I DID A LITTLE EXPERIMENT

On 1/20/2021 at 5:11 PM, mathewtwatson said:

Let me give you a quick breakdown:  THE NEW NORMAL DOCUMENTARY.... so i watched this last night, really well made and put together and short enough to hold the attention span of your typical British idiot. 

So i work on a building site, full of your typical Brits. So this 1 guy...... hes got 2 kids, tunes in to goggle box and Im a celebrity get me out of here, doesnt give a fuck about any of this virus shit, doesnt want to know full stop! I know his kids and i really dont want them to have it, but every time i try and talk to him about it, hes like an il quote ''im not doing without an holiday because of a vaccine'', another great quote, ''they can inject me with owt aslong as i go to pub'' , oh and the best 1 of his, ''unless its on the news i dont believe it''.  So you get the idea, this guy just does not entertain anything i say, thinks im nuts.

so last night im talking to my wife and i said to her im gunna get this guy round under false pretences and have him watch this documentary.

Iv got some gym gear set up at home,he lives 10minutes away, so iv convinced him to come an help me train because im wanting to lift some heavy weights........ a few hours ago wev been rained off so iv got him in my house, and iv said look im just gunna put this documentary on in background but watch.

THIS WAS MASSIVE.......ALSO VERY VERY SAD AND SCARY BECAUSE IT HIGHLIGHTS JUST HOW FAR FROM THE OUTCOME WE WANT (THE END OF THE PROSPECT OF MANDATORY VACCINES/OR RESTRICTIONS FOR THE UNVACCINATED).

So......... a few of his quotes.......

''WHY DONT THEY TALK ABOUT THIS ON THE NEWS''

''THERE NOT TAKING MY FUCKING CAR''

''FUCKINHELL, THEY ARE RIOTING EVERYWHERE ARENT THEY''

and my favourit

''HES FUCKING LAUGHING'' refering to bill gates.

The shock at whats happening around the world, this guy didnt have a clue. The vaccine video of the two old ladies.....i could just tell id got him. He REALISED.

You could really tell this hit home and something actually sunk in.  Then i told him about this website......his mobile phone company stopped him entering the site, hes not tech savvy so VPNs and stuff are not something he understands. We all know about censorship....but thats the problem we dont......people dont know fucking anything. This will be a 10 minute conversation in snap cabin tomorrow, between Holly willoughbys fuckin tits and the weather! 

....theres millions of this kid. Millions of men and women who are this guy (just UK in this case), tune in to Piers on a morning, get a snippet of BBC news here and there, then just go ''im sick of hearing about this shit, put on come dine with me on'', and this guy didnt have a clue any of this was going off and didnt care. Millions of people who are just completely oblivious to this scam and they are fucking it for us. Millions of them are gunna go vaccinated not because they even think the virus is real, but just because they dont give a shit........they just cant get there heads around it. 

Because let me tell you this, i work on a building site, do big commercial projects( and by big projects im not bragging far from it, what i mean is,the sites i work on follow the government rules or they wouldnt land the contract),  AND ITS NOT IF BUT WHEN....WHEN they say if you DONT have a vaccine or proof of then you cant work, or provide for your family.....what the fuck do i do? Obviously il try and get hold of fake vaccine cards etc, or try and find a honest doctor ( or dishonest depending how you look at it) to say wev had it and sign us off. But if it becomes a regular thing, 2 vaccines every year then what. What are we going to do. What choice will i have. What choice will any of us have. 

This 38 year old man iv had to lie to to get him in a situation to face the prospect that ''hang on a minute...you mean the tv lies to us''. i cant do this 30 million times. None of us can

The more that have it the less we stand a chance of avoiding the inevitable....

I need uplifting here people.....

Well done. If any man thinks everything rests on his own shoulders then he is believing a lie. See the spreading of truth as you would a multiplying cell or even as a highly contagious virus.

Somebody, somewhere will catch it eventually and infect others. Truth is not for everyone at all times (never has been) but it has a tendency to lodge and lie dormant until such time a man's lot becomes unbearable.

We are entering into unbearable times and I know that everybody I have spoken the truth to - that avoids me, pities me, hates me - has seeds within them lying dormant.

They might become the resistance or go on to become stormtroopers for the new Nazis. Their choices are out of our control, but to have not warned them would have been criminal.

• Like 2

Let me give you a quick breakdown:  THE NEW NORMAL DOCUMENTARY.... so i watched this last night, really well made and put together and short enough to hold the attention span of your typical British idiot. 

