world dominance (see what I did there?)

And you should worry about Iran, as they have God on their side.

Oh and I will answer your question, before you ask it or maybe have thought of it - the Israeli settlers in occupied land, also have God on their side.

This is unanswerable. Sadly, Shiite dogma is not a conspiracy theory.

15 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Well....not sure street names are a road to world dominance (see what I did there?)

And you should worry about Iran, as they have God on their side.

Oh and I will answer your question, before you ask it or maybe have thought of it - the Israeli settlers in occupied land, also have God on their side.

This is unanswerable. Sadly, Shiite dogma is not a conspiracy theory.

what is a conspiracy is how the journalist whitney webb exposed the MEGA group of jewish zionists behind jeffrey epstein and demonstrated their roots in the mafia and intelligence agencies and then the platform she wrote for 'the last american vagabond' has been kicked off many platforms and been shut off from paypal

Whats a conspiracy theory is the role of those people in the big tech industry and how the talpiot programme sees all the big tech secrets sent to israel from silicon valley where it is then being used by ex military people who cut their teeth in the israeli 8200 cyberwarfare unit who then create tech start up companies that are putting israel at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and smart tech

iran on the other hand just don't have that kind of clout......so why would i fear the minnow and not the shark?

Edited by Macnamara

now whilst we are on conspiracy theories why don't we consider israels neighbour lebanon and the civil unrest that is now occuring there that is threatening to spark a civil war?

lets consider that what looked very much like a missile strike on the docks in beirut completely destroyed their port and apparently much of their grain supplies too

then lets consider the yinon plan which is to destabilise all of the countries surrounding israel so that they may all be weakened and pave the way for israeli expansion to enable the creation of an ersatz (greater) israel as defined in the bible

then lets consider how the US, which some say is controlled by the zionists, had a plan to topple 7 governments in the middle east in 5 years as this ex 4 star general explains:

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what is a conspiracy is how the journalist whitney webb exposed the MEGA group of jewish zionists behind jeffrey epstein and demonstrated their roots in the mafia and then the platform she wrote for 'the last american vagabond' has been kicked off many platforms and been shut off from paypal

Whats a conspiracy theory is the role of those people in the big tech industry and how the talpiot programme sees all the big tech secrets sent to israel from silicon valley where it is then being used by ex military people who cut their teeth in the israeli 8200 cyberwarfare unit who then create tech start up companies that are putting israel at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and smart tech

iran on the other hand just don't have that kind of clout......so why would i fear the minnow and not the shark?

I fear that you have missed the entire point here. All of this that you mentioned, is not news.

Read the book I suggested. 

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

don't be so lazy

if you have an argument to make then make it

I believe I have....

Iran is possessed by a cult, that own their citizens (look it up).

The Revolution was in fact a counter-revolution really, the Shah overthrow stolen by the crazy man arriving from Paris. They have never looked back since. Very sad, for a once enlightened country, and not that long ago.

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

don't be so lazy

if you have an argument to make then make it

I have an argument. I want other countries to fight their own damn wars.

I will just stand with those that don't wish to be squeezed, and plundered by satanic communists. Furthermore, never underestimate the before mentioned communist which screams out in pain as he economically rapes, and slowly subverts the morality of the people's that were kind enough to give them refuge.

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have an argument. I want other countries to fight their own damn wars.

I will just stand with those that don't wish to be squeezed, and plundered by satanic communists. Furthermore, never underestimate the before mentioned communist which screams out in pain as he economically rapes, and slowly subverts the morality of the people's that were kind enough to give them refuge.

Who are the communists, that you have in mind please?

