Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good question ... like is it legal for BBC staff to misrepresent the truth in their jobs.  Could they be fired for taking a liberal agenda rather than fulfilling their remit?

And I think the answer is that in the public sector nobody is going to do anything to you at all.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And I think the answer is that in the public sector nobody is going to do anything to you at all.

 

We know that there are a great deal of lies currently being told by the UK gov to the mass, I want to know if it is legal for the gov to do so?

If not then we move from there.

 

So this is a petition 2017-19 which got nowhere of course and didn't answer the question but seems to hint that it is not legal for them to lie?

 

https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/200372

 

Make it illegal for any UK politician to lie or mislead the public.

 

We the UK general public are sick to death of politicians that cannot be trusted, too many openly lie to the people and media, then laugh it off when caught out and nothing is ever done.

We demand honest representation from politicians to ensure our democracy is protected for the people.

 

The misconduct in public office offence presents a good starting place for the offence.
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/misconduct_in_public_office/

- An elected representative.
- Wilfully lies or deceives the public or news media to such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public's trust in elected office.
- Will be guilt of the offence.
- Excuses or justification should only function in mitigation of sentence not guilt; a lie is a lie.

 

This petition is closedThis petition ran for 6 months

14,771 signatures required 100,000

 

Government responded

This response was given on 5 January 2018

 

The 7 principles of public life apply to all those who hold public office and form the basis of ethical standards expected of holders of public office as set out in their respective Codes of Conduct.

 

The seven principles of public life apply to those who hold public office.

This includes people who are elected or appointed to public office, nationally and locally.

The principles also form the basis of ethical standards expected of holders of public office as set out in their respective Codes of Conduct.


The principles were first set out in 1995 by Lord Nolan, the founding Chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life (CSPL) and are as relevant today as they were in 1995.


The Seven Principles of Public life are:

 

Selflessness
Holders of public office should act solely in terms of the public interest.

Integrity
Holders of public office must avoid placing themselves under any obligation to people or organisations that might try inappropriately to influence their work. They should not act or take decisions in order to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, or their friends. They must declare and resolve any interests and relationships.

Objectivity
Holders of public office must act and take decisions impartially, fairly and on merit, using the best evidence and without discrimination or bias.

Accountability
Holders of public office are accountable for their decisions and actions and must submit themselves to whatever scrutiny necessary to ensure this.

Openness
Holders of public office should act and take decisions in an open and transparent manner. Information should not be withheld from the public unless there are clear and lawful reasons for doing so.

Honesty
Holders of public office should be truthful.

Leadership
Holders of public office should exhibit these principles in their own behaviour. They should actively promote and robustly support the principles and be willing to challenge poor behaviour wherever it occurs.

 

Cabinet Office

Date closed19 March 2018

Edited by Odie Hatzcats
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

 

We know that there are a great deal of lies currently being told by the UK gov to the mass, I want to know if it is legal for the gov to do so?

If not then we move from there.

 

So this is a petition 2017-19 which got nowhere of course and didn't answer the question but seems to hint that it is not legal for them to lie?

 

https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/200372

 

Make it illegal for any UK politician to lie or mislead the public.

 

We the UK general public are sick to death of politicians that cannot be trusted, too many openly lie to the people and media, then laugh it off when caught out and nothing is ever done.

We demand honest representation from politicians to ensure our democracy is protected for the people.

 

The misconduct in public office offence presents a good starting place for the offence.
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/misconduct_in_public_office/

- An elected representative.
- Wilfully lies or deceives the public or news media to such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public's trust in elected office.
- Will be guilt of the offence.
- Excuses or justification should only function in mitigation of sentence not guilt; a lie is a lie.

 

This petition is closedThis petition ran for 6 months

14,771 signatures required 100,000

 

Government responded

This response was given on 5 January 2018

 

The 7 principles of public life apply to all those who hold public office and form the basis of ethical standards expected of holders of public office as set out in their respective Codes of Conduct.

 

The seven principles of public life apply to those who hold public office.

This includes people who are elected or appointed to public office, nationally and locally.

