The Biden pedo-deep-state ritual today.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing says 'democracy' like black clad storm-troopers. 

I don't think snopes is a credible source.

My sister assures me that the military have been deployed by Trump, to bring down the "deep state."   I'm not holding my breath.   Trump just gave a pardon to Kodak Black and Li'l

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

As a general rule, just take whatever they say and apply the opposite meaning. Pretty solid formula.

acknowledge the past (as they tell you it is), be healing in the present (whatever that means), and a future where we together lovingly (at forwarding their plans, corrupting all of man kind etc) 

Lady Gaga is much more a stupid spoilt child then a lady

1 minute ago, rooey said:

acknowledge the past (as they tell you it is), be healing in the present (whatever that means), and a future where we together lovingly (at forwarding their plans, corrupting all of man kind etc) 

Lady Gaga is much more a stupid spoilt child then a lady

They talk like Obama. "Change we can believe in." Absolutely meaningless statement. No details. But wins over the sheep effectively.

I reckon you should count your blessings that there are no pedophiles in your royalty or politicians.

Anyways, until I saw the picture in this thread, I didn't see any troops clad in black. Every picture I saw showed National Guardsmen dressed in camo, or some police dressed normally.  I was up at the crack of dawn, watched the inauguration live, glanced many articles (saw pictures whether I opted to open and read or not).

guard-1a.jpgguard-1c.jpgguard-1e.jpgguard-1f.jpgguard-1g.jpgguard-1b.jpg

guard 1e.JPG

6 minutes ago, yass said:

I reckon you should count your blessings that there are no pedophiles in your royalty or politicians.

Bless your naive nature if you truly believe so  

30 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the 46th President of the United States of America:

'eees such a charmer. And then theres his delightful son.... Creepy Joe was shuffling along today, I bet he'll be dead within a year so Kamisatan can take over. 

11 minutes ago, yass said:

Anyways, until I saw the picture in this thread, I didn't see any troops clad in black. Every picture I saw showed National Guardsmen dressed in camo, or some police dressed normally.  I was up at the crack of dawn, watched the inauguration live, glanced many articles (saw pictures whether I opted to open and read or not).

guard-1a.jpgguard-1c.jpgguard-1e.jpgguard-1f.jpgguard-1g.jpgguard-1b.jpg

guard 1e.JPG

Talk about overkill!! They were all standing around scratching their backsides with nothing to do. Dont know what they needed so many troops for when there were no people. Even the doves of peace have been subverted now. Black symbolism everywhere today. I saw Biden ask Kami if he did alright and she gave him her thumbs up. I wonder what government believers really think of this charade now a military coup has taken place? 

Just now, RobinJ said:

Talk about overkill!! They were all standing around scratching their backsides with nothing to do. Dont know what they needed so many troops for when there were no people. Even the doves of peace have been subverted now. Black symbolism everywhere today. I saw Biden ask Kami if he did alright and she gave him her thumbs up. I wonder what government believers really think of this charade now a military coup has taken place? 

It wasn't overkill.  It was appropriate.  I suppose you haven't seen the stirrings not to mention what occurred on the 6th. 

Well, here's an example.  It's lucky I found this because the one I first saw has been removed by youtube.  The comments on that one were ridiculous.  They may be ridiculous on this one if I read down far enough but I can't be arsed.

YAAS: you have got to be kidding! 25,000 troops.....for what? They did it to keep people protesting the total bollox of the whole thing. You cant seriously still believe in government? There are more psy ops around now than ever, believing the press is like believing in fairy tales or Santa. The capitol was not 'stormed' it was a set up to get their way, just a load of BLM/ Antifa mind controlled crap. If you seriously think a few people can storm the White House you are deluded. what do you think security get paid for? Im not gonna listen to some overweight, ranting white dude either. Whoever posted it cant even spell or understand English. "Eminant" hahahahahaha! nope, that would be 'imminent'. 

"Against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Mmmmm. I'm surprised they didn't just cut out the foreign part and just have "all enemies, domestic." Because we all know who they're coming for.

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

YAAS: you have got to be kidding! 25,000 troops.....for what? They did it to keep people protesting the total bollox of the whole thing. You cant seriously still believe in government? There are more psy ops around now than ever, believing the press is like believing in fairy tales or Santa. The capitol was not 'stormed' it was a set up to get their way, just a load of BLM/ Antifa mind controlled crap. If you seriously think a few people can storm the White House you are deluded. what do you think security get paid for? Im not gonna listen to some overweight, ranting white dude either. Whoever posted it cant even spell or understand English. "Eminant" hahahahahaha! nope, that would be 'imminent'. 

Yeah, if you're talking about the crazy pastor yeah, he's full of shit, but people gobble that stuff up.  But to recognize that he and people are doing it, and being an active part of it, is quite another.