So i work on a building site, full of your typical Brits. So this 1 guy...... hes got 2 kids, tunes in to goggle box and Im a celebrity get me out of here, doesnt give a fuck about any of this virus shit, doesnt want to know full stop! I know his kids and i really dont want them to have it, but every time i try and talk to him about it, hes like an il quote ''im not doing without an holiday because of a vaccine'', another great quote, ''they can inject me with owt aslong as i go to pub'' , oh and the best 1 of his, ''unless its on the news i dont believe it''.  So you get the idea, this guy just does not entertain anything i say, thinks im nuts.

so last night im talking to my wife and i said to her im gunna get this guy round under false pretences and have him watch this documentary.

Iv got some gym gear set up at home,he lives 10minutes away, so iv convinced him to come an help me train because im wanting to lift some heavy weights........ a few hours ago wev been rained off so iv got him in my house, and iv said look im just gunna put this documentary on in background but watch.

THIS WAS MASSIVE.......ALSO VERY VERY SAD AND SCARY BECAUSE IT HIGHLIGHTS JUST HOW FAR FROM THE OUTCOME WE WANT (THE END OF THE PROSPECT OF MANDATORY VACCINES/OR RESTRICTIONS FOR THE UNVACCINATED).

and my favourit

The shock at whats happening around the world, this guy didnt have a clue. The vaccine video of the two old ladies.....i could just tell id got him. He REALISED.

You could really tell this hit home and something actually sunk in.  Then i told him about this website......his mobile phone company stopped him entering the site, hes not tech savvy so VPNs and stuff are not something he understands. We all know about censorship....but thats the problem we dont......people dont know fucking anything. This will be a 10 minute conversation in snap cabin tomorrow, between Holly willoughbys fuckin tits and the weather! 

....theres millions of this kid. Millions of men and women who are this guy (just UK in this case), tune in to Piers on a morning, get a snippet of BBC news here and there, then just go ''im sick of hearing about this shit, put on come dine with me on'', and this guy didnt have a clue any of this was going off and didnt care. Millions of people who are just completely oblivious to this scam and they are fucking it for us. Millions of them are gunna go vaccinated not because they even think the virus is real, but just because they dont give a shit........they just cant get there heads around it. 

Because let me tell you this, i work on a building site, do big commercial projects( and by big projects im not bragging far from it, what i mean is,the sites i work on follow the government rules or they wouldnt land the contract),  AND ITS NOT IF BUT WHEN....WHEN they say if you DONT have a vaccine or proof of then you cant work, or provide for your family.....what the fuck do i do? Obviously il try and get hold of fake vaccine cards etc, or try and find a honest doctor ( or dishonest depending how you look at it) to say wev had it and sign us off. But if it becomes a regular thing, 2 vaccines every year then what. What are we going to do. What choice will i have. What choice will any of us have. 

This 38 year old man iv had to lie to to get him in a situation to face the prospect that ''hang on a minute...you mean the tv lies to us''. i cant do this 30 million times. None of us can

Well done. If any man thinks everything rests on his own shoulders then he is believing a lie. See the spreading of truth as you would a multiplying cell or even as a highly contagious virus.

Somebody, somewhere will catch it eventually and infect others. Truth is not for everyone at all times (never has been) but it has a tendency to lodge and lie dormant until such time a man's lot becomes unbearable.

We are entering into unbearable times and I know that everybody I have spoken the truth to - that avoids me, pities me, hates me - has seeds within them lying dormant.

They might become the resistance or go on to become stormtroopers for the new Nazis. Their choices are out of our control, but to have not warned them would have been criminal.

11 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

Just wanted to let you know, through some of the comments on this post and watching the discussions.....and the breakdown of how to download the video........

I strongly believe that under every video/ doc on this site it should be explained on how to download and  how put onto a usb stick or disk (i think disk drives are disappearing and dvd players). All of us could get 20 USBS off Amazon( its funny in it,buying off the cunts your fighting against) for £30. even if we just buy 20 and all hand 1 out for anything we find interesting.  ..... 

from all your post iv ordered 20 usbs and my brothers putting it on 150 DVD disks! 

Iv handed out 100s of flyers during in this and they are just too easy to dismiss, i think a dvd or usb might just peak the curiosity long enough to sustain ''the others'' attention.

Great, Thank you. 

Don't waste your money. The sheep love their slavery. It will just end up in the trash can.

• Sad 1

and my favourit

Excellent post. For me, the most surprising thing about it is that he "got it" once you showed him the documentary. I have family who wouldn't get it even if I showed them all of what you described. I wish I could uplift you, but it would be the blind leading the blind. I keep going for the two people in my life I still care about. After that, I have no idea what will happen.

Also, I am done with the idea of 'awakening others'. Mainly because I believe anyone who hasn't sussed that something is terribly wrong by this point is a lost cause. After a considerable leaflet and poster campaign, I'm done. With the exception of the odd nudge in the right direction to family, I am not wasting another ounce of energy on these people. Let them remember their 'tinfoil hat' insults when they have a jackboot on their face.