21 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Iran is possessed by a cult, that own their citizens (look it up).

there are no doubt many countries that have questionable regimes in charge of them and that is for those people to deal with

But i don't see iran having a secret nuclear arsenal that they won't even publically admit they have whilst israel does have one and refuses to sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty whilst other countries are expected to sign it

I don't see iran running blackmail operations like the jeffrey epstein pedo ring where he had US presidents staying on his island and flying on his jet where they were no doubt filmed doing dodgy things

I don't see the iranians dominating the big tech sector at a time when the world is in danger of being turned into a technocracy

I don't see Iran running huge lobby groups to control western democracy

Israel on the other hand is doing all of that and more so why would i be concerned about iran, a country said to have resisted having a rothschild central bank?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

there are no doubt many countries that have questionable regimes in charge of them and that is for those people to deal with

But i don't see iran having a secret nuclear arsenal that they won't even publically admit they have whilst israel does have one and refuses to sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty whilst other countries are expected to sign it

I don't see iran running blackmail operations like the jeffrey epstein pedo ring where he had US presidents staying on his island and flying on his jet where they were no doubt filmed doing dodgy things

I don't see the iranians dominating the big tech sector at a time when the world is in danger of being turned into a technocracy

I don't see Iran running huge lobby groups to control western democracy

Israel on the other hand is doing all of that and more so why would i be concerned about iran, a country said to have resisted having a rothschild central bank?

If you are not concerned about Iran, then it is because you have not fully appraised yourself of the situation within Iran, in recent times.

None of the details that you mentioned regarding Israel are of any relevance here.

What will happen when a medieval Messianic death cult obtains nuclear weapons? I fear that we may be about to find out.

On 8/6/2021 at 9:07 AM, Strummer101 said:

What will happen when a medieval Messianic death cult obtains nuclear weapons?

It already happened. It's called ISRAEL

Israel has pursued the yinon plan to destabilise the countries around it and has been implicated in the 911 attacks on the US when then saw the US military used to further destabilise the middle east in a vague war on 'terror'

with all that going on you can hardly be surprised if any nearby country did seek to protect themselves against such an unstable country as israel

Curious how the Israeli State hates Iran. It's ironic really for if it wasn't for Cyrus the Great, the Persian,  there would never have been a Second Temple as the Kingdom of Judah would more than likely have never recovered after Nebuchadnezzar II wiped it off the map 587/6 BCE. The darkness of the Babylonian Talmud and it's sequel the Zohar might have stayed exiled in Babylon. Yahweh might have ended up like Marduk; left to fade into antiquity with all the other Babylonian Death Cults and jealous, insecure Anunnaki sky "gods."

The 3D geo-political manoeuvrings are just a distraction, I believe.

The ancient-ness of the Mid East and it's portals are what's really being fought over by our fractious Overlords.

image.png.3d63be50f8217fcc6148806913df7cf5.png

I reckon TPTB (America being their Military arm) have already located the Stargates in the Iraq, with perhaps Russia holding one in Syria. China wants its commie mitts on one in Iran though.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

image.png.b289e9354604279326ccbed7c7575644.png

On a more down to Earth note, with the woke jabbed military I don't think the US has a hope in Hell of confidently invading another sovereign nation, IMO. It's nothing like what it was [power] compared to the last 20 years. All bark and no bite, muzzled and neutered; figuratively and literally.

U.S. Army cadence

ACLU examines U.S. military's transgender ban | News ...

“America is a Golden Calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the World’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control.  Why? Because it’s God’s will and America is big enough to take the hit so we can do it again, again and again.  This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves.”  — PM Benjamin Netanyahu
(Benjamin Netanyahu was in a meeting at Finks bar in Jerusalem in 1990, a well-known Mossad watering-hole.)

Golden Calf Idol | The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki | FandomSherwood, Yvonne. "The Hypericon of the Golden Calf." Figurations and  Sensations of the Unseen in Judaism, Christianit

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 10:37 PM, Macnamara said:

It already happened. It's called ISRAEL

Israel has pursued the yinon plan to destabilise the countries around it and has been implicated in the 911 attacks on the US when then saw the US military used to further destabilise the middle east in a vague war on 'terror'

with all that going on you can hardly be surprised if any nearby country did seek to protect themselves against such an unstable country as israel

Have they used those weapons? 

As I mentioned previously, it is something of a miracle, that Iran survived John Bolton. I remain amazed to this day, Bolton must be severely pissed off.

But, having done so, they would be well-advised to keep their collective heads down for a while, play nice, and smile at the JCPOA people......the deal runs out in 2030, not so far away in the big scheme of things. At that point, they can do what they like with their nuclear programme.