There are people though, with bad intentions who do believe this stuff and who want to take an active part.  There were soldiers, cops, lawyers, lawmakers, teachers, at least one fireman, that all got outed from the insurrection at the Capitol.  There are dangerous people with guns... who believe... that Trump is some saint that is doing a wonderful thing for the country... who believe that his election was stolen... simply on his say so.... and the other Trump followers and Republican Party members (a handful) who supported it and 'said so'.  It takes two to tell a lie.  One to tell it, one to believe it, and both responsible for it and its consequences.

You should read the book "Hitler" by Alan Bullock.  How Hitler maneuvered, play after play after play and manipulated people as he rose in power (and it is largely how he rose).  Well, Trump fashioned himself after Hitler.

Not to mention, so much social engineering.  I was having an "Ewww" day when I read that Lady Gaga was going to sing at the inauguration. I don't care for Lady Gaga, maybe it's her appearance, the way she dresses and comes across, whatever it is, in my newsfeed there it was. Anyhows, some lady commenting had Trump as her profile avatar (fb)  I was like "Ewww" once again and I asked her why she had Trump for her picture. "I love him" was her answer.

He has a spell on people.  There's a technology that exists that has about all of us profiled to the tee.  I read a patent back around 2003 talking about it.  Through just about every electronic media you can imagine, people can be targeted... for marketing purposes only (or so it said it would never be misused as that would be unethical).  It knows if one person or more that one person is in a room.  It can tell if someone is actively watching tv or not.  It can change a billboard (electronic I'm sure) just to influence a person where to stop.  Ad-sense is based on that technology. People can discuss things in threads and what-not and next thing you know advertisements for a product mentioned might start appearing on that and other websites.  No two people get the same ad (I suppose they could but it's not likely).  Umm, before I joined facebook I was getting emails from facebook to my hotmail saying "people you might know" and I was chilled to see a woman who is the mother-in-law of a friend of mine, and the mother-n-law lives in a different city, but there she was, and other people. Somehow, facebook had to be getting info supplied from hotmail. I had emailed her a couple times.

Anyhow, I figure Trump has something like that going.  I'm sure a certain type of people, demographic, can be especially targeted, science based (something mind-fuck like Tavistock might produce).  I have distant family and acquaintances that swear by Trump.  They're not giving it up, their passion for that man.  Where I might think of him as a manipulative dictator wanna-be, he is someone that is "going through so much" and people are being mean to him (while they post meme after meme of insults about Pelosi, Biden, Democrats, left wingers).  I saw a couple pictures of him around January 6 that were interesting.  The first I wish I'd saved, only because of the picture I saw of Jesus that had his face from that first picture mingled in (engineered!) and then another.

Here's the dictator and the social engineering picture.  How it must play on the heart and feelings of those who are so attached to him.  Even more than the lives of their own children it would seem.

https://i.postimg.cc/c4G90Xbm/trump-1b.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/SNLZsc0p/trump-mental-projections-1a.jpg

Edited by yass
spelling, grammer, what-not, still not presentable as I'd like it but better than it was
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JONJAY79 said:

So it's all over Qanon got it wrong Biden is president and Trump never handed the power over to the military. 

Okay move on .What will the next side show be.

It's kind of like someone dragging you along to a circus when you're scared of lions and clowns. Even though they buy you free admission, doesn't mean you're enjoying yourself.

2 hours ago, yass said:

Not to mention, so much social engineering.  I was having an "Ewww" day when I read that Lady Gaga was going to sing at the inauguration. I don't care for Lady Gaga, maybe it's her appearance, the way she dresses and comes across, whatever it is, in my newsfeed there it was.

Or maybe the fact that she's an Illuminati devil worshiping demon creature? https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/

Dunno. Just throwing up ideas here.

News Spin vs Reality

Just looking on RT they describe Lady Gaga as promoting the hunger games by wearing a large bronze bird on her chest ... well it is weird and all politicians and celebrities are degenerate weirdos ... but there is no such symbol in the hunger games.
Beware of the news spinning dystopia in order to sell newspapers.

They are behind much of the hatred in the world today.   They are all going bust and trying to go online and they need to suck you in ... but this is unhealthy for you.

https://www.rt.com/usa/513164-biden-inauguration-hunger-games/

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

News Spin vs Reality

Just looking on RT they describe Lady Gaga as promoting the hunger games by wearing a large bronze bird on her chest ... well it is weird and all politicians and celebrities are degenerate weirdos ... but there is no such symbol in the hunger games.
Beware of the news spinning dystopia in order to sell newspapers.

They are behind much of the hatred in the world today.   They are all going bust and trying to go online and they need to suck you in ... but this is unhealthy for you.

https://www.rt.com/usa/513164-biden-inauguration-hunger-games/

They are, and the 'news' comes from the same lunatics who are in control. One big cess pit of snakes.

• Like 1