So why are they putting restaurants/takeaways out of buisness?

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Italy on brink of 'civil disobedience' as public defies 'absurd' coronavirus rules

ITALY businesses have begun to act out against the Government's coronavirus regulations with small acts of "civil disobedience".

PUBLISHED: 16:23, Sat, Jan 16, 2021 | UPDATED: 17:16, Sat, Jan 16, 2021

The mass civil disobedience campaign —  launched under the hashtag #IoApro (#IOpen)

Just round the corner from where i live (small town in calabria south italy) a bar was fined 4000 euros for staying open after hours. The people inside drinking their wine were fined 450 E each

This was 8 or 9 days ago

Ouch!

These acts of defiance....its critical they be highly organized. Not just 1 or 2 bars here and there....must be the whole lot of them......even to the point where unwilling bar owners must be threatened

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Just round the corner from where i live (small town in calabria south italy) a bar was fined 4000 euros for staying open after hours. The people inside drinking their wine were fined 450 E each

This was 8 or 9 days ago

Ouch!

but if everyonbe agrees that they are not going to pay the fines then what?

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

War? If Europeans refuse to kneel to our overlords, I can't see them just giving up. I hope I'm wrong though.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

War? If Europeans refuse to kneel to our overlords, I can't see them just giving up. I hope I'm wrong though.

the more draconian they get the more the reasonable people who work within the system whether they are police, soldiers, doctors, nurses, civil servants etc will start to become disgusted with the whole thing and will lose their willingness to support tyranny

If enough people in various sectors such as hospitality all coordinate and agree to open and agree to refuse to pay taxes then they can't lock everyone up

Once that confrontation is won, we take the politicians and their sage team to court and send them to jail for crimes against humanity

Just now, Macnamara said:

the more draconian they get the more the reasonable people who work within the system whether they are police, soldiers, doctors, nurses, civil servants etc will start to become disgusted with the whole thing and will lose their willingness to support tyranny

If enough people in various sectors such as hospitality all coordinate and agree to open and agree to refuse to pay taxes then they can't lock everyone up

Once that confrontation is won, we take the politicians and their sage team to court and send them to jail for crimes against humanity

I was more thinking about them using their Eastern golems against us if we refuse to become slaves, like China for example.

I still think mass noncompliance is the best option though. Just got to hope the message gets out to the rest of the world that we mean no harm to anyone and just want to be left alone I guess.

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I was more thinking about them using their Eastern golems against us if we refuse to become slaves, like China for example.

Its long been a fear in the conspiracy arena that if things break down, the globalists would then call in UN troops to restore order and troops from  another country wouldn't be as merciful as british troops might under the same conditions

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

we take the politicians and their sage team to court and send them to jail for crimes against humanity

Before which court ?

On 1/23/2021 at 7:46 PM, Macnamara said:

That's ok....i'm not in it to make friends

The only uplifting thing is to start taking the power back through your own life choices and actions; this requires looking at what the cabal are trying to get you to do and then doing the opposite

🙌🙌 People not taking responsibility for their choices and actions is a malady that has been happening for a long while, even more so as civilization became more industrialized, mechanized and relying on "comfortable" living. We are human beings, capable, intelligent, and sovereign. We can build, we can create, we can think and we can love. We have forgotten our powers, instead we think some outside force, celebrity or institution is going to give us the solutions to our problems. Error. Only the one in the mirror can save us.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, atenea said:

People not taking responsibility for their choices and actions is a malady that has been happening for a long while, even more so as civilization became more industrialized, mechanized and relying on "comfortable" living.

society has made the mistake of thinking that comfort will lead to happiness

Comfort doesn't lead to happiness. Meaning and purpose are far more important and if you have those comfort becomes secondary

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

We talking about 1 bar owner 4 or 5 customers

The owner must know about the licence the govt grants to buisnesspeople. He should know that not paying fine equals not getting licence. He dont have to pay it now...they will give him 2 months maybe. Those 2 months he worries about the licence. If he dont pay he gets closed down. Hes finished!

Unemployment high in this area he cant get work. This, very poor part of italy. He and his family are now fucked

the more draconian they get the more the reasonable people who work within the system whether they are police, soldiers, doctors, nurses, civil servants etc will start to become disgusted with the whole thing and will lose their willingness to support tyranny

Thats already been happening......people resigning but its always been a small percentage. The people that leave can be easily replaced. Theres a lot of people very hungry for a job, prepared to do almost anything for a decent pay. They got children to feed etc

The ones who are disgusted, they know if they leave itll be very difficult or impossible to find another job. With all these buisness s closing there are more and more out of work. Job opportunities will be seized upon 

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I still think mass noncompliance is the best option though. Just got to hope the message gets out to the rest of the world that we mean no harm to anyone and just want to be left alone I guess.

Mass noncompliance.....absolutely.

This has to be organized, has tp be done very well....whos going to finance this.? Would people use their own money to get this done?

We all like to think so

1 hour ago, atenea said:

🙌🙌 People not taking responsibility for their choices and actions is a malady that has been happening for a long while, even more so as civilization became more industrialized, mechanized and relying on "comfortable" living. We are human beings, capable, intelligent, and sovereign. We can build, we can create, we can think and we can love. We have forgotten our powers, instead we think some outside force, celebrity or institution is going to give us the solutions to our problems. Error. Only the one in the mirror can save us.

People not taking resposibility because we for so long paid taxes so the govts take responsibility for almost everything

Modern peoples lives so busy they thankful govt solves all the problems

• Like 1