Edited by Ethel
adding something
  • Like 2

Many of them have come to value the wrong things, over the only things that truly matter.

Materialism, over family. Items, things, over blood. Hollow wants that can never fill the insatiable need.

The hole inside them, this modern sickness. No career can fill it, no amount of money can placate it. Depression, and emptiness.. the true gifts of "progress".

They have been brainwashed, trained, to be this way. Their parents have further instilled it in them. As they have had it instilled in them.

It's so sad to see.

• Like 5

People actually want forced vaccinations now, my mother works in a co-op supermarket. and shes heard this a few times now. Its a bad bad day when human beings dont even realise that by their own belief system if they follow if  5 people are in the room n 4 get vaccinated n 1 doesnt...hes still a threat...pin him down n inject him.....then it blows wide open there fuckin argument.

i cant believe that its got to this......

today this 800 pound fine in the uk............how can people not see that there pricing there fines so theres more chance of them getting paid no questions asked...everythings strategic....... fucking nuts

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 7:36 AM, Thewoodsman said:

It's the ultimate larp.

Everyone who I have tried with says the same old thing. That they know nurses, paramedics etc and it's really serious and I dont know what I'm talking about.

People need to be hungry and cold before they snap out of this.

My younger brother who was always on the same page as me says it's real and that he knows 3 people in their 30s who had it and were in hospital. I said to him with all the fear if you came down with the flu you would think your times up if you believe in this nonsense.nope doesn't register.  They had covid and I'm disgusting.

Was thinking last night whilst rewatching the doc. We need an enormous sun induced EMP to tear everything down. 

Mate. Are you that good looking bald dude we been watching in woods on youtube throwing truth bombs?

Edited by The Illuminator
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Mate. Are you that good looking bald dude we been watching in woods on youtube throwing truth bombs?

Ha ha, not me! I'm hiding. Not putting my face out there.

Who is this good looking bald dude you speak of? 

• Like 1
On 1/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Ethel said:

Excellent post. For me, the most surprising thing about it is that he "got it" once you showed him the documentary. I have family who wouldn't get it even if I showed them all of what you described. I wish I could uplift you, but it would be the blind leading the blind. I keep going for the two people in my life I still care about. After that, I have no idea what will happen.

Also, I am done with the idea of 'awakening others'. Mainly because I believe anyone who hasn't sussed that something is terribly wrong by this point is a lost cause. After a considerable leaflet and poster campaign, I'm done. With the exception of the odd nudge in the right direction to family, I am not wasting another ounce of energy on these people. Let them remember their 'tinfoil hat' insults when they have a jackboot on their face.

Yep, sadly this is my Father. He believes EVERYTHING the MSM says. Its so disheartening nothing ever will awake him not even a gun pointed at him. He is so brainwashed by everything the media says.

I showed him a freedom of information act document - immediately said its ''FAKE NEWS'' knew he would say that. Honestly its sickening... 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like many people I deal with on a daily basis. Ever find yourself downgrading in order to have an easy day? I've had years of it as well. I'm sure if I compared myself to before I had to work with people like this I would find myself a lot less dumbed down at work. 

I'm not too hard on myself. We all have to adapt to our surroundings 

On 1/23/2021 at 12:13 AM, mathewtwatson said:

People actually want forced vaccinations now, my mother works in a co-op supermarket. and shes heard this a few times now. Its a bad bad day when human beings dont even realise that by their own belief system if they follow if  5 people are in the room n 4 get vaccinated n 1 doesnt...hes still a threat...pin him down n inject him.....then it blows wide open there fuckin argument.

i cant believe that its got to this......

today this 800 pound fine in the uk............how can people not see that there pricing there fines so theres more chance of them getting paid no questions asked...everythings strategic....... fucking nuts

When people ask how long this shit will last, i tell them it will last round about 10 years, which is the timeframe i set for myself which i hold possible until an overwhelming part of human society will kick back. But its uncertain.

What many dont get is, that this right here is the new normal, forever. It wont change for the better in 10,20,30,50 or 100 years, unless people wont accept it.

And thats roughly the timeframe i think is possible (10 years)

It all depends on the young folks, which as of right now is a grim outlook as the young to my knowledge and experience are the ones that applaud the restrictions the most/or blindly accept them.

What was the comment from one guy i met?

Its unpleasant, but necessary.

Yeah, right.....

I like what OP has done and i congratulate him for archieving the next to impossible task. Thats something i couldnt have done. Where i live it wouldnt even have gotten to the point to show anyone a video. All information that could be in there is wrong, before they even have watched it and therfore wont watch it. Lol. Thats the sentiment i receive.