The principles also form the basis of ethical standards expected of holders of public office as set out in their respective Codes of Conduct.


The principles were first set out in 1995 by Lord Nolan, the founding Chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life (CSPL) and are as relevant today as they were in 1995.


The Seven Principles of Public life are:

 

Selflessness
Holders of public office should act solely in terms of the public interest.

Integrity
Holders of public office must avoid placing themselves under any obligation to people or organisations that might try inappropriately to influence their work. They should not act or take decisions in order to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, or their friends. They must declare and resolve any interests and relationships.

Objectivity
Holders of public office must act and take decisions impartially, fairly and on merit, using the best evidence and without discrimination or bias.

Accountability
Holders of public office are accountable for their decisions and actions and must submit themselves to whatever scrutiny necessary to ensure this.

Openness
Holders of public office should act and take decisions in an open and transparent manner. Information should not be withheld from the public unless there are clear and lawful reasons for doing so.

Honesty
Holders of public office should be truthful.

Leadership
Holders of public office should exhibit these principles in their own behaviour. They should actively promote and robustly support the principles and be willing to challenge poor behaviour wherever it occurs.

 

Cabinet Office

Date closed19 March 2018

 

Save Our Rights have been running a campaign encouraging people who have suffered harm as a result of lockdowns to report this to the police on the basis of government "misfeasance in public office" and/or, as you point out above, "misconduct in public office".

 

https://saveourrights.uk/are-you-victim-covid-crime/

 

Quote

THE LAW

There are two potential criminal offences that have been committed. Here are their definitions.

MISFEASANCE IN PUBLIC OFFICE

Misfeasance in Public Office is a common law remedy for harm caused by acts or
omissions that amounted to:

  • an abuse of public power or authority;
  • by a public officer;
  • who either:
    • knew that he or she was abusing their public power or authority, or
    • was recklessly indifferent as to the limits to or restraints upon their
      public power or authority;
  • and who acted or omitted to act:
    • with either the intention of harming the claimant (so-called
      “targeted malice”), or
    • with the knowledge of the probability of harming the claimant, or
    • with a conscious and reckless indifference to the probability of
      harming the claimant.

Source: The Law Commission

MISCONDUCT IN PUBLIC OFFICE

Misconduct in Public Office is an offence at common law triable only on indictment (i.e. at Crown Court). It carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. It is defined as:
  • a public officer acting as such;
  • who wilfully neglects to perform his duty and/or wilfully misconducts himself;
  • to such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public’s trust in the office holder;
  • without reasonable excuse or justification.

Source: Crown Prosecution Service citing Attorney General’s Reference No 3 of 2003 [2004] EWCA Crim 868.

 

To be honest, I don't think that many people have taken it up as Save Our Rights were suggesting filing weekly reports at a police station to keep the cases open. It is quite burdensome I think to visit the police station with more evidence every week.

 

I think Danny Shine has also come up with an interesting point about terrorism. Obviously he delivers his videos with humour most of the time but, in the one linked below, he makes a good point that our Government are guilty of terrorism according to the CPS definition.
 
Here is the link to Danny's video:
 
 
And here is the link to the CPS terrorism definition:
 
 
"Terrorism is the use or threat of action, both in and outside of the UK, designed to influence any international government organisation or to intimidate the public. It must also be for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause."
 
I am sure you will already be fully aware of the notorious SAGE document 'Options for Increasing Adherence to Social Distancing Measures' - which includes coercing the public, including via use of the media, and making us feel increased personal threat etc - but here is the link for ease of reference:
 
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck these people.  That's my conclusion.

This is an evil world and nothing's ever gonna change.

Buddha said it, Jesus said it, Laozi said it ... all thousands of years ago on different continents.

Full it all, the only illusion is trying to change it.

Few people leave this planet alive ... that is the only hope and goal for an individual.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

So I am looking for something!

 

My question is simple but I can't find an answer as yet so I thought to ask if any of you know and have links please?

 

I wish to know:

 

Is it legal for those who represent the 'people' to lie?

