Jump to content

christians and the community


Recommended Posts

Just now, killing raven sun said:

i dont know what your deal is, just that you are desperately defending christians with lies and deceit

 

 

You bang on about Christian aggression, then when I say I'm against it you say I'm somehow defending something. Makes no sense. Am I supposed to support these wars instead?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How am I playing ignorant? What facts am I ignoring? Some agenda to blame all Christians for some expansionist bs in the Middle East that no Christian should be supporting? I'm not a builder trying to engineer prophecy at the expense of others.

 

I'm done. I don't have an issue with people that don't like Christianity, I actually want more dialogue between ideologies, but I won't be guilted into saying I'm responsible for something I'm not.

 

We should leave Syria and Iran alone, that's what I say.

 

Later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How am I playing ignorant? What facts am I ignoring? Some agenda to blame all Christians for some expansionist bs in the Middle East that no Christian should be supporting? I'm not a builder trying to engineer prophecy at the expense of others.

 

I'm done. I don't have an issue with people that don't like Christianity, I actually want more dialogue between ideologies, but I won't be guilted into saying I'm responsible for something I'm not.

 

We should leave Syria and Iran alone, that's what I say.

 

Later.

if you are hanging out with some friends and one of them decides to kill someone and you dont leave the group immediately and renounce the crime then you will likely be charged with accessory to manslaughter

 

all christians are responsible for all acts of violence done by their brothers, if you dont like that then tough shit, either get your buddies under control or leave the group, pretty simple

 

many people live by the tenets jesus espoused without calling themsellves christian, its just doing the right thing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

if you are hanging out with some friends and one of them decides to kill someone and you dont leave the group immediately and renounce the crime then you will likely be charged with accessory to manslaughter

 

all christians are responsible for all acts of violence done by their brothers, if you dont like that then tough shit, either get your buddies under control or leave the group, pretty simple

 

many people live by the tenets jesus espoused without calling themsellves christian, its just doing the right thing

 

I'm not in a group that wants to die for this:

 

ffdd.jpg.2a5395c6da15e31f70f8d67f3f72f3c4.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

more defensive posturing, i liked you better when you were leaving

 

I'm not going to let you guilt trip me for things I don't support. Any more questions or are we done then? You can carry on your thread, I just mean me.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Wikipedia Early life disagrees, at least for the leading politicians in the the UK and US, the two biggest Western powers.

 

The ones that are Christians are zionist, and look at who their children marry.

 

Which effectively means they are abandoning Christianity in favour of Judaism.

 

Which is a good strategy for the wallet but a terrible one for the soul.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Assuming these wars are Christian, can you tell me how these wars benefit Christians? I don't see it.

 

All I see is the hatred coming back to our doorstep while our governments takes away our ability to say anything against the anti-Christians. If it's some Christian agenda behind society, why is it straight white Christian males that have the least freedom of expression?

 

14 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

i guess you cant fathom how the christians may be on the losing side, probably just a touch of the bias confirmation

 

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

So you're admitting that our governments don't like Christians. Thanks for the honesty!

 

14 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

thats not what i said, are you putting words in my mouth? do i need to go get a mod?

 

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

You're saying Christian voices are being silenced because we're losing, so explain the Christian agenda that you think is running society? What kind of Christian society silences Christians?

 

14 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

again you ascribe words to me i didnt write, typical dishonesty from a christian


MOD NOTE;
Reading through this whole thread-
I'm seeing nothing here to be concerned with as a Mod.
BC
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I owe an apology for one thing, I just went back and noticed he meant we're losing in the wars, not at home. Although I still don't think they are our wars, and I think we have been set up to fail.

 

I don't see how someone can honestly say we're not being censored at home though, it's an observable fact at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I think it's evident that some posters perhaps don't quite come here as honest brokers but are part of the Elite's cultural war on Christianity and anything which could and historically, has, opposed them. 

 

Yet they are strangely silent, or else start throwing slurs around, like 'anti-semite' when you point out a few historical facts about which power is really behind all the wars and bloodshed of the last century.

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I think it's evident that some posters perhaps don't quite come here as honest brokers but are part of the Elite's cultural war on Christianity and anything which could and historically, has, opposed them. 

for my part, i was raised christian, most of my friends were christians from several different sects, and most of us ended up leaving the religion behind as we studied more, the widespread unmitigated molestation of children was the final straw for me, so if the elite is fighting christian molestation then godspeed to them

 

todays christianity is being turned into the communist state religion and is a tool of the very elite you despise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, killing raven sun said:

please elaborate, how are christians being silenced specifically, some example of real world censorship

 

I will but you're not going to just say "but private companies can censor" are you? If so then I won't even bother because I don't agree with that crap when big tech has become the public square.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I will but you're not going to just say "but private companies can censor" are you? If so then I won't even bother because I don't agree with that crap when big tech has become the public square.

depends on the example, if you link to some satanist website then that is disingenuine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...