8 hours ago, Michael said:

When people ask how long this shit will last, i tell them it will last round about 10 years, which is the timeframe i set for myself which i hold possible until an overwhelming part of human society will kick back. But its uncertain.

What many dont get is, that this right here is the new normal, forever. It wont change for the better in 10,20,30,50 or 100 years, unless people wont accept it.

And thats roughly the timeframe i think is possible (10 years)

It all depends on the young folks, which as of right now is a grim outlook as the young to my knowledge and experience are the ones that applaud the restrictions the most/or blindly accept them.

What was the comment from one guy i met?

Its unpleasant, but necessary.

Yeah, right.....

I like what OP has done and i congratulate him for archieving the next to impossible task. Thats something i couldnt have done. Where i live it wouldnt even have gotten to the point to show anyone a video. All information that could be in there is wrong, before they even have watched it and therfore wont watch it. Lol. Thats the sentiment i receive.

1 of the best putdowns iv had is......''conspiracy theorist i bet your 1 of these idiots that think 9/11 was a inside job''..................

Where the fuck do i go with that.....lol..............''yeah, u got me''

on the topic of 9/11.....i once told i guy...''did you know they named 1 of the attackers because is passport floated down from the top of 1 of the towers and landed at the feet of a passer by who then handed it straight to the FBI agent near them'' HE SAID.....DONT BE FUCKIN STUPID, SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING......... i just said..yeah..all of america

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

1 of the best putdowns iv had is......''conspiracy theorist i bet your 1 of these idiots that think 9/11 was a inside job''..................

Where the fuck do i go with that.....lol..............''yeah, u got me''

on the topic of 9/11.....i once told i guy...''did you know they named 1 of the attackers because is passport floated down from the top of 1 of the towers and landed at the feet of a passer by who then handed it straight to the FBI agent near them'' HE SAID.....DONT BE FUCKIN STUPID, SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING......... i just said..yeah..all of america

Nowadays, anytime I'm told I'm a 'conspiracy theorist' I respond with telling them they're a 'complicity theorist'. 

If they're going to use two words to ignore me then I can do the same. 😎

Edited by TFH
5 minutes ago, TFH said:

Nowadays, anytime I'm told I'm a 'conspiracy theorist' I respond with telling them they're a 'complicity theorist'. 

If they're going to use two words to ignore me then I can do the same. 😎

let em get on with it.

fb1bbf9ddfd4176707c026d25119827d.jpg&f=1

On 2/22/2021 at 12:42 PM, Michael said:

Where i live it wouldnt even have gotten to the point to show anyone a video. All information that could be in there is wrong, before they even have watched it and therfore wont watch it. Lol. Thats the sentiment i receive.

sometimes i get this too. i laugh at them and move on

and my favourit

The uplifting will be people like you and me and everyone else with sense getting together and fighting these bastards and keeping your dignity and standing for truth, its easy said but needs organised somehow . Its the only way ,ive a job house,family snd i think il feel worse if i dont attempt to kill these bastards before they kill me .

54 minutes ago, Pwr2us1 said:

The uplifting will be people like you and me and everyone else with sense getting together and fighting these bastards and keeping your dignity and standing for truth, its easy said but needs organised somehow . Its the only way ,ive a job house,family snd i think il feel worse if i dont attempt to kill these bastards before they kill me .

You hit the nail right on the head buddy.......my little girl.....at this moment in time really as shackled me....would i feel the same if didnt have her though......its like this event down London, i live near Leeds(Ferrybridge) i have to be there......the wifes begging me not to go, my mothers begging me not go,my brothers telling me to wait a little longer or till something happens closer, iv got intouch with a guy i know who goes to these protests all time but hes told me definately not to go and even told the driver who was taking me to not give me a lift but i dont know, the men cant keep sitting on their arses watching the police run amok. I feel trapped....how long do you leave it before you get into action. 

Its so fucking awkward when youv got all these responsibilities and people need you not to be in jail..........but whats the point of living like this if this is my daughters future.

its fucking hard mate.........need something to happen in a city near me where i know alot of people.

but 100% pal.....i am 100% on the same page as you........these criminal corrupt bastards...........

i mean that kid filming chris whitty....and people in the background walking past laughing......if i was in a town n i heard a kid chatting shit to somebody and it was chris whitty..........HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WALK DOWN THIS STREET AND ORDER FOOD FROM A FUCKING FOOD STAND.....ID HAVE DRAGGED THAT CUNT DOWN THAT ROAD BY HIS FUCKING FACE MATE I AM NOT KIDDING......this is the world we live in...this country is so fucking soft.....honestly wish london was my town just for this!!