 

?

Probably. You can lie to the police if they ask questions. Its only an offence when you are in court under oath.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Few people leave this planet alive ... that is the only hope and goal for an individual.

 

I do agree with this mate.

If you could talk with the few I speak with then they would tell you that I do consider this true.

 

But there is no reason why, whilst here, that I cannot 'look' at actions .... and this concept of truth or lies being told to the mass I feel has some weight to it.

There are their laws which state they must not lie (and not have shares in firms etc) and I wish to see if this could be used?

We all here have many articles, videos etc which show that they have lied .... I just wish to consider it more ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MarpatV2 said:

Its only an offence when you are in court under oath.

 

Not if you are in public office. A copper cannot lie to you as joe bloggs mate.

Their rules, against them oaeemqeo.gif.801c3866b9553a33ba7892cf16fef712.gif

 

Do I consider it will work?

No.

But if it is public enough then it may wake some?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Odie Hatzcats

 

I also take action, but I waste too much time on it.

These people who live on this planet ... they don't care if they die.

They are deeply insincere ... and inside they are nobodies.

It is truly a kind of strange hell place.

The only thing is to becoming enlightened and leave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

These people who live on this planet ... they don't care if they die.

 

I don't consider that correct.

 

They do not think that they will ever die or they live as if there is nothing more ....... but they near all do not know that they have never been born ....... and the sadness is that most will never be born.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

They do not think that they will ever die or they live as if there is nothing more ....... but they near all do not know that they have never been born ....... and the sadness is that most will never be born.

I think that is true ... but at the same time anyone who turns away from God has sold his soul and betrayed himself.  God be the judge not me, I am sure he will save all those who have done something, somehow.

It's not my planet nor my place to judge ... my job is to drop the lot of them.

If I make good progress then I will help those in my family after that it's finished.
The sickness of the human world is truly unbearable, every sage has said it.

There is something very wrong with this world.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I think that is true ... but at the same time anyone who turns away from God has sold his soul and betrayed himself.  God be the judge not me, I am sure he will save all those who have done something, somehow.

 

A true GOD is vastly more than I could ever consider .... so I do not try to.

There are no words which I have knowledge of to use for such and I wouldn't try.

 

9 minutes ago, rideforever said:

It's not my planet nor my place to judge ... my job is to drop the lot of them.

 

For me it is a realm and I have been placed within other aspects outside of it (but still within it) and I do judge. 

Constantly I judge my actions and all thoughts within me.

I won't 'drop' them ....... I write poems about them!

 

12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If I make good progress then I will help those in my family after that it's finished.

 

Once it is finished I do not think that there will be a 'here' and so no thing or one to help.

 

14 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The sickness of the human world is truly unbearable, every sage has said it.

There is something very wrong with this world.

 

A 'world' in which the base nature is predation!

What could go wrong??

 

lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


All plants and animals need to be converted to run on Solar power..
 

 

Well all runs on that .... tad cold with out it lol

 

It is the nature, the written 'want' which is the issue.

You could remove that and have all required body needs funded via the surrounding frequency from the 2d to 3d foamed bubble which allows the perception of this realm? 

No actual need to eat another (although the word 'real' is fucked up ....... there is only such as a dream state and that isn't 'real' ....... there is no 'real' lol)

 

spoon lmfao

Link to post
Share on other sites

In this realm the creatures survive by tearing to pieces the bodies of other creatures ending their lives.

It is a low place much lower than we might like to think.

Humans are part of this world, their smiles and thoughts and plans largely carry this violence in it.

Humans will not survive, they are a species with too many problems, their destiny is to be wiped away.

Perhaps on this planet it has happened several times before, even advanced species ... but ploughed under the tectonic plates over a long period of time.

We care too much about this nonsense, humans are in such a way that nothing is really certain.

Only your breathing, and the Buddha.

I have read several books of people who lived through revolutions ... it was bad for a time but then the air cleared and the usual nonsense re-established itself more or less.

I will have left before the real darkness arrives.

I think things will slowly decline for a long time ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...